Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 60 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
jokergreen0220 Offline

31.07.2019 10:33
TORONTO - Canadian assistant referee Joe Fletcher will work the France versus Nigeria round-of-16 knockout game at the World Cup Antworten

TORONTO - Canadian assistant referee Joe Fletcher will work the France versus Nigeria round-of-16 knockout game at the World Cup in Brasilia on Monday. Cortez Kennedy Seahawks Jersey . The 37-year-old chartered accountant from St. Catharines, Ont., works with American referee Mark Geiger and fellow assistant Sean Hurd. Its the third match at the tournament for the trio after Colombia-Greece and Spain-Chile. Officials deemed to perform well get more work at the World Cup as the competition unfolds. Their performance has won good reviews so far, including complimentary tweets from MLS players Dax McCarty and Whitecaps captain Jay DeMerit. Geiger, a 39-year-old former math teacher, becomes the first American to referee a knockout stage match at the World Cup. The Canadian-American trio has already officiated at the 2013 FIFA Club World Cup, the 2012 Olympics and the 2011 FIFA U-20 World Cup, among other tournaments. Steve Largent Jersey . The Cubs made the moves before Thursdays game against Arizona. They promoted left-hander Zac Rosscup and right-hander Neil Ramirez from Triple-A Iowa and optioned righty Blake Parker to their top minor league team. Shaun Alexander Womens Jersey . The defending champions sent their preliminary list to FIFA on Tuesday, with coach Vicente del Bosque to announce the final 23-man squad on May 25. Costa is set to lead the attack in his native Brazil, with Atletico Madrid teammate David Villa and Chelseas Fernando Torres also included, while David de Gea replaces injured goalkeeper Victor Valdes. http://www.seahawksfansofficial.com/shaquem-griffin-jersey/ . "There are a lot of things that are going very well in this organization. Im not coming in here to rip things apart," Nicholson told reporters Friday. "I know what Hockey Canada was when I started, and I know where this (Oilers) organization is today.Four months doesnt seem like that long of a layoff, but for 135lb title challenger Eddie Wineland it has felt like an eternity. Initially slated to battle for the bantamweight championship in the main event at UFC 161 in Winnipeg against interim 135lb tourchbearer Renan Barao, those plans were unfortunately scrapped as the Brazillian Barao had to bow out due to a foot injury. Now placed in the co-main event at UFC 165 this Saturday, he doesnt feel any less pressure playing second fiddle to Jon Jones and Alexander Gustafsson who headline the card. "Being that Im like a 500 point underdog (anyways), that takes away the pressure right there," Wineland told TSN.ca. "Hes expected to come in and just beat on me. Theres nobody in the world that can just come and beat on me -- youll know youre in a fight. And if I lose youre still going to get beat up." For the Indiana native its been a long journey, from becoming the first-ever WEC bantamweight champion back 2006 to competing in his first UFC fight in 2011 against Urijah Faaber. Gary Jennings Jr. Jersey. "This is full circle and now I get to fight for the UFC belt and thats something I never thought would happen, so its just absolutely awesome" While the odds may suggest this is a one-sided fight, Barao is expecting a war. "Im very well prepared and very well trained," Barao said. "Hes a very tough opponent and Ive been following (Winelands) career for a quite long time." Despite riding a 31-fight unbeaten streak, the Nova Uniao member isnt over confident and is prepared for any scenario in which the fight could play out. "I know how tough and difficult this fight will be and Im prepared to go five rounds. I feel great, well prepared, and Im going to provide a great show on Saturday." For Wineland, the 29-year old challenger, he sees Saturday nights title fight as a chance to shock the world. "The majority of people are counting me out and Ill take it with open arms. When I do what I do on Saturday night, theyre just not going to know what to think." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz