Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 82 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
jokergreen0220 Offline

05.08.2019 09:30
two goals and scored Antworten

Dayton, OH (SportsNetwork. Ryan Kesler Ducks Jersey .com) - The Dayton Flyers, just days after receiving the No. 22 ranking in the nation, will try to rebound from a tough loss as they host the Richmond Spiders in an Atlantic 10 Conference battle at UD Arena. Dayton went into Tuesdays matchup against Davidson owning an eight-game win streak, and a 15-2 record on the season. The 22nd-ranked Flyers however, instantly fell behind to Davidson as the Wildcats opened up a lead and ran to a 77-60 upset win. At home, Dayton is a perfect 10-0 this season. Richmond has been on the upswing lately, with three wins in the teams last four games. The Spiders are coming off an 89-63 clobbering of the very same Davidson team that just beat up on Dayton. However, Richmond is just 3-2 in A-10 play this season, and a dismal 0-6 on the road. Dayton leads the all-time series against Richmond, 13-9, and has won 10-of-11 matchups at UD Arena. The two sides split the season series a year ago, with each squad winning on its home court. Richmonds crushing of the Wildcats last Saturday at the very least lends toward the Spiders potentially pulling off an upset this time around. The Spiders were sensational shooting the ball, connecting on 57.4 percent from the floor on their home court last weekend. Richmond hit on 14-of-31 from 3- point range, and made 13-of-16 from the free-throw line. Kendall Anthony scored 25 points to pace the Spiders in the win, while T.J. Cline chipped in with 23 points and six boards, and Terry Allen added 21 points, six rebounds and five assists. Alonzo Nelson-Ododa contributed 15 points off the bench to the effort. Richmonds scoring offense has been lacking at times this season, although that wasnt the case against Davidson. The Spiders are in the bottom half of the Atlantic 10 rankings in terms of scoring offense, averaging 64.4 ppg this season. Richmond is led on offense by Anthony, who nets 16.3 ppg this season - just over a point on average less than the conferences leading scorer. Allen chips in with 11.8 ppg, and Cline rounds out the trio of double-digit scorers at 11.3 ppg. The teams defense has been relatively stellar this season, however, holding opponents to just 59.9 ppg, which ranks fourth in the A-10 defensively. Davidsons offense was rather stagnant when the Wildcats played on the road a week ago against Richmond, but that wasnt the case at all as the team hosted the Flyers on Tuesday. The Wildcats were allowed to hit on 51.7 percent of their shots from the floor as they opened up a 12-point halftime lead and never looked back. Dayton shot well still, hitting 48.9 percent from the field. Jordan Sibert and Kendall Pollard each scored 23 points to lead the team, while Dyshawn Pierre grabbed a team-best eight rebounds. Scoochie Smith dished out a team-best six assists in the defeat. Like Richmond, Dayton has prided itself on a strong scoring defense this season as the Flyers head into Saturday holding opponents to 59.1 ppg - second in the Atlantic 10. Although Daytons offense is ranked roughly in the middle of the pack in the league in terms of scoring (68.5 ppg), the Flyers have a handful of players that can do damage at any given time. Sibert leads the team in scoring at 16.1 ppg, followed by Pierres 12.2 ppg, and Pollards 11.2 ppg. Devon Scott averages 9.1 ppg and a team-best rebounding average of 7.4 boards per outing. Only trouble is Scott is out due to disciplinary reasons, so Pierre is the teams active rebounding leader (7.2 rpg). Smith has dished out a team-high 76 assists in 18 contests started, averaging 4.2 per game (third in the league). Korbinian Holzer Ducks Jersey .com) - Tony Parker scored 17 points to lead the San Antonio Spurs to a comfortable 99-85 win over the Los Angeles Lakers on Friday. Ondrej Kase Jersey . He is nigh unstoppable against the leagues worst. The 31-year-old dangerman set up two goals and scored two himself as Toronto FC rallied from a 2-0 deficit to defeat the slumping Houston Dynamo 4-2 on Saturday night. http://www.authenticduckspro.com/Giovanni-fiore-ducks-jersey/ . But defending champion Elena Vesnina of Russia held off a strong challenge to beat Shuai Peng of China 6-3, 6-4, and there was another hard-fought victory for 2012 runner-up Angelique Kerber of Germany, who defeated Alison Riske of the United States 7-6 (6), 6-4.TORONTO - Fullback Jeff Johnson, a two-time Grey Cup champion over 14 CFL seasons with the Toronto Argonauts and Hamilton Tiger-Cats, announced his retirement Friday. "I could have never imagined all that I would gain from this great game," Johnson said in a statement. "I would like to thank the Toronto Argonauts organization for believing in me and giving me the opportunity of a lifetime -- it has been a dream come true. "Thank you to all the fans for your support, dedication and love that you continue to show year after year. Finally, thank you to all my family and friends who have been there from the beginning and for shoowering me with love and support for 14 incredible years; I love you all. Jean-Sebastien Giguere Ducks Jersey. Double Blue forever!" Johnson spent his first two CFL seasons with Hamilton (2000-2001) before joining the Argos in 2001. He appeared in 234 career games, including 198 with the Argos to stand fifth all-time. Johnson also appeared in 14 career playoff games with Toronto, winning Grey Cups in 2004 and 2012. "Jeff has been a consummate professional in every sense of the term," Argos general manager Jim Barker said. "His work ethic, leadership, sense of family, and enthusiasm for the game have set him apart his entire career. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz