Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
jokergreen0220 Offline

27.07.2019 10:16
Melbourne, Australia (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.chicagobearfootballauthentic.com/authentic-walter-payton -bears-jersey/]Walt Antworten

Melbourne, Australia (SportsNetwork. Walter Payton Jersey .com) - World No. 1 Serena Williams and former top-ranked star Venus Williams secured berths in the quarterfinals at the 2015 Australian Open. Serena dropped the first set before rallying to top rising 24th-seeded Spaniard Garbine Muguruza 2-6, 6-3, 6-2 in two hours at Melbourne Park. Muguruza stunned Serena at the French Open last year, handing the American, who won just four games in that match in Paris, the worst loss of her Grand Slam career in the process. The 33-year-old American great blitzed her 21-year-old opponent with 17 aces and won 38 of 49 first-serve points on Monday. It was a great match -- congratulations to Garbine, she played so well, Serena said. The 18-time Grand Slam champion and reigning U.S. Open titlist owns five Aussie Open titles, but none since 2010. Her quarterfinal opponent will be 11th-seeded Slovak Dominika Cibulkova, who doused on-the-mend Belarusian star Victoria Azarenka, 6-2, 3-6, 6-3. Azarenka led 2-0 in the third set, but couldnt hold on against the diminutive Cibulkova. Today I wasnt thinking about the score, I was just going for it, Cibulkova said. And when I was up, I was going for it even more. I always have tough matches with Vika. The tennis she plays goes well with mine, Cibulkova added. Cibulkova was last years Aussie runner-up to since-retired Chinese star Li Na. The former world No. 1 Azarenka is a two-time Aussie Open champ and two-time U.S. Open runner-up. Her 2014 season was interrupted by a foot injury and shes been trying to re-locate her game since last spring. In other fourth round action on Day 8 of the fortnight, an 18th-seeded Venus remained undefeated in 2015 by surprising sixth-seeded former Wimbledon runner-up Agnieszka Radwanska 6-3, 2-6, 6-1 and rising Madison Keys vanquished fellow American Madison Brengle 6-2, 6-4. Brengle reached her first-ever WTA final in Hobart two weeks ago. Venus will clash with the 19-year-old Keys in an all-American quarterfinal on Wednesday. Venus is a seven-time Grand Slam champion who was the 2003 Aussie runner-up to her younger sister. Shes a perfect 9-0 this year, including a title in Auckland three weeks back. The 34-year-old Venus was asked what her inspiration has been to keep plugging away all these years. Definitely my sister Serena, she replied. Shes just the ultimate champion. She definitely gives me a lot of inspiration. And of course all of my fans, whove always stayed behind me. Keys will play in her first-ever Grand Slam quarterfinal when she faces Venus. It feels really good, she said. My mom texted me before the tournament. She said, Its your last Grand Slam as a teenager, and sent me a bunch of grandma faces. Im like, Thanks for reminding me mom! Thank you. Love you. But its huge. Its my last Slam as a teenager. I hope I can keep it up. The quarterfinals will get underway Tuesday, as second-seeded former No. 1 Maria Sharapova will battle seventh-seeded Wimbledon runner-up Eugenie Bouchard and third-seeded French Open finalist Simona Halep will take on consistent 10th-seeded Russian left-hander Ekaterina Makarova. Sharapova is 3-0 all-time against the Canadian Bouchard, including some French Open match wins in 2013 and last year, while Halep is 1-0 lifetime versus Makarova. The reigning French Open champion Sharapova was the Aussie champ in 2008 and runner-up in 2007 and 2012. Anthony Miller Youth Jersey . First-half goals by Will Bruin and Oscar Boniek Garcia sucked the life out of the Impact as the Houston Dynamo bounced them from Major League Soccers post-season with a 3-0 victory on Thursday. Tom Waddle Womens Jersey . 4 jersey of former defenseman Rob Blake this coming season. The ceremony will take place prior to the Kings January 17 game against Anaheim. http://www.chicagobearfootballauthentic.com/authentic-mike-ditka-bears-jersey/ . Kamloops, B.C., the host city of this years Tim Hortons Brier, is where he won his first Canadian mens curling crown in 1996.ST. LOUIS - Rick Nash was unaware of his impressive numbers against the Blues before Thursday nights season opener.The New York Rangers left wing had another big game in St. Louis, scoring the tiebreaking goal late in the third period to finish with three points in a 3-2 victory.I didnt know I had success against them, said Nash, who has 23 goals and 43 points in 51 regular-season games against the Blues. It seems like it is one of the toughest places to play. Being in Columbus so long, it was such a tough building to come into and have success. Too bad we dont play them more.Chris Kreider had a goal and an assist, and Martin St. Louis added two assists for the Eastern Conference champions, who announced after the game that new defenceman Dan Boyle will miss four to six weeks after breaking his hand blocking a shot during his Rangers debut.Henrik Lundqvist made 23 saves.Its not easy to come in here and beat this team, Lundqvist said. They are always good at home. Physical team. Smart team. They made a couple of mistakes in their own end which we took advantage of. They kept coming hard in the third but we responded pretty well.Jaden Schwartz led the Blues with a goal and an assist. Paul Stastny also scored in his St. Louis debut and Brian Elliott stopped 22 shots.After a fortunate carom off the glass, Nash scored the go-ahead goal with 1:50 remaining off a behind-the-back pass from St. Louis in front of the net.I saw it right away, saw it hit the glass seam and fire back, Nash said. I was yelling at Marty that it stayed in the zone. It was unbelievable. It was a great play by him.Elliott said he saw where the puck bounced.I knew exactly where it was, he said. Youre in between trying to tell your guys and not tell their guys, so youre just hoping your guys see it and come back and just be ready for it. Tom Waddle Bears Jersey. . (St. Louis) made a pretty slick play to settle it down and get it across crease there for their goal.New York opened the scoring 4:01 into the first period on Nashs low shot from the slot off a Blues turnover in the defensive zone. Kreider was credited with the assist.Schwartz tied it 1:32 into the third period when he chipped a rebound over Lundqvist after a long shot from beyond the right circle by David Backes. Alex Pietrangelo also got an assist.Kreider put the Rangers ahead 2-1 with a breakaway goal, assisted by Nash and Marc Staal, with 13:30 remaining.St. Louis tied it again with 9:18 left in the third when Stastny scored on a goal that was originally credited to Vladimir Tarasenko. Instead, the assists went to Tarasenko and Schwartz.It was the first point with the Blues for Stastny, a St. Louis native who signed a $28 million, four-year deal as a free agent this past off-season after playing his first eight seasons in Colorado. He became the third family member to play for the Blues, following his father, Peter, and brother, Yan.NOTES: The Blues had Bob Plager, Brett Hull, Bernie Federko, Gary Unger and Al MacInnis drop the ceremonial first puck. ... Jori Lehtera made his NHL debut for the Blues. He was the teams third-round draft pick in 2008. ... Anthony Duclair made his NHL debut for the Rangers. He was their third-round pick in 2013. ... Several members of the St. Louis Cardinals, including 1B Matt Adams, attended the game and received a standing ovation when introduced to the crowd. The Cardinals open the NL Championship Series at home Saturday night against San Francisco. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz