Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 60 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
jokergreen0220 Offline

24.07.2019 10:32
Ive had my chances," said Antworten

VIENNA, Austria -- Canadian Daniel Nestor suffered disappointment in only his third doubles final of the season as he and first-time partner Julian Knowle of Austria lost 7-5, 6-4 to Romanian Florin Mergea and Czech Lukas Rosol at the Erste Bank Open on Sunday. Wholesale Nike Shoes Free Shipping . The defeat added more misery to what has been a dismal season by the Toronto products world-class standards. The 41-year-old teamed with Knowle, a 2007 U.S. Open doubles winner, after Austrian Jurgen Melzer had to withdraw with a shoulder injury. Third seeds Nestor and Knowle let a 5-2 lead slip in the first set and were unable to recover as their opponents built momentum to conclude the upset win. "I came here not ever sure of playing doubles this week," said Nestor. "Asia was a frustrating trip, we (Nestor and Leander Paes) had two matches where we were up match points in Beijing and Shanghai and we lost them both. "Out team today also had chances but we couldnt convert them." Nestor and Paes won the Winston-Salem title the week before the U.S. Open, the Canadians only trophy success in 2013. He and former regular partner Robert Lindstedt of Sweden reached the spring Barcelona final. Nestor will miss the year-end World Tour Finals in London for the first time since it moved to Britain from Shanghai in 2009. In the mens singles final, Tommy Haas won his 15th career title and second of the season by defeating Robin Haase of the Netherlands 6-3, 4-6, 6-4 at the Erste Bank Open on Sunday. The second-seeded German, won also won the event 12 years ago, maintained his slim chance of qualifying for next months ATP finals in London. "This victory is really something special," the 12th-ranked Haas said. "You dont win tournaments too often and this year Ive won in my two favourite cities." The 35-year-old Haas had already become the oldest tournament winner of the season by taking the title in Munich in May. Haas, who improved to 15-12 in career finals, said he was "very proud" of what he achieved after recovering from hip surgery in 2010. "If youd seen me 3 1/2 years ago ... I was really asking myself if it made sense to continue," Haas said. "I have been paying a lot of attention to my fitness and nutrition and I am always looking to improve my tennis." Haas came back from a break down to win the opening set and appeared in control when he broke Haase again and led 1-0, 40-15 in the second set. However, Haase won that game and broke Haas again at 5-4 when the 63rd-ranked Dutchman converted his first set point with a lob. Haase had another break to go 4-2 up in the decider but immediately dropped his serve on a double fault and failed to win a game afterward. Haas closed out the victory on his first match point when Haase sent a backhand long. "I am disappointed as Ive had my chances," said Haase, who upset top-seeded Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in the semifinal. "When I broke him at 1-0 in the second set, I started to feel stronger. I believed I could turn around the match. But he played all or nothing at the end and that paid off for him." It was Haases second defeat in a final this year after losing in Gstaad, Switzerland, three months ago. The Dutchman won both his career titles in Austria -- on clay in Kitzbuehel in 2011 and 12. Wholesale Nike Shoes China . - Jayden Hart scored once and set up two more as the Prince Albert Raiders downed the host Red Deer Rebels 5-3 on Tuesday to clinch the final Western Hockey League playoff berth. Cheap Authentic Nike Shoes Wholesale . "I wouldnt read anything into what happened Saturday at Torrey Pines," Woods said Tuesday after an 18-hole exhibition for past winners of the Dubai Desert Classic. http://www.nikeshoxcheap.com/ . Nick Holden scored two goals and had an assist and the Avalanche held off the Nashville Predators 5-4 Saturday night for their fourth straight victory.EDMONTON - Cory Conway and Mark Matthews each had two goals and three assists as the Edmonton Rush expanded their undefeated streak to eight games, edging the Toronto Rock 11-10 in National Lacrosse League action on Friday. Riley Loewen had two goals and two assists, Curtis Knight had a goal and three assists, Robert Church scored a goal and helped on another, and Jeremy Thompson, Jarrett Davis and Brett Mydske also scored for Edmonton (8--0). Cheap Nike Shoes Online. Kasey Beirnes had three goals and an assist for Toronto (4-5), Garrett Billings had six points with two goals and four assists, Stephan Leblanc scored two and assisted on two more, Josh Sanderson had a goal and two assists, Colin Doyle had a goal and one assist, and Scott Johnston also scored. Rock goaltender Nick Rose made 42 saves in the losing effort. Edmontons Aaron Bold stopped 37 shots for the win. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz