Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 73 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
panxing18 Offline

24.08.2019 05:59
There’s been a lot of chatter over the pas Antworten

t few days regarding the football that Kenyan Drake threw into the stands. As we have seen with the Public Service Announcement (PSA) he released on Monday Kenyan Drake Jersey , he regrets the decision and wants the ball back.First, to set the scene in the stands. There is a video floating around on Twitter that shows a Patriots fan catching the ball and then selling it for what is being reported at a value of $500. In the video, you can see the edge of the recipient’s hat, face and shirt, and through photos that were sent to me afterwards with them holding the football, I can confirm (and thus 99.9% confident) that this is the party who has the football. Understandably, they want their identities to remain private, but I will shed some information on what I know without revealing who they are. Yes, they are aware of the PSA and other pleas for the ball. However Dan Marino Jersey , they aren’t ready to come forward just yet. But, here’s where it gets complicated. This group of friends went down to Florida to visit other friends - from what I understand, they aren’t Dolphins or Patriots fans - they were simply in town and went to the game. However, the people they were with at the game are Dolphins fans. Nonetheless, this somewhat complicates things because who wouldn’t want free Dolphins and Drake gear, in addition to free tickets to the next Dolphins home game against the Jacksonville Jaguars? If they were all Dolphins fans, I am sure this situation could have already been resolved. In the same breath, I also understand wanting to get fair value for the football, which will likely end up having a temporary showcase in the Hall of Fame. Remember http://www.thedolphinslockerroom.com/authentic-larry-csonka-jersey , they did pay $500 for the football and I am sure that will be part of their argument.However, there’s a twist. Someone in the group is actually related to a former assistant coach who worked for the Dolphins under Joe Philbin. So, there is a connection to the team and one that may eventually help get the football back in the hands of Drake.The group of people said they will reach out to the appropriate parties when ready and I trust that they will. Yesterday, I reached out to several Dolphins staffers but did not hear a response. This morning, I did hear back from some so I can confirm there are staff in the Dolphins organization who are aware of this and due to the relationship with a former assistant coach, this may help them move the process along. Additionally, I am certain that Ryan Tannehill is aware of who has the ball as well, due to his connection with this former assistant coach.The ball is no longer in Florida, but in Connecticut. They are working to have the football evaluated and certified. The current plan for the group is to lay low for a bit until things quiet time. In due time Womens Bob Griese Jersey , they will reach out to the Dolphins organization on next steps.I will continue to update the situation on Twitter (@CannataNFL) so be sure to follow me by clicking here. For now, we can only hope that the Drake and this party come to a resolution. Many experts and pundits believe the Dolphins will tank in 2019, and ultimately decide on their franchise quarterback in next year’s draft.After-all, you don’t need perfect vision to realize the Dolphins have a dire need, at arguably the most important position on an NFL team.But why wait until 2019? Why leave things up to chance, when there’s no guarantee that:A) The Dolphins are terrible and receive a top-3 draft pick.OrB) Tua Tagovailoa declares for the 2020 draft.Nothing is guaranteed.So why not draft a quarterback in 2019, even if you don’t take one in the first-round? At worst, the rookie quarterback falters and the Dolphins have a high draft pick in 2020.At best, Miami found their franchise quarterback of the future.That’s what I would do. And one draft analyst seems to agree.According to Mel Kiper Jr’s latest mock draft Adam Joseph Duhe Jersey , the Miami Dolphins select Heisman Trophy winner Kyler Murray, with the 13th pick in the 2019 draft Despite his small frame, Kyler Murray has the potential to revolutionize the quarterback position in the NFL. Murray would bring an added dimension to a Dolphins’ offense that struggled mightily over the last several seasons. #TankForTua is nice, but it might be time to start the #MurrayToMiami hype train.And I have no problem being the conductor of that locomotive“All aboard!!!”

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz