Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 61 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
panxing18 Offline

25.07.2019 07:40
Report: Everson Griffen involved in incident at V Antworten

ikings hotel on Saturday UPDATE #4: Another update from Chris Tomasson.UPDATE #3: Chris Tomasson of the St. Paul Pioneer Press tweeted that Fox 9 issued an on-air correction to their report of Griffen being arrested in a separate incident. I can’t verify since I can’t watch Alan Page Jersey , so I’m taking his word for it.UPDATE #2: Tom Pelissero is now reporting that team sources are “strongly denying” that Griffen was arrested in a separate incident. He’s being evaluated at a local hospital.UPDATE: We now have this to add to the story from Seth Kaplan of Fox 9 in Minneapolis. It doesn’t make things any better.Original story follows.On the final injury report that the Minnesota Vikings furnished prior to their loss to the Buffalo Bills on Sunday, the team declared that defensive end Everson Griffen would not play because of a knee issue. But even though he was not going to be playing against the Bills, it was a bit unusual to hear that not only was Griffen not in uniform, he was not on the Vikings’ sideline, nor was he at U.S. Bank Stadium at all.Today, we were given insight into exactly why that is. . .and it sounds like something that could be pretty serious.According to a report from KSTP in Minneapolis, Griffen threatened to shoot someone at the team hotel on Saturday.There’s a lot more about the incident at the link above.When asked about Griffen, head coach Mike Zimmer simply stated that Griffen was dealing with a “personal matter.” General Manager Rick Spielman released a statement this afternoon about the situation.I’m not afraid to tell you that I’m a huge fan of Everson Griffen. I think that anyone that’s read this site for any amount of time knows that. I’d love nothing more than to see him come back and chase quarterbacks around again. But http://www.thevikingslockerroom.com/authentic-brett-favre-jersey , in this situation, I think it’s pretty obvious that the primary concern here has to be for Griffen’s mental health and well-being, and everything else should be secondary until such time that a competent professional declares that he’s okay.Obviously, as more develops on this situation, we’ll keep everyone posted as best we can. The Vikings will be departing on Tuesday for Thursday’s game in Los Angeles against the Rams, so we’ll have to see if Griffen travels with the team or not. Given the current information we have, I’d be pretty surprised if he was on that plane.(Hat tip to The Viking Age, as they had this story before we did.) Weekend Open Thread"Good Morning!Hope your weekend is off to a great start Womens Stefon Diggs Jersey , even though the draft is still two weeks away with the Adam Thielen contract extension we have something new to talk about that is Vikings related.No less importantly the Game of Thrones final season will air Sunday night, if you’ve been watching Game of Thrones and commenting in the Open Threads or the Fanposts I did for season seven you’re in luck, the artistformerlyknownasfil will be posting a Fanpost Monday morning, I’ll get it moved to the front page as soon as I see it.Meanwhile we’ll catch up on our NFC North opponents and then carry on with our news and links thread full of beer recommendations, nap strategies, crock pot and smoker recipes. Fire up the mock drafts and drop by for some fan wisdom, snark and try a beer from Remedy Brewing Company.Around the DN since our last open thread:Lucas reports the Vikings negotiated a contract extension with Adam Thielen.Did you know Thielen is a Minnesota native who went undrafted and got a $500 scholarship to Mankato State?From Dan Kadar at SB Nation, 2019 NFL mock draft: Cody Ford can fix the Vikings’ identity crisis.Also Chuck Foreman Jersey , Dan has the 2019 SB Nation writers mock draft which is continuing.Norse Code Podcast Episode 273: Impromptu Draft Analysis with Michael Kist.Greatest Playoff Win of All Time Tournament, Final Four Game 2 and Final Four Game 1, both by Ted.Vikings news from other sources:The Vikings agree in principle to a multi-year contract extension with WR Adam Thielen.Vikings 2019 preseason schedule finalized.Matthew Coller at SkorNorth.com ponders questions and takeaways from pre-draft Vikings projections.At Vikings.com, they’ll keep you up to the minute with their Vikings free agency tracker.NFC North Roundup: At Pride of Detroit Mental health in the NFL, Part 1: Eli’s story; Part 2: Is the league doing enough and Part 3: Eric Hipple’s story and life after football.(If you read this Mike, good luck to you).Ask POD: NFL Draft preview part one.2019 Detroit Lions free agency tracker: Latest signings, trades, more.At Windy City Gridiron Who is the one prospect you don’t want the Bears to draft?Who is the one player you want the Bears to draft?Mocking the Mocks: Examining the full 7 round CBS Bears’ mock.Bears 2019 free agency tracker: News http://www.thevikingslockerroom.com/authentic-fran-tarkenton-jersey , signings, cuts, and more.Over at Acme Packing Company With Matt LaFleur’s offense, don’t expect next slot WR to be Randall Cobb clone.Packers 2019 pre-draft visits: Toledo CB Ka’Dar Hollman to visit Green Bay Monday.Packers have no shakedown period under Matt LaFleur.League news: Consistent with the weekend news and links I’ll post league news in the commentsWe come to today’s media selection: Game of Thrones | Season 8 | Official Trailer (HBO)Again, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:-No discussion of politics or religion-No feeding of the trolls-This isn’t a male version of The View, so leave the gender hatred at the door-Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)-Speaking of which Womens Paul Krause Jersey , if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags-No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer-If you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away-While navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasm.With that, the beer light is on and the bar is open. Belly up & tie one on. Don’t forget to tip your waiter, try not to annoy him and and as always, Winter is Coming.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz