Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 79 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
jokergreen0220 Offline

19.01.2019 07:35
Former Wales international Sam Ricketts has announced his retirement from the game due to a knee injury. [url=http://www.cheapai Antworten

Former Wales international Sam Ricketts has announced his retirement from the game due to a knee injury. Clearance Air Max 270 Uk . Ricketts, who won 52 caps for his country between 2005 and 2014, made six League One starts for Coventry this season after signing a new one-year contract in the summer.The former Swansea, Hull, Bolton and Wolves player has not played for the club since October and the 35-year-old has decided to hang up his boots after taking medical advice. Ricketts played for Hull in the Premier League during 2008-09 In a statement issued to Sky Sports News HQ on Wednesday, he said: Today, I am announcing my decision to retire from the game after having received medical advice that I should stop playing with immediate effect due to injury. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has helped me to fulfil every boys dream of becoming a professional footballer. I am grateful to all of the managers, coaches and team-mates that I have had the honour of working with and learning from throughout my career. Ricketts enjoyed a successful two-year spell at Wolves I would also like to express my gratitude to the brilliant supporters of the clubs I have played at for always offering me their wholehearted support. Last but not least, I wish to thank my family for being my inspiration and for having always been there for me.I have been hugely fortunate to ply my trade in every division from the Conference to the Premier League and am immensely proud of having being capped by Wales on 52 occasions. It has been a fantastic journey and one which has provided me with so many unbelievable experiences and memories. Ricketts had a spell at Swindon before joining Coventry last year As my playing career comes to an end, I am now looking forward to embarking on a new chapter. A few years ago, I started working towards my coaching badges and am currently in the process of completing my UEFA A Licence with the Welsh FA.I am excited about the challenges that lie ahead and now hope to be able to give something back to a game which has given me so much.Ricketts was a product of the Oxford United academy and made his senior debut for the club before joining Swansea in 2004 after a year-long spell at non-league Telford.He was signed by Hull for £300,000 in 2006 and made over 100 appearances for the club as an instrumental part of the side that was promoted to the Premier League in 2008.Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Also See: Wales latest news Wales fixtures/results Wales statistics Ricketts signs new contract Discount Air Max 270 UK . Vonn punctuated her near-perfect season in perfect fashion Friday, earning her fourth overall World Cup title with a dominating giant slalom victory. Air Max 270 Clearance Sale . Peko, a fourth-round pick in 2006, started all 16 games and a playoff loss to San Diego last season. He was second on the line with 72 tackles and had a career-high three sacks. http://www.cheapairmax270uk.com/ . Cox started the season with San Francisco, but was released by the team on Nov. 12 before being signed by Seattle, where he appeared in two games and tallied three tackles before being released on Dec. VANCOUVER -- Pedro Morales converted a penalty in the first half Wednesday as the Vancouver Whitecaps snapped an ugly 450-minute scoring drought with a 2-0 victory over the San Jose Earthquakes. Morales stepped up to the spot and beat Jon Busch low to the San Jose goalkeepers right in the 39th minute after Whitecaps defender Kendall Waston was fouled by Earthquakes counterpart Victor Bernardez in the area off a Vancouver free kick. Waston then headed home a Morales corner in the 56th minute for his first goal with the Whitecaps since joining the club last month to give Vancouver some breathing room. Morales goal snapped a scoreless streak of exactly seven and half hours -- or five full matches -- for the Whitecaps (8-6-13), who had been shut out in four straight games, and five of their last six. Vancouvers last goal before Wednesday came off the boot of Darren Mattocks, coincidentally in the 39th minute, of the Whitecaps 2-0 victory over Sporting Kansas City on Aug. 10. Morales -- who now has eight goals on the season, including six from the penalty spot -- snapped a six-game scoring slump of his own as Vancouver leapfrogged the Portland Timbers into the fifth and final playoff spot in Major League Soccers Western Conference. Both teams have seven games remaining on the schedule, including a critical game in Portland on Sept. 20. Vancouver entered Wednesday with just two wins in its last fourteen games and a recent stretch of 0-2-2 forced the club out of the top-5 in the West. Coming off a hard-fought 3-3 road tie against the Timbers on Sunday and having given up 14 goals in its last five games, San Jose (6-11-9) was just what the Whitecaps needed to shake their scoring woes and get back in the win column. Vancouver head coach Carl Robinson again opted for a 4-4-2 formation with a diamond midfield, the same setup that failed to find a way through in Saturdays 0-0 home draw against D.C. United. Mattocks, who started that one but picked up an ankle injury, was replaced in the lineup by Erik Hurtado up top alongside Sebastian Fernandez. The Whitecaps had the bulk of possession before the breakthrough, with San Jose failing to even direct a shot towards David Ousted in the Vancouver goal in the opening 45 minutes. Waston had a chance to open the scoring in the 13th minute but sent a free header just over the bar off a corner kick as a season-low crowd of 17,183 at B. Cheap Air Max 270 Wholesale. C. Place Stadium groaned in disapproval. Fernandez and Russel Teibert then tried their luck from distance minutes apart midway through the half before Hurtado snatched at a loose ball in the 29th that forced an alert save from Busch. After the Whitecaps grabbed the lead late in the first half from the spot, Fernandez almost doubled the Vancouver lead in the 47th minute, but his shot whipped wide of Buschs goal. The Earthquakes entered Wednesday winless in their last six (0-2-4) and finally got a shot on target when captain Chris Wondolowski directed a header at Ousted off a corner in the 55th. But those positive vibes wouldnt last as Waston -- who missed that golden chance in the first half and another on Saturday -- finally opened his account with the Whitecaps off a Morales corner with a powerful header in the 56th that went through the legs of San Joses Cordell Cato at the near post and past Busch. The big defender pumped his fists and was mobbed by teammates before dropping to his knees in celebration. Morales almost bagged his second in the 73rd, but Busch got his fingers to a shot that was headed to the bottom corner, before Hurtado sent a shot just wide moments later that would have snapped a personal scoring drought that stretches back to June 7. Morales thought he had his second of the night in the 86th minute after scoring on a breakaway, but the referee judged that he controlled the ball with an arm. The loss leaves San Jose 10 points back of Vancouver and eight adrift of Portland in the chase for the final playoff spot in the West, but the Earthquakes do have a game in hand. Notes: Ousted has back-to-back clean sheets to give him nine on the season. ... Morales assist on Wastons goal was his 10th of 2014 to set a Whitecaps single-season record. ... Former Vancouver striker Carl Valentine was inducted into the Whitecaps Ring of Honour prior to the game. ... Vancouver defender Steven Beitashour returned to the starting lineup after missing out on Saturday with a hip problem. ... The Whitecaps will play their third game in eight days on Saturday when they travel to take on FC Dallas. ... San Jose hosts the Los Angeles Galaxy on Sunday, also their third game in eight days. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz