Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 71 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
jokergreen0220 Offline

18.01.2019 08:46
MELBOURNE, Australia -- Montreals Eugenie Bouchard thinks about tennis all the time -- even when shes relaxing. [url=http://www. Antworten

MELBOURNE, Australia -- Montreals Eugenie Bouchard thinks about tennis all the time -- even when shes relaxing. Authentic Jordans Shoes Wholesale . The 19-year-old is preparing for the biggest match of her fledging career as she faces Ana Ivanovic in the quarter-finals of the Australian Open on Tuesday. Bouchard, whose WTA ranking is expected to rise as high as No. 21 after this tournament, will face a tough test in Ivanovic, a former No. 1 and 2008 French Open champion. Despite the daunting task, Bouchard has found some time to unwind. "Right now Im watching Heart of Dixie on my computer," said Bouchard on Monday. "But I do enjoy watching tennis at night, Of course, its tennis. But to me its still watching as a fan, its entertaining. "I love tennis, its my life. So thinking about tennis all the time is kind of what I do. I dont really try to get away from it too much. Once in a while, yes -- but its my job." Bouchards main task along with coach Nick Saviano will be to break down the game of Ivanovic, who has not lost a match this season (9-0) and came to Melbourne with the Auckland title to hand. The 14th-seeded Serb is fresh from her knockout of top seed Serena Williams while Bouchard booked her place with a win over Australian Casey Dellacqua 6-7 (5), 6-2, 6-0 to become the first Canadian woman since Patricia Hy-Boulais at the 1992 U.S. Open to get this far at a major. "She beat Serena so shes playing really well," Bouchard said of Ivanovic. "Im going to look forward to a really tough battle. Were in the quarters now, so she deserves to be there. No ones going to give it to me, so its going to be a good match." Bouchard had a tune-up day on Monday as the second week began, teaming with pick-up doubles partner Vera Dushevina against womens sixth seeds Cara Black of Zimbabwe and Indias Sania Mirza in the third round. Bouchard and Dushevina lost 6-4, 6-3. She did, however, make a strategic move and withdrew from mixed doubles with Australian Sam Groth to conserve strength and focus for the singles. Torontos Daniel Nestor and Serb partner Nenad Zimonjic bid for the mens quarter-finals against the ninth-seeded team of Polands Marius Frystenberg and Marcin Matkowski. Bouchard said that she is taking confidence into her match with Ivanovic after beating her at Wimbledon last summer in a match suddenly moved onto Centre Court. "I always expect a lot from myself. Every match I go on the court believing I can win," said Bouchard. "Just take it one match at a time. I just have a match in two days and Im just looking forward to that. "Ana is playing really well right now and she has a lot of confidence; it will be a really tough match." Wholesale Air Jordan 4 Nz . Torres calmly stroked a 51st-minute spot kick down the middle with goalkeeper Romel Quinonez diving right to convert a penalty earned by Javi Martinez. Spain controlled play at the Sanchez Pizjuan but found it hard to convert against a well-organized Bolivian team before Iniesta charged forward to curl around Quinonez in the 84th to seal victory. Cheap Authentic Jordan 4 .Brady threw a 69-yard touchdown pass to Julian Edelman midway through the fourth quarter, and New England beat the San Diego Chargers 23-14 for its eighth win in nine games. http://www.airjordan4nz.com/ . -- Conor Casey scored two goals, his first of the season, as the Philadelphia Union beat Chivas USA 3-0 on Saturday night.TORONTO – The images of humiliation flashed across a screen one by one inside the Maple Leafs practice facility on Wednesday morning, images of mediocrity from two incredibly embarrassing losses. Lazy fore-checks. Lazy back-checks. Careless defensive positioning. All the little intricate details that slipped away so badly in a pair of one-sided losses to the Sabres and Predators. Obviously there was lots that we couldve chosen to go through, head coach Randy Carlyle said the next day, even managing a grin. Carlyle was hoping to highlight process over big picture with his job on the line and he got the response he was looking for on Thursday night. The Leafs left behind the embarrassment of recent days with a mostly thorough 5-2 win over the Lightning, ending a three-game losing streak while quieting the panic and weariness of a frustrated city. That, said Cody Franson, pausing to exhale, is a much better feeling than the one that weve been carrying around for the past couple days. Richard Panik, drafted and developed by the Lightning, scored to put the Leafs ahead for good moments into the middle period, Toronto ultimately holding the leagues most potent offence to just two goals and 28 shots. Their goal was to keep the latter number under 25, something theyve done all too infrequently in the past two seasons. That was our main focus, said Jonathan Bernier after a 26-save performance, to keep [them to] 25 shots or under against us, and we were pretty close to that. I thought we played a pretty solid game. His job security questioned repeatedly after a 9-2 loss to the Predators two nights earlier, Carlyle believed his team was more engaged, structured and relaxed against the Lightning. It was a far cleaner effort overall – far fewer turnovers – one that kept Steven Stamkos quiet until the final furious moments of the final frame. It was an example of what kind of team we can be when we stay disciplined to our system and manage the puck, Franson said. And that, generally speaking, was the intent of the video session just a day earlier – demonstrate, under increasing pressure from all corners of the city, that the path toward respectability wasnt so overwhelming or undoable. This isnt a mountain that were climbing or a building that we have to push over, Carlyle said. This is something that youve done all your life and all were expecting you to do is to continue to do some of the things and do them at a higher rate and do them more consistently. Consistency has been elusive for the Leafs all year. The team that beat Boston handily just over a week ago was remarkably different from the one that showed up Saturday in Buffalo. This team, the one that held the high-powered Lightning in check, was vastly changed from the one that yielded nine markers to Nashville. Carlyles message suitably after victory then was to start preparations for Detroit on Saturday. Wed love to be able to be more consistent for sure, he said. Thats a goal that weve set out. And tonight was hopefully a starting point for us. By no means do we think were over the hump. Five Points 1. Stamkos Kept Quiet Carlyle employed his top line and top defensive pairing against Stamkos and, for the better part of Thursday evening, they held him and linemates, Valtteri Filppula and Ryan Callahan, in check. Stamkos scored late with the Lightning net empty and finished with five shots, but he was mostly quiet in defeat. Tampas captain had six goals in 10 career games previously at the ACC. It doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out that if you dont cover one of the best players in the league, they have multiple ways of hurting you, said Carlyle. Additionally crucial for the head coach in limiting the leagues top goal-scorer since the 2009-10 season was his teams dominance in the faceoff circle. The Leafs won 65 per cent of the draws, led by Tyler Bozak at a remarkable 73 per cent (22-30). Toronto is now up to seventh overall in the faceoff circle, again led by Bozak, who is eighth-best in the league at 57.5 per cent 2. Point Streak Franson extended the longest point streak of his career and the longest currently of any player in the NHL against Tampa. Franson, in line for a big payday in unrestricted free agency next summer, rung up a point for the ninth straight game, totaling nine assists and 11 points in that span. Air Jordan 4 Nz. The 27-year-old had never gone more than four games with a point prior to this streak. He is one game from matching Tom Kurvers franchise record for longest point streak by a defenceman. 3. Fourth Line Offence Colton Orr went 50 games last season without recording a goal or even a point. He was demoted in the fall as the Leafs – led by a revamped management team – veered toward a more conventional lineup, one that leaned more on skill and less on grit. Enter the likes of Richard Panik, who scored Thursday opposite his former team, his fourth goal of the year. Panik is now on pace for 17 goals, despite averaging only nine minutes per game, none of that coming on the power play. The 23-year-old is a good example of why the Leafs are better off using more capable players on their fourth line. He might also be deserving of some opportunity on the power play, especially given the ineffectiveness of the teams second unit – Nazem Kadri, Peter Holland and David Clarkson have just two power play goals combined. 4. No Pain No player in the league has thrown himself around more recklessly this season than Leo Komarov. And yet the 27-year-olds body is apparently no worse for wear. He claims to have no bumps or bruises, nothing to signify the nightly punishment his body endures. Ive been thinking about that, too, he said. I guess Im used to it. Komarov says he feels fatigue and the usual tightness after a game, but his body doesnt have anything bad on it as far as bruises are concerned. He isnt one for a regular dip in the ice-bath or hot tub either, but does visit a chiropractor two times a week. The Finnish winger took over the league-lead from Matt Martin in the hits department on Thursday. He threw four against the Lightning and now boasts 88 in 20 games. 5. Under the Microscope The Leafs were under siege after their hapless performance against the Predators, leading to what van Riemsdyk dubbed as a lot of over-analyzing in recent days. Starting his career with the Flyers, the 25-year-old is well-accustomed to the ranting of an engaged fan-base and media corps. Coming from a market like Philly, theres some very passionate fans there as well so you learn some lessons over the years I played there, he said. I dont really let anything faze me as far as stuff like that. Youve got the most passionate fans in the world here, a lot of coverage for our team so you know theres going to be a lot of people giving their two cents – deserved or not. So weve just got to be ready to not worry about that and worry about what were doing in there. Injury Updates David Booth is nearing his Leafs debut, but it seems a likely possibility that the 29-year-old heads to the Marlies first on a conditioning stint. Booth, who was suffering from a broken right foot, hasnt played in a game since the end of September, but has been skating with the big club for the past week. Sidelined since late October, Joffrey Lupul is also closing in on his return. Like Booth, it seems likely that the 31-year-old will be out through the weekend though. The Leafs will send Lupul for one last round of x-rays, intent on making sure his previously broken right hand is healed and in no danger of further injury. Stats Pack 6 – Goals for David Clarkson this season, besting the mark he set in 60 games last year. 11 – Points for Cody Franson during a career-high nine-game point streak, the longest of his career. 4 – Goals for Richard Panik this season. 7-0-0 – Leafs record when scoring first. 22-30 – Faceoff mark for Tyler Bozak against the Lightning. Bozak is eighth in the NHL at 57.5 per cent. Special Teams Capsule PP: 1-3 Season: 20.3% PK: 3-3 Season: 84.3% Quote of the Night I told them theyve got a better chance of seeing the big guy than that happening. - Randy Carlyle, responding to a players request for another optional morning skate on Saturday. They requested and were granted one on Thursday morning. Up Next The Leafs host the Red Wings on Saturday. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz