Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 74 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
jokergreen0220 Offline

13.08.2019 10:42
TORONTO - Road closures in Toronto forced Raptors coach Dwane Casey to ditch his car and ride the subway to the Air Canada Centr Antworten

TORONTO - Road closures in Toronto forced Raptors coach Dwane Casey to ditch his car and ride the subway to the Air Canada Centre for Game 7. Jonathan Ericsson Red Wings Jersey . Casey said he was stuck in traffic for 30 to 40 minutes Sunday before deciding to do a U-turn and head for the subway. "Good old reliable subway," Casey said, laughing. "I dont think anyone expected us to be here today in that they had a marathon and a Game 7 in the same day." The downtown road closures were due to the Goodlife Fitness Toronto Marathon. Fellow TTC riders posted pictures of Casey seated on the subway, dressed in a black Canada Goose bomber jacket and a black Raptors T-shirt. His garment bag hung on the glass partition next to his seat. "I didnt think anybody recognized who I was but I think the shirt gave it away," Casey said. Asked if Raptors fans gave him any advice during the ride to the Air Canada Centre, the coach replied: "They just said Go get em." Casey said it wasnt his first subway ride in Toronto. He most recently travelled via the TTC last summer. "Its great," Casey said. "I recommend it to everybody. Just not on Game 7." Frans Nielsen Red Wings Jersey . Anderson shook off some unusually poor shooting and hit two clutch 3-pointers in overtime that carried the New Orleans Pelicans to a 111-106 victory over the Detroit Pistons on Wednesday night. Niklas Kronwall Red Wings Jersey . "Its way better than running gassers, thats for sure," the inside linebacker said Monday, when the Chargers started their third and final week of organized team activities, which are practices in shorts, jerseys and helmets. http://www.redwingshockeyauthentic.com/jimmy-howard-jersey/ . The Mariners ace allowed just one hit over eight innings while striking out nine, and Robinson Cano backed him with a two-run homer as Seattle earned a 3-0 victory over the Cleveland Indians on Sunday.MONTREAL - General manager Jim Popp says he has had no contact with former NFL receiver Chad (Ochocinco) Johnson about playing for the Montreal Alouettes. "I have had no discussions with Chad Johnson or his representation," Popp said Friday in an email. However, he appeared to confirm a report on Twitter from TSN this week that Johnson was on Montreals negotiation list. He said it had become news "because someone has leaked confidential information to a media source about our negotiation list." Johnsons response on Twiitter to the report said: "Nothing to negotiate, Ill be fast as hell and in shape @ochocinco. Nicklas Lidstrom Red Wings Jersey. " In another cryptic tweet later, Johnson was asked what are the chances he will sign with the Alouettes and he replied: "85 % yes 15 % probation." The 36-year-old Johnson played 11 seasons in the NFL, the first 10 with Cincinnati. He last played in 2011 with New England, when he had 15 catches for 276 yards. Over his career, the popular receiver caught 766 passes for 11,059 yards and 67 touchdowns. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz