Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 64 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
elaine95 Offline

19.08.2019 10:29
going to do great things.”In Miami, Rosen will compete for playing time with veteran Ryan Fitzpatrick, another Dolphins newcomer Antworten

PHILADELPHIA (AP) — The Philadelphia Eagles lost another key player for the season.Cornerback Ronald Darby tore his ACL in the second half of Philadelphia’s 27-20 loss to Dallas on Sunday night http://www.arizonacardinalsteamonline.com/zach-allen-jersey , leaving the defending Super Bowl champions without half their starting secondary. Safety Rodney McLeod sustained a season-ending knee injury in September.Starting cornerback Jalen Mills and starting nickel cornerback Sidney Jones didn’t play against the Cowboys because of injuries so rookie free agent Chandon Sullivan filled in for Darby. Rasul Douglas, Tre Sullivan and Corey Graham were other reserves already playing. Mills isn’t expected to return this week, but Jones is a possibility.“It’s hard because you’re asking players that maybe don’t get a lot of practice time during the week to come and play,” coach Doug Pederson said Monday.“They’re on the look teams. Maybe they’re giving a look to the offense or whatever it is. Next thing you know, they’re having to play. We’ve just got to continue to coach those guys up just like we do everybody, and make sure now moving forward that they’re ready. I thought Chandon Sullivan stepped in and did some nice things out there Cullen Gillaspia Jersey , and it’s going to be the same again this week with those guys.”Darby was acquired from Buffalo in August 2017 for wide receiver Jordan Matthews and a 2018 third-round pick. Matthews returned to the Eagles this season.Darby missed eight games last season after suffering an ankle injury in Week 1, but still was tied for second on the team with three interceptions. He led the Eagles with 22 tackles and seven pass deflections in the playoffs and led the team with 18 pass breakups this season.Darby is in the final season of his rookie contract so his future is uncertain. Starting running back Jay Ajayi, who is also in a similar contract situation, went down for the season with an ACL injury in October.The Eagles (4-5) visit New Orleans (8-1) next. DAVIE, Fla. (AP) — Quarterback Josh Rosen bid a gracious goodbye to Phoenix that included a pitch to his Arizona Cardinals successor, Kyler Murray.“An awesome two-bedroom in Old Town just came onto the market Rock Ya-Sin Jersey ,” Rosen told Murray in a video posted Saturday on Twitter . “Let me know if you’re interested, and I think I can get you a pretty good deal.”Rosen is moving on to Miami and said he’s excited about the chance for a fresh start after a rocky rookie season with the Cardinals. They traded him Friday to the Dolphins for two draft picks.In the one-minute video, Rosen congratulated Murray on being the No. 1 overall pick in the draft, thanked his Arizona teammates and fans for their support, and wished the Cardinals well.“I know we didn’t win as many games as we all would have hoped, but I had an unbelievable time here http://www.indianapoliscoltsteamonline.com/ben-banogu-jersey ,” Rosen said. “You guys are really getting a hell of player in Kyler Murray. He’s going to do great things.”In Miami, Rosen will compete for playing time with veteran Ryan Fitzpatrick, another Dolphins newcomer.“I couldn’t be more excited to become a Dolphin,” Rosen said. “I’m ready to attack this new chapter in my life and give you guys everything I have each and every day. My bags are packed and I’m on a flight first thing tomorrow morning. So get ready South Florida, and go Fins.”First-year Miami coach Brian Flores said his starting quarterback will be determined on the practice field.“Look, if you step into this building Parris Campbell Jersey , you’ve got to be ready to compete,” Flores said. “When Josh gets here, he has to compete for any kind of role he has.”Arizona used the 10th overall pick on Rosen last year, and the former UCLA star finished 33rd in the 32-team NFL in passing rating, while the Cardinals ranked last in points and went 3-13.Rosen’s arm strength has never been doubted, but he comes to Miami with questions about his personality and leadership. Dolphins general manager Chris Grier said the team received unsolicited input from coaches who have known and worked with Rosen and said that reputation is inaccurate.“We don’t know him Will Harris Jersey , but we’re going with the people we trust and know,” Grier said. “People have said this is really a good kid who is smart, he loves football, and he has a chip on his shoulder now.”

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz