Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 78 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
jokergreen0220 Offline

18.01.2019 08:46
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. [url=http://www.airjordan6ireland.com/]Air Jordan 6 Ireland[/url] . - Teddy Bridgewater wants to win, of cou Antworten

EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. Air Jordan 6 Ireland . - Teddy Bridgewater wants to win, of course, a given when it comes to any NFL players public commentary.The other stated goal this week? To make that absence from the field a one-game blip.Bridgewater said Wednesday he feels 100 per cent healthy after spraining his left ankle in the fourth quarter of his first NFL start, Sept. 28 against Atlanta. The Minnesota Vikings held their rookie quarterback out last week at Green Bay with only three days for him to heal.Now, with nine more days to get ready for the game against Detroit, theres little doubt who will be taking the snaps Sunday.The ankles feeling good. Im excited to get back out there, Bridgewater said.The Vikings sure missed him in that 42-10 loss to the Packers, when Christian Ponder filled in and threw 22 incompletions, including two interceptions. One was returned for a touchdown, and the other set one up.It was very hard, Bridgewater said of having to watch instead of play. Especially being a competitor, you always want to be out there with the guys.Bridgewater didnt directly answer questions about whether he lobbied coach Mike Zimmer to play in the shortened week, but he didnt hint of any discontent with the decision. Bridgewater, fast becoming a polished, poised guy at the podium whos as quick with the company line and he is moving around in the pocket, repeatedly praised the rehabilitation work hes done with athletic trainer Eric Sugarman and his staff. He said he wont wear a brace on the ankle and isnt worried about being able to cut and plant.Bridgewater said he doesnt think he has to prove anything about his durability, but he acknowledged a desire for career longevity.I want to be the guy, for 10-plus years, he said.Zimmer said he had no concern about Bridgewaters availability this week. Even against a Lions defence that has allowed the fewest yards per game in the NFL and the second-fewest points per game, the expectations will be there for him to play as productively and capably as he did in that dazzling debut against the Falcons.My expectations are probably as high as everybody elses. I understand that there will be some bumps and bruises along the way with all the young guys and young quarterbacks, Zimmer said. But Teddy is a super competitor. Hes got a lot of poise, and hes got a lot of talent. I hope his expectations are high.NOTES: Zimmer said he expects strong safety Harrison Smith to play against the Lions. Smith has shed the walking boot on his sprained left ankle and was doing some running on the side at the beginning of practice along with linebacker Chad Greenway, whose availability is again in doubt because of broken ribs. ... Adrian Petersons trial in Texas on a charge of child abuse has been tentatively set for Dec. 1, but Zimmer said that didnt change his outlook on whether or not the running back could rejoin the team this season. I believe in him, that hes a good guy. So I wish the best for Adrian, and then well worry about the rest when more concrete news comes out, Zimmer said.___Online:AP NFL websites: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Wholesale Air Jordan 6 Ireland . Patton told The Baltimore Sun that he took an Adderall pill four days before the season finished, trying to improve his short-term focus. "I took one because I was stupid," Patton told The Sun. Air Jordan 6 Retro Ireland . -- Michael Frazier II scored 21 points, Dorian Finney-Smith added 11 and No. http://www.airjordan6ireland.com/ . It led to his downfall on Tuesday. The Major League Soccer club fired Rennie after a second straight up-and-down season that saw the Whitecaps start strong before limping across the finish line.VANCOUVER -- The Vancouver Whitecaps acquired centre back Kendall Waston on Friday. The Whitecaps landed the six-foot-five centre back from Costa Rican club Deportivo Saprissa. The move is pending receipt of his innternational transfer certificate and medical exam. Air Jordan 6 Ireland Online. Waston was scheduled to join the Major League Soccer squad Friday night and participate in his first practice with the squad Saturday. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz