Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 64 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
panxing18 Offline

24.08.2019 08:00
There aren’t many offenses in the NFL teams w Antworten

ould more like to copy than the Chiefs’.So even though he doesn’t call all the plays — head coach Andy Reid handles that — Chiefs offensive coordinator Eric Bieniemy said he’s still an integral part of what they do Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys 2019 , which should qualify him for future head-coaching opportunities.“Here’s my response about the playcalling: coach Reid has always done it his way, and that’s how historically he’s done it because he’s coach Reid,” Bieniemy said, via Vaughn McClure of ESPN. “He has a beautiful mind Khalen Saunders black jersey , and we all work hand-in-hand together. And he gives me the green light to do a number of things. I have input. I do scripts. I get the install. There are a number of things that I do.”Bieniemy’s role in the offense should help him, at a time when teams are leaning toward hiring coaches from that side of the ball. Working with any offense which includes Patrick Mahomes only helps. But in a cycle in which eight jobs changed hands, only one minority coach was hired (Brian Flores in Miami).Bieniemy interviewed for that job as well, along with the Jets Khalen Saunders Jersey Mens , Buccaneers, and Bengals. He said he was grateful for the opportunities, and hopes they position him well for future interviews. But he didn’t agree with the perception that his lack of control of the offense, or his non-quarterback background (he’s coached running backs) made him less viable.He was on hand this week at the NFL Quarterback Coaching Summit hosted by the league and Black College Football Hall of Fame Khalen Saunders Jersey nfl draft , so his status stood out. He and Byron Leftwich of the Buccaneers are the only minority coaches in offensive coordinator positions.“I’ve been an offensive coach my whole entire life,” he said. “People think just because you coach running backs you don’t understand the pass game. Well, when you’ve played the position, and you’re involved in coaching the position Eric Murray Jersey , you’ve got to make sure guys understand the entire game plan, meaning you’re very much involved in the pass game. You have to understand protections. You have to understand route concepts. You have to understand how defenses are structured going against you.“Do we need more [minority] coaches on the offensive side of the ball? Yes. How do we go about doing that? We have to make sure there’s a plan for guys of helping guys get into that quarterback room and into quality-control positions so those guys can add that knowledge and learn how to deal with the quarterbacks, learn the language and speak it.”And then to convince people they’re able to speak it to the entire team. The latestHow Patrick Mahomes remains humble | Yahoo! Sports4 NFL teams that could finally end the Patriots’ reign of terror | SB NationNFL Important Dates for 2019: Franchise Tags, Combine Kendall Fuller Jersey , Free Agency and More | Chiefs.comJeff Allen smacked down Skip Bayless on Twitter after Patrick Mahomes won MVP award | Kansas City StarHow the NFL got all those players in on that Super Bowl commercial | Yahoo! SportsThe Starting 11: What Super Bowl LIII Can Teach Us About the Future of Defense | The RingerSuper Bowl champion Patriots could reportedly miss out on playing in NFL’s 2019 regular-season opener | CBS SportsAround the leagueGiants release vet LB Connor Barwin after one year | NFLBengals officially name Zac Taylor their head coach | NFLPackers QB Aaron Rodgers avoids surgery on left knee | ESPNDolphins announce hire of Brian Flores as head coach | NFLGronkowski’s Last Ring? His Future Remains Unclear After Patriots’ Super Bowl LIII Victory | Sports IllustratedJason McCourty goes from 0-16 to Super Bowl champ | NFLIn case you missed it at Arrowhead PrideChiefs could be the pick for Patriots’ banner night (again)Chris Jones says Chiefs will win next year’s Super BowlReport: Raiders to use San Francisco’s Oracle Park in 2019, but the deal isn’t finalFollow Arrowhead Pride on Social MediaAP Facebook Page: Click here to like our pageAP Instagram: Follow @ArrowheadPrideAP Twitter: Follow @ArrowheadPrideAP Editor-in-Chief: Pete Sweeney: Follow @pgsween610 Sports Twitter: Follow @610SportsKC

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz