Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 97 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
jokergreen0220 Offline

15.01.2019 08:51
SANTA CLARA, Calif. [url=http://www.cheapnikeshoxireland.com/]Nike Shox Clearance Wholesale[/url] . - Prospective free agent wid Antworten

SANTA CLARA, Calif. Nike Shox Clearance Wholesale . - Prospective free agent wide receiver Michael Crabtree hardly sounds convinced his future is with the San Francisco 49ers.The teams 10th overall pick in the 2009 draft out of Texas Tech, Crabtree is embracing the uncertainty as this largely forgettable season comes to a close Sunday at home against Arizona.I feel like the skys the limit for me, Crabtree said in a rare interview Wednesday at his locker. I cant wait to see whats next, the next chapter in my career.The 27-year-old Crabtree is among several players on the offensive side to have down seasons for San Francisco (7-8), which will miss the playoffs and goes into the finale on a four-game losing streak — the first under fourth-year coach Jim Harbaugh, whose own future could be elsewhere.When asked Wednesday if he wants to be back with the organization next season, Crabtree was vague.It depends, I dont even want to talk about it. Its like one of those things thats got to happen. Im ready for whatever. Im not going to talk about no contract, Crabtree said.I dont know how to feel. Im ready for whatever. All Ive been doing is talking about football and plays and how to win. I havent talked about a contract, none of that.Tight end Vernon Davis, meanwhile, wants to stay put next season and well beyond, determined to make another run at a Super Bowl after this disappointing finish.Running back Frank Gore would love that, crossing his fingers the front office will keep much of the roster intact heading toward 2015 in order to chase another Super Bowl. This group planned on winning a ring this year.Thats why you play team sports, to be a champion, Gore said, and I want to be a champion. Hopefully all the key guys can be back. If all the key guys can be back, I think weve got a shot.Davis skipped the off-season sessions last spring and summer as he sought a long-term deal, but arrived on time for Day 1 of training camp in July and said he would no longer focus on his situation but commit to the team.Now, he goes into the winter with one year remaining on his contract hoping San Francisco will reward him and keep much of its roster together.I think it would be fantastic. I love being here, I love the organization, I love everything about it, Davis said Wednesday. I like the owners. I just ask that everybody is fair to each other and were all playing together, staying together. Just being a family, being one.General manager Trent Baalke said in late July that Davis is certainly one of those guys that deserves to be a 49er.The organization has given lengthy contract extensions in recent years to many of its core players on both sides of the ball.Gore said Wednesday that Baalke spoke to him Monday in the weight room and expressed interest in re-signing the franchises all-time rushing leader by saying, I want you to be a Niner next year.Im going to go out there on Sunday and play my behind off and try to get a win and end on good side, Gore said. My agent and the team will talk from there.Davis has had a quiet season a year after one of his best in the NFL. He has just 25 catches for 236 yards and two touchdowns after matching his career best with 13 TD receptions in 2013.Everybodys numbers are down, Crabtree, Frank, myself, Davis said. Were all down. Weve just got to figure it out.Another player theyd all like to see return for a 15th season is defensive end Justin Smith.If I come back, you know Ive got to call him, Gore said. Ill call him probably every day in the off-season, because Justin can still play the game at a high level.NOTES: S Eric Reid is still in the evaluation stage of his protocol following a concussion Saturday against San Diego, the third in two seasons for the 2013 first-round pick. ... The 49ers announced their team awards, including the highest honour of the Len Eshmont Award to Gore, who noted: Im happy how the team looks at me, I appreciate it. Next question. Bill Walsh Award: Antoine Bethea (voted by coaches); Bobb McKittrick Award: Joe Staley; Hazeltine Iron Man Award: Justin Smith; Thomas Herrion Mermorial Award: Chris Borland; Blue Collar Players of the Year: Justin Smith (defence), Anquan Boldin (offence), Kassim Osgood (special teams). ... Sitting out Wednesdays practice were G Alex Boone (knee), CB Perrish Cox (shoulder), RB Carlos Hyde (ankle), WR Steve Johnson (knee), C Marcus Martin (illness), Reid (concussion), DE Justin Smith (back), S Bubba Ventrone (groin). Nike Shox Cheap Wholesale . You can watch coverage on TSN, TSN2 and CTV beginning today at 3pm et/Noon pt. The championships will feature approximately 250 of Canadas best figure skaters in senior, junior and novice as they vie for spots on the national team, international assignments and will act as the final step in the 2014 Olympic qualification process. Nike Shox Cheap Free Shipping . The stress, the waiting, the whispers about whether he doped during his stellar cycling career, all of it ended when - after nearly two years - federal prosecutors closed an investigation of him last week without bringing any charges. http://www.cheapnikeshoxireland.com/ . -- Cam Newton pranced into the end zone, placed his hands over his chest and did his familiar Superman pose. ALAMEDA, Calif. -- The Oakland Raiders opened free agency on Tuesday by agreeing to a five-year, $42.5 million contract with offensive lineman Rodger Saffold and keeping oft-injured running back Darren McFadden on a one-year deal worth up to $4 million. Oakland and former New York Jets right tackle Austin Howard also agreed to a five-year, $30 million contract, with $15 million guaranteed, according to two people with knowledge of the deal. The people spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because the Raiders had not announced the signing. ESPN first reported Howards deal. But the day was just as notable for the players who left town. Left tackle Jared Veldheer and defensive end Lamarr Houston, considered building blocks in the rebuilding plan, signed as free agents with Arizona and Chicago, respectively. Also, last years leading rusher Rashad Jennings said on Twitter that he was flying to New York and was looking forward to signing a deal with the Giants. After two years of being hamstrung by bad contracts that left little room to manoeuvr, general manager Reggie McKenzie was able to spend for the first time with about $60 million in cap room at the start of the league year. But he chose not to use the franchise tag on either Veldheer or Houston and gave the biggest contract of his tenure to Saffold. Saffold is guaranteed $21.5 million in the deal. He will be paid $16 million for next season and $27.6 million over the first three years in a sign that the Raiders valued the injury-prone Saffold over the home-grown Veldheer. ESPN first reported the terms. Veldheer, a third-round pick in 2010 out of Hillsdale College, had been one of the better acquisitions by late owner Al Davis in his later years running the team, starting 42 consecutive games at left tackle before teearing his triceps in training camp last summer. Nike Shox Sale Outlet. He missed 11 games last year and did not play up to the level he was at in 2012 after his return. Saffold is a versatile blocker with experience playing both tackle spots and right guard in four seasons with St. Louis. But he has had problems with durability, missing 17 games with a variety of injuries. Howard spent the last three years with the Jets, and started every game the last two seasons after winning the job at right tackle over Wayne Hunter before the 2012 season. The 6-foot-7, 333-pound Howard signed with Philadelphia as an undrafted free agent out of Northern Illinois in 2010. He joined Baltimores practice squad in 2011, and signed by the Jets to their active roster a few weeks later. McFadden had been considered one of the many first-round disappointments in Davis final draft. Picked fourth overall out of Arkansas in 2008, McFadden has missed 29 games in six seasons and never gone through a full season healthy. McFadden had his biggest success in two years with Hue Jackson calling plays, averaging more than 5 yards per carry in 2010 and 11. But he has averaged just 3.3 yards per carry the past two seasons, second-worst in the NFL in that span to the recently retired Rashard Mendenhall. A move from a zone-blocking to a power scheme was supposed to spark McFadden last season but he rushed for just 379 yards and averaged 3.3 yards per carry in 10 games. Jennings was considered a stronger possibility to come back after setting career highs with 733 yards rushing, 292 yards receiving and six touchdowns. Houston, a second-round pick in 2010, had been Oaklands most consistent defensive player the last few years, but the Raiders chose not to pay him as an elite pass rusher because he had only 10 sacks the past two seasons. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz