Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 71 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
jokergreen0220 Offline

09.08.2019 08:32
Phil Mickelson aimed a furious outburst at photographers on the fairway on the final hole of his third round at The 145th Open. Antworten

Phil Mickelson aimed a furious outburst at photographers on the fairway on the final hole of his third round at The 145th Open. Under Armour Scorpio Shoes . Mickelson parted from his usual calm demeanour after blocking his second shot into a pot bunker short and left of the green, and he felt one of the vast array of photographers behind him had clicked their shutter on his backswing. Leaderboard The 145th Open The veteran American remonstrated with the group and could not contain his anger, or his language, before trudging disconsolately towards the green. To his credit, Mickelson regained his composure on the walk and played a near-perfect splash-out from the trap before rolling in the par putt to return a 70 and close one shot behind playing partner Henrik Stenson.Mickelson did not discuss the incident in his post-round interview, although he did admit to battling with his swing throughout the day, which could have been a factor in his final-hole frustration. Phil Mickelson said he had to fight for his round of 70 on day three and is looking forward to the challenge ahead tomorrow. I was off today, I didnt have my best stuff, said the 2013 champion. My rhythm was a little quick from the top as we started downwind. I was a little bit jumpy and my rhythm wasnt very good.I found a way to kind of settle in and hit some shots and then find ways to make pars on the times that I hit some poor shots. Get a Sky Sports Pass Dont miss The Open. Watch live on NOW TV today for £10.99. No contract Today [Saturday] could have been a day that got away from me, instead I shot under par and kept myself right in heading into tomorrows final round, so Im proud of that. Andrew Getson and I have some work to do to get my swing back to where it was the first couple of days.The game of golf - it just comes and goes, but the most important thing is to find a way to get the ball in the hole, and thats what I did. I found a way to get the ball in the hole, make pars, and thats all that I really care about. Some days its easy and it looks pretty like the first couple. Some days its hard and it looks terrible, like it did today. But either way I shot three rounds under par, and Id love to play the final round the way I did the first two and give myself a shot.Watch the video at the top of the page to see Mickelson take issue with photographers on the 18th at Royal Troon, and dont miss final-round coverage of The 145th Open - live from 7:30am on Sky Sports The Open. Also See: Stenson snatches lead Open leaderboard Rory snaps! Get Sky Sports Under Armour Micro g Torch White And Blue . - The Seattle Seahawks have signed nine players to 2014 future contracts, including quarterback B. Speedform Apollo Vent Blue . According the CSNBayArea.com, the 31-year-old suffered an ACL injury in his right knee on Friday when he collided with Anaheims Emerson Etem during a pre-season game. http://www.hfpcm.com/ua-micro-g-anatomix-spawn-ii.html . On the day after Billy Horschel posted his 12th straight round in the 60s, won his second straight tournament against a world-class field and picked up an additional $10 million bonus as the FedEx Cup champion, Watson was kicking back in his seat at a Kansas City Royals game. Chelsea qualified for the final 16 of the Champions League despite losing again to Basel. AC Milan and Arsenal won, but did not yet advance. Mohamed Salahs late goal Tuesday earned Basel a 1-0 win and a second straight Group E victory over the 2012 champions. But Chelsea is guaranteed a top-two finish after Schalke drew with Steaua Bucharest. Milan cruised past Celtic 3-0, but needs a point against Ajax in its last match after the Dutch side upset already-qualified Barcelona 2-1 to keep alive its hopes. It was the first loss for Barca after a 25-game unbeaten streak dating back to last Mays loss to Bayern Munich in the Champions League semifinals. Arsenal also requires another point after beating Marseille 2-0 in Group F. Napoli lost 3-1 to Borussia Dortmund to leave both teams three points behind the English side. Chelsea sailed through its group with three straight victories since opening up with a 2-1 home loss to Basel. It knew a point would be enough to advance and that appeared to hold back manager Jose Mourinhos team, which failed to have a shot on goal before Salah sprinted clear of Chelseas defence to clip a left-footed shot over advancing keeper Petr Cech in the 87th minute. "I did not like anything from the first minute," Mourinho said. "A bad performance, a deserved defeat. But because of other results, we qualify. Mourinhos team joined Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Manchester City and Atletico Madrid in the round of 16. "That is the only positive thing from this night." As the holder, Chelsea failed to reach the knockout stage last year, albeit from a much harder group than this season. Arsenal finishes group play against Napoli and will advance for the 14th straight season by avoiding a three-goal defeat in Italy. "Its an interesting one, a difficult one, but we have played other difficult games away from home against difficult opponents and have done well, so thats what we have to put in our mind," Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger said. In Group G, Zenit St. Petersburg and FC Poorto were left to compete for the second qualification spot behind Atletico after both earned 1-1 draws. Speedform Gemini Black. Zenit relied on a 74th-minute own goal by Atletico defender Toby Alderweireld to hold the Spanish side in Russia and stayed a point ahead of Porto, which also scored a second-half equalizer, by Jackson Martinez, to draw with Austria Vienna. Six months after losing to Bayern in the final, Dortmund wouldnt have gotten out of its group if it had lost to Napoli. But Marco Reus penalty kick and scored by Jakub Blaszczykowski and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang revived the German sides hopes. "It was a match to remember," Dortmund coach Juergen Klopp said. Dortmund completes the group with a trip to Marseille, which is seeking to avoid a sixth straight defeat after falling at Arsenal courtesy of goals by Jack Wilshere. His first came after just 29 seconds before adding another in the 65th minute. It will be a winner-takes-all match at the San Siro in two weeks as Milans victory in Glasgow was matched by Ajaxs surprise triumph over Barca. Kaka and Cristian Zapata pounced on poor defending of corner kicks by Celtic to score in the 13th and 49th minutes for Milan. Italy striker Mario Balotelli wrapped up victory in the 59th. Meanwhile, Barcelonas unbeaten run finally came to an end in Amsterdam. Ajax took a two-goal lead by halftime on goals by Thulani Serero and Danny Hoesen, but was forced to hang on for the three points after Joel Veltman was sent off for bringing down Neymar in the area, earning Barcelona a penalty kick. Xavi Hernandez calmly converted it. "You can only dream about this," Hoesen said. "They are probably the best team in the world and to be able to score the winning goal is amazing." Barca was missing the injured Lionel Messi and fielded a makeshift backline with fullbacks Jordi Alba and Dani Alves and goalkeeper Victor Valdes also absent. The Champions League resumes Wednesday, when Real Madrid, Paris Saint-Germain and Manchester United all can qualify. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz