Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 72 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
jokergreen0220 Offline

23.08.2019 07:45
TAMPA, Fla. [url=http://www.authenticnfllionslockroom.com/Youth-Barry-Sanders-Elite- Jersey/]Barry Sanders Womens Jersey[/url] . Antworten

TAMPA, Fla. Barry Sanders Womens Jersey . -- Darrelle Revis isnt making any bold predictions about his debut with his new team. The star cornerbacks return from knee surgery that has sidelined him nearly a year is set for Sunday, when Tampa Bay opens the season against the three-time All-Pros old team, the New York Jets. Revis has been looking forward to his debut in a new uniform since late April, when the Jets traded him to the Buccaneers, who signed him to a six-year, $96 million contract that makes him the highest-paid defensive player in the NFL. The Bucs had the leagues worst pass defence in 2012 and are counting on Revis and another off-season acquisition, All-Pro safety Dashon Goldson, to make a difference. "Its finally here. Im excited," Revis said Wednesday. "Im not just excited about me getting back out there, but just this team. Weve worked hard in training camp and were ready for the season." While it has yet to be determined how much the 28-year-old will play in his first game action since last Sept. 23, Revis said his surgically repaired left knee feels fine and hes optimistic he eventually will regain the form that made him one of the NFLs most dominant defenders before his injury. "When I go out to practice, I just try to make plays like I have in the past. Thats how Ive got to approach it. I cant sit here and get down on myself if I dont, if Im a step late on a play," the four-time Pro Bowl selection said. "Ive just got to keep on improving and keep on building on me getting in shape and getting back to where I used to be playing at an elite level." Barring a setback, Revis will start against the Jets. Coach Greg Schiano has been encouraged by what hes seen in practice, but said he wont head into the game with "too much of preconceived notion" of how much Revis can play. "Lets see what the conditions are, lets see how hes feeling. The other thing that always gets you is emotions. That can tire you out as well," Schiano said. "To try to make a predetermined plan wouldnt be prudent. I think we just have to play it by ear." Meanwhile, Revis is doing everything he can help his teammates get ready for the Jets. Hes provided tips about some of New Yorks defensive players to offensive co-ordinator Mike Sullivan and discussed some of the Jets offensive playmakers with Goldson and the rest of Tampa Bays overhauled secondary. "I know these guys. I played against them every day in practice. So Ive got a bunch of tips on those guys," Revis said. "And the good thing about it, Ive been sharing them in our secondary. ... We will come into this game real comfortable. We really will, just from the experience I had there and knowing these guys." The Jets, of course, know Revis, too. Not that that necessarily helps, coach Rex Ryan said. "Obviously, Darrelle was the premier corner in football. A physical player who shows up every day to compete. Hes an excellent teammate, hes just tougher than heck. He was a joy to coach, I can tell you that much," Ryan said. "He probably leads a little differently. Hes not as vocal, but every single teammate will recognize what he does. He doesnt let you catch a ball in walkthroughs. Hes a tremendous competitor, and obviously one of the rare guys that you coach." So now that one of the most dominant defensive players in football is on the other sideline, how does the Jets offence approach Revis? "It should be how do you attack him ... but its probably more about how you defend against him," Ryan said. "Certainly you have to look at him differently than you look at any other corner." Revis had 19 interceptions in six seasons in New York and helped the Jets to consecutive appearances in the AFC Championship Game in 2009 and 2010, Ryans first two years as head coach. The seventh-year pro appeared in two games before tearing the anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee against the Miami Dolphins last September. The Bucs gradually increased his workload in practice during training camp, however Schiano held him out of preseason games in hopes of keeping him healthy for the start of the regular season. The coach said he will not place any restrictions on Revis against the Jets. "I think when you talk about someone like Darrelle Revis, youre talking about one of the elite level athletes in the world. So for me or anyone else to try to give him advice, I dont quite know how it feels to be that gifted, so it wouldnt be a good idea for me," Schiano said. "The only thing I would talk to him about is our preparation," the coach added. "Give him all the tools thats necessary for him to go out and play within the scheme that were playing." Ryans not sure what kind of greeting Revis will receive at MetLife Stadium. "I think certainly Jet fans respect the contributions that he made to our football team. Theres no question about that, so I know how much they respect and admire him," the coach said. "But hey, hes in enemy colours now. It will be interesting." Revis, drafted in the first round by the Jets in 2007, insisted he hasnt given much thought to returning the stadium as a visitor. "Im really not trying to think about that right now because that will be something in the moment at that time," the cornerback said, adding that he anticipates Ryan wont shy away from testing whether hes the same player. "I know Rex very well. I know hes going to play hard-nosed football. Hes an aggressive coach. Hes going to let it rip Sunday, no matter whos across from him," Revis said. "And thats fine. Hes a competitor, Im a competitor. I think the biggest thing is me just going out there and playing." Kenny Golladay Jersey . For Bergevin, the best pick is the 30th — which traditionally goes to the Stanley Cup winner. "Thats our goal. Jahlani Tavai Lions Jersey . Brad Malone had the other goal for the Monsters (1-1-0), while Elliott chipped in an assist for a three-point night and the games first star. Bryan Lerg also had two assists. Corban Knight and Max Reinhart scored for the Heat (1-1-0), who opened their season Friday with a 5-2 win over the Monsters in Cleveland. http://www.authenticnfllionslockroom.com/Customized/ . At Manchester United, Ferguson developed Beckham into one of the worlds most recognizable sportsmen, but the midfielder left United in 2003 for Real Madrid under a cloud after his relationship with the manager broke down.SAN JOSE, Costa Rica - Arsenal forward Joel Campbell scored in the first half to help Costa Rica to a 2-0 win over Paraguay in an international friendly Wednesday. Campbell, playing on loan with Greek club Olympiacos, found the net with a left-footed shot in the 44th minute off a pass from second-half substitute Jorge Rojas to open the scoring at Estadio Nacional de Costa Rica. Real Salt Lakke forward Alvaro Saborio put the win beyond doubt after the break when he beat the Paraguay defenders to manoeuvr in front of goal, where he tapped the ball past the legs of keeper Roberto Fernandez in the 73rd. T.J. Hockenson Womens Jersey. Paraguay salvaged a goal in the 87th when Gustavo Gomez rose above the pack to head in a Rojas corner. Costa Rica was undefeated in World Cup qualifying. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz