Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 60 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
elaine95 Offline

19.07.2019 10:21
much as I was in 2014 at this point, though at lea Antworten

DALLAS (AP) — Dallas Cowboys secondary coach Kris Richard is the fourth candidate to interview for the Miami Dolphins‘ coaching job.Fresh off his team’s wild-card playoff win over Seattle Brian Burns Jersey , Richard met Sunday with the Dolphins. They earlier interviewed New Orleans Saints defensive coordinator Dennis Allen, New England Patriots linebackers coach Brian Flores and Kansas City Chiefs offensive coordinator Eric Bieniemy.Dolphins owner Stephen Ross traveled to Dallas for the interview and was a guest of Cowboys owner Jerry Jones at their playoff game Saturday night. Ross is seeking a replacement for Adam Gase, fired Monday after three seasons.Richard took over the Cowboys’ play-calling duties this season from defensive coordinator Rod Marinelli. Richard spent three years as the Seahawks’ defensive coordinator and was fired after the 2017 season. More or less, free agency and the NFL Draft are a crapshoot. When the New York Jets acquired Brandon Marshall after the 2014 season http://www.carolinapanthersteamonline.com/greg-little-jersey , I thought it was a trade that made no sense and that Gang Green would regret it without a quarterback...only to see Marshall post some of the best seasons in franchise history - and make Ryan Fitzptatrick look competent in 2015!On the other hand, I thought Chad Ochocinco going to the New England Patriots in 2011 and the Cleveland Browns drafting Johnny Manziel were each brilliant moves... but in my defense, Bill Belichick had proven to be great with cast-offs. I can't really defend being on the Manziel train as much as I was in 2014 at this point, though at least I didn't have him going first overall!In all seriousness Will Grier Jersey , the transition period that is the new league year and players - and coaches - joining up with new teams is a crapshoot because we can only predict so much. How many people thought that the Oakland Raiders were taking a reach on Khalil Mack because he was coming out of a small school (SUNY Buffalo) in the 2014 NFL Draft?However, predicting things based on fact and logic is much different than the hot takes delivered by pundits and bloggers who have done no research on the topic at hand. Today, using logic and facts and football (!!!), let's try to look at some of the biggest moves - or non-moves - from this NFL offseason and determine which ones teams are bound to regret come the season's start.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz