Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 70 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
jokergreen0220 Offline

09.08.2019 08:31
FORT WORTH, Texas - Jimmie Johnson has won all six of his NASCAR Sprint Cup championships with Chad Knaus on his pitbox. [url=ht Antworten

FORT WORTH, Texas - Jimmie Johnson has won all six of his NASCAR Sprint Cup championships with Chad Knaus on his pitbox. Air Max Outlet Ireland .While the No. 48 is out of contention for this year, Knaus plans to still be there next season for a shot at a seventh title as Johnsons crew chief.I dont foresee a change with the 48 car from a driver or crew chief standpoint in the near future, Knaus said Sunday after Johnson won at Texas Motor Speedway. I dont foresee that happening. If it does, Ill have to be a reporter because I dont know what the hell Im going to do after that.The win at Texas was Johnsons fourth this season, but first since Michigan in mid-June. It also was the Hendrick Motorsports drivers 70th career Cup victory.There were moments of clear frustration between Johnson and Knaus during this Chase for the Sprint Cup championship. Johnson was eliminated in the second round last month.Yeah, he will be my crew chief as long as he wants to climb up on that box, Johnson said Sunday. Crew chiefs live in dog years so I would imagine he is going to have enough before I have enough, but just such a great run of events. Sure we were frustrated, sure we wanted to be fast, but you are going to have high emotions in any team sport when you are not doing well, especially, when you are a championship-calibre team. It is just how it is. Cheap Air Max Sale .While Rosberg is coming off a strong victory at the Brazilian Grand Prix, Hamilton is dwelling on a mistake that ended his streak of five consecutive wins and kept him from increasing his advantage. Air Max Ireland Sale .3 seconds remaining, and No. 7 North Carolina held off a resilient No. 25 Virginia team, 54-51, on Saturday. John Henson contributed a double-double with 15 points to go with 11 rebounds for the Tar Heels (25-4, 12-2 ACC), who have won five straight and 10 of 11. http://www.airmaxireland.com/ . -- Jake Peavy arrived at Bostons spring training complex on Monday with a large white bandage covering his left index finger, the result of a weekend accident.DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. - The NASCAR Canadian Tire Series presented by Mobil 1, Canadas premier racing series, will have all of its 2014 events telecast in English and French on TSN, RDS and RDS2. TSN has been the series television home since the 2007 inaugural season, while French-language RDS is airing races for a fourth straight season. Eight of the 11 scheduled NASCAR Canadian Tire Series events in 2014 will have one-hour shows telecast nationally on a tape-delayed basis on TSN, RDS and RDS2 while the Sept. 20 season finale at Kawartha Speedway will be 90 minutes in duration. TSN will also have coverage of Trois-Rivieres, as well as the Sunday, Aug. 31 event in which the NASCAR Canadian Tire Series is joined by the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series at Ontarios Canadian Tire Motorsport Park. Air times for those telecasts will be announced at a later date. "We are very pleased to again team up with TSN and RDS to bring the excitement and action that are synonymous with the NASCAR Canadian Tire Series to fans across Canada," said George Silbermann, NASCAR vice ppresident of regional and touring series. Wholesale Air Max. "Canadas premier stock-car series provides a tremendous racing experience in person, and this television package allows fans throughout the country an opportunity to follow the series all year long." The 2014 NASCAR Canadian Tire Series telecast schedule will conclude with the season in review show on Saturday, Nov. 22 on TSN. The programs are produced by Fuel MediaLab and NASCAR Media Group, and include race coverage, driver interviews and features. All coverage will be broadcast in HD. For NASCAR Canadian Tire Series broadcasts on TSN, Dave Bradley will have play-by-play duties while Adam Ross and Billy Rowse Jr. will share color analysis. They will be joined by host Vic Rauter and pit reporters Todd Lewis and Spencer Lewis. Didier Schraenen and Eric Descarries will handle calling the action on the RDS side. Along with their NASCAR Canadian Tire Series coverage, TSN and RDS are the official broadcasters of the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series and NASCAR Nationwide Series in Canada. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz