Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 72 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
jokergreen0220 Offline

05.08.2019 09:31
OTTAWA -- The Canadian pairs figure skating duo of Kirsten Moore-Towers and Dylan Moscovitch is splitting up almost three months Antworten

OTTAWA -- The Canadian pairs figure skating duo of Kirsten Moore-Towers and Dylan Moscovitch is splitting up almost three months after helping Canada win an Olympic silver medal in the team event. Scott McTominay Manchester United Jersey . Moore-Towers, 21, of St. Catharines, Ont., and Moscovitch, 29, of Toronto teamed up in 2009 and became Canadian pairs champions in 2011. They were runners-up at the national championships the past two years. On the international stage, they won multiple medals on the ISU Grand Prix of Figure Skating circuit, and qualified for the ISU Grand Prix Final three times. In 2013 and 2014 they finished just off the medal podium at the ISU World Figure Skating Championships, with fourth-place finishes both years. "Im so proud of what Dylan and I achieved in our five years together, and I do want to thank him for everything we accomplished. We are just at different points in our lives right now," Moore-Towers said in a statement. "I feel that there is an opportunity for me to keep skating for at least one, maybe two, more Olympic cycles, so I want to pursue those options. My plan is to look for the partner who will share in that dream." At the Sochi Olympics in February, Moore-Towers and Moscovitch skated in the pairs free skate in the team event, finishing second and giving Canada nine points towards its second-place total of 65. They were the highest-scoring Canadian couple in the Olympic pairs event, finishing fifth. "It was such an honour to represent Canada on the world and Olympic stage," Moscovitch said. "Being a part of the silver-medal winning team in Sochi is the most memorable moment of my career to this point. And Im glad that Kirsten and I accomplished that together." Jesse Lingard Jersey . Linemates Ryan Johansen and Boone Jenner each had a goal and an assist in the first period, and Sergei Bobrovsky made 36 saves to lead the Blue Jackets past the Florida Panthers 4-1 on Saturday night. Marouane Fellaini Manchester United Jersey .ca. Hi Kerry, Welcome back! Im sure you heard Peter Forsbergs comments last week regarding Canadian referees in the gold medal game. Seems to me that he was questioning the integrity and impartiality. http://www.jerseymanchesterunitedsoccer.com/womens-ander-herrera-manchester-united-jersey/ . Wheeler said Kane was just making a joke that was misunderstood and misinterpreted by "Winnipeg folks" and the media once again. Wheeler repeated that he believes Kane is a player who has the ability to help the Jets get to the next level as they try once again to reach the playoffs in 2014. He made the comments initially in an interview, when asked how the Jets could compete in the Central Division with teams that have made some high-profile off-season signings.NASHVILLE -- The Tennessee Titans have agreed to terms on a one-year deal with offensive lineman Eric Olsen. Olsen, who is 6-foot-3 and 305 pounds, can play either centre or guard. The 25-year-old Olsen played 16 games and made four starts in 2012 with the New Orleans Saints. After the Saints cut him last September, Olseen spent the final month of the 2013 season with the Pittsburgh Steelers. Sergio Romero Jersey. Olsen arrived in the NFL with the Denver Broncos in 2010 as a sixth-round draft pick from Notre Dame. He played one game with the Broncos in his rookie year. He spent the 2011 season on the Washington Redskins practice squad. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz