Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 86 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
jokergreen0220 Offline

22.08.2019 10:58
The NHLs Mar. [url=http://www.argentinasoccerauthentic.com/Cristian-Pavon-Copa-America -Jersey/]Cristian Pavon Argentina Jersey[/ Antworten

The NHLs Mar. Cristian Pavon Argentina Jersey . 5 Trade Deadline is drawing closer and teams will be deciding on whether to buy or sell while figuring out which players can make the biggest difference and hold the greatest value. Check out todays trade-related reports and speculation from around the NHL beat. And follow TSN.ca through Deadline Day for all the updates. Miller Time TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun writes on ESPN.com that Buffalo Sabres general manager Tim Murray is already hearing calls for his pending unrestricted free agents. "Were just starting to explore the market the last day or two," Murray said. "Ive had some calls, and most of the calls are just generalities: If I can meet your demand, would you be willing to move him? So you have teams calling, for sure, and theyre asking about different players. Every team has a different need; the same names come up, obviously, as far as the forwards go. My mandate here is to get better. I dont want a five-year rebuild, thats not what Im about. Its about getting better, and if that means trading guys and getting assets for them, then thats the way it will be." Murray is also considering all of his options with pending UFA Ryan Miller, including the possibility of re-signing him. LeBrun adds that if Miller isnt interested in staying, Murray will move him at the trade deadline. Sticking With The Tandem Michael Traikos of The National Post writes that Toronto Maple Leafs general manager Dave Nonis admitted that he has been received several calls regarding goaltenders Jonathan Bernier and James Reimer, but has no intentions to break them up right now. "I havent thought that too far, but could I see a scenario where both goalies were back next season? Yes," he told the paper. "Weve gone this far because of our goaltending. Jon is on a bit of a roll, but James has been really good for us. "I would never write James Reimer off." Oilers Options Jonathan Willis writes in the Edmonton Journal that while a skilled veteran forward like Ales Hemsky could be appealing to another NHL team, the Oilers have needs (size up front and blue line help) that the return on trading Hemsky trade wont address. Willis suggests a player like Jordan Eberle or Nail Yakupov – younger players with attractive contracts right now - would be more helpful. Time To Talk? Newsdays Arthur Staple writes that contract talks could begin soon between the Thomas Vaneks agent and the New York Islanders. If Vanek isnt willing to re-sign a long-term deal, Staple thinks theyll dangle him at the trade deadline. Staple adds that theres been talks between the Islanders and soon-to-be UFA blueliner Andrew MacDonald. Staple says hes seeking a contract at about $5 million per season. Franco Armani Argentina Jersey .One day after winning her record 63rd World Cup race, Vonn posted to her Facebook account Tuesday that she was happy Woods surprised her by coming to the race, and that she felt terrible that his tooth got knocked out. Eduardo Salvio Argentina Jersey . With the Nets winning streak in jeopardy, Williams scored 23 points, 11 in the final six minutes, to lead Brooklyn to a 104-99 victory over the Charlotte Bobcats on Wednesday night. http://www.argentinasoccerauthentic.com/Diego-Maradona-Copa-America-Jersey/ . Greg Maddux, Tom Glavine and Frank Thomas appeared to be on track to gain election from the Baseball Writers Association of America on Wednesday, and Craig Biggio could join them.Thursday, January 8 10:30am ET 3:30pm ET 8:30pm ET Women’s Team Competition Mixed Doubles Men’s Team Competition Friday, January 9 10:30am ET 3:30pm ET 8:30pm ET Women’s Team Competition Singles Men’s Team Competition Saturday, January 10 12:00pm ET 4:00pm ET 8:30pm ET Mixed Doubles Women’s Team Competition Men’s Team Competition Sunday, January 11 1:30pm ET 8:30pm ET Skins Skins ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz