Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
jokergreen0220 Offline

10.08.2019 08:39
PERTH, Australia - While her older sister Venus was winning the WTA event in Auckland, New Zealand, Serena Williams was losing t Antworten

PERTH, Australia - While her older sister Venus was winning the WTA event in Auckland, New Zealand, Serena Williams was losing two of four singles matches at the Hopman Cup — and then her cool in the final. Cheap Adidas Stan Smith Shoes .Serenas week started with ordering a coffee court-side after being shut out 6-0 in her opening set of the year by Flavia Pennetta of Italy. The caffeine helped, and she rebounded to win that match in three sets, but lost her next to Canadian Eugenie Bouchard in a very un-Williams score of 6-1, 6-1 in just 50 minutes.I dont know whats wrong with me, Im so tired, Williams said after the Bouchard loss. I cant get my body to move. I feel like Ive got no energy.Williams recovered from that loss and a lapse in the second set to beat Lucie Safarova 6-3, 6-7 (1), 7-6 (6) to help qualify the U.S. for the final.She had more energy on Saturday in the championship match between the United States and Poland, but Williams still lost to Agnieszka Radwanska for the first time in nine meetings, 6-4, 6-7 (3), 6-1.John Isner beat Jerzy Janowicz 7-6 (10), 6-4 to keep the Americans in the hunt, and send the final to a deciding mixed doubles.Thats when the fun began.With the U.S. 2-1 down in the second set, a point had to be replayed after Janowicz prematurely celebrated after he thought Isner and Williams both struck the ball.Williams believed the Americans should have been awarded the point due to Janowiczs distraction, and a five-minute argument involving all four players, the chair umpire, and a tournament referee ensued.The Americans ended up winning the replay, but a few games later Williams, who was most vocal during the argument, twice smashed her racket on the court after missing a simple backhand.It was one misunderstanding, Radwanska said of the controversy after Poland clinched the title with 7-5, 6-3 mixed doubles victory.A subdued Williams said she enjoyed the tournament despite failing to come away with the title.Thank you John, you really held me up and gave us a chance in the final. Sorry I couldnt help you out, Williams said.Williams heads to Melbourne Park to train for a week before the start of the Australian Open, where she has won five singles titles among her 18 Grand Slam championships. Cheap Adidas Nmd Xr1 .C. -- Al Jefferson knows few people will be giving the Charlotte Bobcats a chance to upset the Miami Heat in the first round of the Eastern Conference playoffs. Cheap Adidas Nmd Human Race . Despite 11-1 records, theyre out and Big Ten winner Ohio State is into the national semifinals. http://www.cheapadishoesuk.com/adidas-tubular.html . Burris threw for 247 yards in one half of a game -- on pace for a nearly 500-yard outing -- as the Redblacks downed the woeful Montreal Alouettes 26-10 in CFL pre-season play Friday night at Percival Molson Stadium. TORONTO -- When the pace car began sliding around the Toronto track, IndyCar knew it was in trouble. The Honda Indy Toronto was postponed Saturday after steady rain throughout the afternoon made for hazardous conditions on the 11-turn, 2.81-kilometre track at Exhibition Place. "Im gutted. I just feel so bad for all the fans here in Toronto," said driver James Hinchcliffe of Oakville, Ont. "Its the worst case scenario -- the rain started right as the race was supposed to start, the conditions were just so bad. "Just gutted for these guys. I really hope we can get back tomorrow and mother nature co-operates a bit more and we can put on a show. These fans have been great all week and they definitely deserve it." The race was moved to Sunday morning, with the second half of a planned doubleheader still scheduled for the afternoon. Both races were also shortened from 85 laps to 65. The morning race will feature a rolling start, while the second will be a standing start. Qualifying for the second race will also be determined by current points standings, which puts Helio Castroneves on pole. Driver visibility and a slick street course led to a pair of accidents before Saturdays race ever got started when Ryan Briscoe and Will Power each hit the wall. Even the pace car nearly slid into a corner. "The conditions were tough for sure," said Ryan Hunter-Reay. "I cant speak for the drivers in the back on how visibility was but it was borderline -- marginal even -- for us." Sebastien Bourdais was set to start on pole after qualifying first in the morning session. Bourdais waited under an umbrella through two red flags that twice pulled the cars off the track as IndyCar officials hoped for the weather to clear. It never did. Bourdais, who was to start a race from the pole for the first time since 2007, looked steamed as he left the pits for good. Hell start again in first place Sunday morning. IndyCar president Derrick Wallker said race officials waited as long as they could for conditions to improve. Womens Adidas Superstar Bold W Platform Leather White Pink Uk. "I think it would have been crazy to have started the race today," said Walker. "I mean it doesnt look like a lot of water but when you get out there and look at it, its enough to make a difference. ... "I dont think we did the wrong thing. We waited and waited and part of the indecision ... was really us just going as late as we could before we called it." The race, which was initially shortened from 85 laps to 65 and two hours to 90 minutes to compensate for the delay, was finally called after well over two hours of waiting. The first casualty of the weather was a planned standing start that had to be scrapped in favour of a safer, single-file rolling start. Briscoe then collided with the same turn where he broke his wrist last year. Power, who was supposed to start second, slid into a 180 and damaged his car to trigger another delay. Powers Penke crew hustled to get his car fixed and back on the grid, but the effort was futile in the end when the race was cancelled and soggy fans left the track. IndyCar races can be run in the rain, the last one as recently as June 28 at the doubleheader in Houston. But Walker said sweepers couldnt keep water from collecting on the track at Exhibition Place. Driver and fan safety, in the end, trumped the race. "Racing in the rains great but you cant go and throw everybody in the fence just because the conditions are archaic and I think they were that today," said Walker. Both races Sunday could be just as wet. More rain is in the forecast, but Walker was adamant IndyCar would run at least one race in Toronto. "I think wed probably stay here as long as we possible could to get a race in, for sure," said Walker who added there was a chance it might also happen Monday if necessary. "But I think were going to get it in tomorrow. At least one race tomorrow." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz