Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 62 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
jokergreen0220 Offline

24.07.2019 10:33
Felipe Massa says he is leaving Ferrari at the end of the 2013 season, leaving the path clear for Kimi Raikkonen to join the Ita Antworten

Felipe Massa says he is leaving Ferrari at the end of the 2013 season, leaving the path clear for Kimi Raikkonen to join the Italian team as the new partner for Fernando Alonso. Pete Maravich Jazz Jersey . Massa used his official Twitter account to post a message on Instagram, in which he said "from 2014 i will no longer be driving for Ferrari" and that "for next year, I want to find a team that can give me a competitive car to win many more races and challenge for the Championship." Raikkonen, who currently drives for Lotus, has been heavily linked with a move to Ferrari. Massa has made 184 starts for Ferrari, winning 11 races, since joining in 2006 from Sauber. The Brazilians contract is up at the end of this season. Dante Exum Jazz Jersey .55 million euros (US$18.6 million) to Spanish tax authorities on Monday to cover any potential irregularities in its signing of Neymar, all the while maintaining its innocence of the fraud charges levied against it. Karl Malone Jersey . The last team in the NBA that will have any sympathy for the Thunder is the Minnesota Timberwolves, who are showing signs of putting everything together after two years of devastating injuries. http://www.jazzauthentic.com/kids-jeff-hornacek-jazz-jersey/ . Tepesch, back from the minor leagues, earned his first major league victory in more than 10 months and the Rangers edged the Seattle Mariners 4-3 on Wednesday.MIAMI -- England midfielder Frank Lampard is set to head to the World Cup without a club after announcing Monday that he is leaving Chelsea. The 35-year-old Lampard has been at Chelsea for 13 years and is the clubs all-time leading scorer but has not agreed to a new deal with the Premier League team. Lampard is currently with England in Miami for two World Cup warm-up matches before travelling to Brazil on Saturday. "When I arrived at this fantastic club 13 years ago I would never have believed that I would be fortunate enough to play so many games and enjoy sharing in so much success," Lampard said. "This club has become part of my life and I have so many people to thank for the opportunity." Lampard did not say where he expects to play next season, but has long been linked with a move to Major Leaguue Soccer in the United States. Donovan Mitchell Jazz Jersey. Lampard, who moved across London from West Ham in 2001, leaves Stamford Bridge with 211 goals in 648 appearances. He won the Premier League three times, the Champions League and Europa League once each, four FA Cups and two League Cups. "The club will move forward, and as a Chelsea man I have no doubt that with the quality of the players that are there, they will continue with the success that we have all enjoyed over the past seasons, Lampard said. Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich was singled out for praise, with Lampard calling the Russian tycoon "the man who saved our club and took us all to new levels" following his 2003 takeover. "His desire to push the club to the top of the football world has rubbed off on everyone," Lampard said. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz