Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 61 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
panxing18 Offline

25.07.2019 08:32
Reid joined Mike Florio and Chris Simms on the Antworten

Pro Football Talk set in Phoenix Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys Stitched , Arizona."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Kansas City Chiefs NewsOpen ThreadsFull ArchiveLibrary Community GuidelinesContact InformationOdds Shop About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub hiefs’ Andy Reid talks Patrick Mahomes, overtime proposal with Pro Football TalkNew,8commentsReid joined Mike Florio and Chris Simms on the Pro Football Talk set in Phoenix, Arizona.CDTShareTweetShareShareChiefs’ Andy Reid talks Patrick Mahomes, overtime proposal with Pro Football TalkKansas City Chiefs head coach Andy Reid joined Mike Florio and former quarterback Chris Simms on NBC Sports’ Pro Football Talk set in Phoenix, Arizona, on Wednesday (which you can watch in full above or by clicking here). Whether it be because of the national stage Rashad Fenton Jersey nfl draft , a relaxed setting or something else, I always find the interviews with Reid away from Kansas City tend to be better, and this was no different.After some initial questions we’ve heard before regarding Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes, Florio and Simms asked about when Reid truly knew that Mahomes was a different type of player. Reid told an anecdote about former Chief and now-Indianapolis Colt Justin Houston.Continuing on the topic of Mahomes, the duo asked Reid about what steps he will take to improve upon his MVP season in 2018. Mahomes had 50 touchdowns and 12 interceptions while throwing for more than 5,000 yards.Florio then brought up in-game situations from last season in which Mahomes shined as a playmaker. Rather than always staying in the pocket, Mahomes bounced around Womens Rashad Fenton Jersey , sometimes taking the scenic route in what led to a big play or first down. There were several hold-your-breath moments.Florio asked how Reid manages Mahomes, keeping in mind that sometimes the play won’t look pretty, but more times than not, he’ll get the job done.One of the non-Mahomes topics Pro Football Talk covered with Reid included the Chiefs’ push for equal number of possessions in overtime. As a painful reminder, the Chiefs lost the AFC title game, 37-31, with Mahomes never having an opportunity to touch the football. The league has since “tabled” the Chiefs’ proposal until May. One of the interview’s final questions involved wide receiver Tyreek Hill Authentic Rashad Fenton Jersey , but had nothing to do with the off-the-field situation. Simms wanted to know if Hill was the fastest player Reid had ever had the opportunity to coach. Florio and Simms ask if Reid ever considered starting Mahomes as a rookie, more on Brett Favre similarities and what offensive plans he has in store for 2019. Watch the full video above or click here. Reid confirmed Hill has joined the team for phase one of offseason workouts Monday."Reports emerged early Monday that Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill would be reporting for phase one of team offseason workouts. It’s been exactly one month since reports surfaced that Overland Park police were investigating an alleged incident of battery at his home.Here was the Chiefs’ initial statement back on March 15:Head coach Andy Reid confirmed Hill was back in the building in his opening statement. “I know you’re going to potentially ask about Tyreek,” Reid said to reporters. “Tyreek is here. I don’t have anything further to tell you from the statement we put out. There’s been no new news on it and so I’m going to leave it at that. I have had a chance to say hello to him. I have done that, and again, see him in the meeting.”As expected, Reid still faced questions regarding the 25-year-old, three-time Pro Bowler.Here was Reid’s full exchange with reporters: Later in the day Travis Kelce Jersey , Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes was asked if the Hill situation has affected his preparation.“I think coach Reid said it,” Mahomes said, “and what he goes with is what we go with.”As has been the case for a while now, until more information becomes available, this story remains a standstill in Kansas City.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz