Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 82 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
jokergreen0220 Offline

23.08.2019 07:44
The ruling was upheld Antworten

Roberto Luongo doesnt know how hell be received by Canucks fans when he takes the ice in Vancouver for the first time since being traded to Florida in March. Mark Gastineau Womens Jersey . Regardless of the reception, the Panthers goaltender is looking forward to facing his former team in a familiar surrounding tonight. You can listen to the game live on TSN Radio 1040 Vancouver with coverage starting at 5pm pt. The 35-year-old Luongo won 284 of the 512 regular-season and playoff games he played for Vancouver from 2006 until he was dealt to Florida on March 4. He helped the Canucks win six division titles, claim the Presidents Trophy twice and reach the Stanley Cup finals in 2011. Though Luongo made 29 saves during a 4-3 home shootout loss to Vancouver on March 16, hes naturally wondered what it would be like to face the Canucks at Rogers Arena. Its crossed my mind once or twice, said Luongo, whose last start at Vancouver came Jan. 29. Im not quite sure what type of reception Im going to get, but Ill definitely enjoy the game, thats for sure. Lous and boos, they all sound the same. Though Luongos 388 regular-season wins are 12th on the NHLs all-time list, some Vancouver fans could be inclined to offer a negative response considering he went 32-31 in the postseason for the Canucks. He posted a 3.69 goals-against average while losing his final six playoff starts and was peppered during an 8-1 loss to Boston in Game 3 of the Stanley Cup finals. Despite a drawn-out process that eventually led to his departure from Vancouver, Luongo harbors no hard feelings toward the Canucks organization, their players or fans. Ive moved on, Luongo said. I enjoyed my time here. I was disappointed I wasnt able to bring a Cup here. Though Luongo has enjoyed visiting with former teammates and friends this week, hell take a business-like approach in his return to the net after a head-on collision with Alex Ovechkin forced him to sit out the third period of Sundays 4-3 loss at Washington. Luongo, who allowed one goal on 64 shots in the previous two games before yielding three against the Capitals, leads a Florida team thats just outside of playoff position in the Eastern Conference. Its good to be back, Luongo said. Im trying to be in the moment. Were doing pretty well, were in the mix for a playoff spot. Thats exciting. Thats what my focus is on to be honest. That helps a little bit, having faced the guys already once, so have a good game and give my team a chance to win. The Panthers (17-11-9) snapped an 11-game winless stretch (0-5-1 with five ties) at Vancouver with a 3-2 shootout victory Nov. 19, 2013. Current Canuck Shawn Matthias, who was part of the Luongo deal, scored the tying goal for Florida. Luongo will try to stymie the Canucks (23-12-3), who are in the midst of a 5-1-1 stretch and looking for a third straight victory after Tuesdays 3-2 win over the New York Islanders. With goals leader Radim Vrbata out due to illness, Linden Vey snapped a 12-game goal drought and Nick Bonino scored his first in eight contests. I think every team thats good in this league and wins has some secondary scoring, said defenseman Ryan Stanton, who added his second career goal. Its uncertain if Vrbata, who has a goal in three straight games and 16 on the season, will be available for this matchup. After watching backup Eddie Lack make 21 saves against the Islanders, Ryan Miller could return to the Canucks net. Miller has a 1.66 GAA during a 4-1-1 run, but has posted a 3.63 GAA during a 1-2-1 stretch against the Panthers. Floridas Nick Bjugstad has recorded three of his team-leading 15 goals in the last four games and five points in the last five contests. Game Notes: Teams split two games last season, both in a shootout FLA has one all-time regulation win in VAN (first game) Mar 7/94 VAN has 6 wins, 5 ties, 1SOL, past 12 at home vs FLA Vancouver: won 2 straight, 3GA, 6/6 on PK D Sedin (1G, 8A) past 7 games Florida: 1-2-1 past 4 games, 8GF, 2/12 on PP Ekblad (2A) past 2 games Jamal Adams Youth Jersey . The Brazil defender was substituted 13 minutes into Wednesdays 2-1 Copa del Rey win at Athletic Bilbao because of a right hamstring problem. Scans revealed a second grade tear which could keep him out for a reported four to six weeks. Keyshawn Johnson Womens Jersey . - Andrew McCutchen went 4 for 5 and finished a home run short of a cycle, and Jordy Mercer drove in a career-high four runs to lead the Pittsburgh Pirates to an 8-2 rout of the Philadelphia Phillies on Friday. http://www.authenticnyjetspro.com/Sam-darnold-jets-jersey/ . New Zealand brushed aside England 26-7 to win the event and reclaim top spot in the overall standings. The All Blacks, the defending World Series champions, won their third tournament this season in style, running four tries past England to claim their 11th Cup championship in Hong Kong and first since 2011. NEWARK, N.J. -- For seven years, Miikka Kiprusoff was a constant in net for the Calgary Flames. Karri Ramo might be the next in line. Ramo made 31 saves to record his second NHL shutout and Mark Giordano scored the only goal as the Flames topped the New Jersey Devils 1-0 on Monday night. "He reminds me of (Kiprusoff)," Giordano said of Ramo. "His style is similar. Theyre quick guys. We really have a lot of confidence in our goaltending." Calgary improved to 34-38-7 overall, including 16-20-4 on the road this season. "Its just a hard-working group," Flames coach Bob Hartley said. "Were going to fight until the last second. I love this group." Cory Schneider stopped 21 of 22 shots for New Jersey, which fell to 34-29-16. New Jerseys loss also allowed the New York Rangers to clinch a playoff berth. Both Calgary and the Devils have three games remaining this season. The Devils are three points behind Columbus for the last playoff spot in the East. "In my opinion, I think were going to get one more chance (to make the playoffs)," New Jerseys Jaromir Jagr said. "Its too strange to finish like that. Youve got to believe. It wouldnt make any sense to finish like that. We dominated. Just keep the faith and I think were going to get one more chance in my opinion. "Well see if Im right or wrong." Neither the Flames nor Devils scored until Giordanos power-play goal 23 seconds into the third as both teams were unable to take advantage of opportunities. Giordanos goal, his 14th of the season, was a one-timer off a feed from Jiri Hudler. "You like those (passes)," Giordano said. "Rolling pucks, goalies have (a tough time) picking it up (and) I picked it up pretty (well)." While Giordano celebrated his good fortune, the Devils lamented their misfortune. The Devils outshot Calgary 22-16 through two periods, and finished with a 31-22 advantage. New Jersey also did not allow the Flames a shot on goal in a 15-minute span between the first and second periods. "(We) had chances and opportunities and didnt stick it in the back of the net," Devils coach Pete DeBoer said. "A common theme, (we) dont score easily and we hadnt all year. Were at mercy of games like this where margin of error is very small. Chuma Edoga Youth Jersey. I thought defensively we were very good, but when you cant score its hard to win." New Jersey had a goal disallowed with 1:26 left in the first, as referee Brad Watson waved off what would have been a game-opening score by Ryan Carter. The ruling was upheld by a video review by the NHL in Toronto. Replays showed Carter kicked the puck, but it was inconclusive whether the Devils left wing was able to get his stick on it before it rolled under Ramo. "I saw it off my foot and between the goaltenders pads, I got a piece of it (with my stick) and thats what propelled it in," Carter said. "I dont think (the review in Toronto is) how I saw it. Thats how it was." Calgary was unable to convert on four power plays in the first two periods, and rookie left wing Kenny Agostinos semi-breakaway with 1:34 left in the second was sticked away by Schneider. The play began as New Jersey right wing Tuomo Ruutu committed a turnover in the offensive zone, and ended with Devils defenceman Jon Merrill committing a slashing minor as he tried to affect the shot attempt. "Its a great learning experience for them," Hartley said of the Flames rookies, who have had to play at even strength and on specialty teams this season. "Kenny had a good game. "I felt he generated scoring chances out there." Merrills slash led directly to Giordanos goal. Calgary finished 1-for-5 on the power play, while New Jersey was 0-for-3. NOTES: The game marked the first time Agostino played as a professional in New Jersey. Agostino, who grew up a half-hour away from the Prudential Center, was traded from Pittsburgh to Calgary along with right wing Ben Hanowski and the Penguins 2013 first round pick last March for Jarome Iginla. "Its going to be a cool experience," Agostino said before the game. "Its a building Ive seen a lot of games in, so its going to be fun." Agostino estimated he had a cheering section of at least "40." ... The Devils did not have defenceman Bryce Salvador, left wings Ryane Clowe and Patrik Elias, and centres Adam Henrique and Jacob Josefson due to injuries. ... The announced attendance was 14,297. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz