Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
elaine95 Offline

27.08.2019 10:04
interest in having Johnny Manziel play for him. The interest is mutual.Manziel told John McClain of the today that he would like Antworten

Los Angeles Rams running back Todd Gurley is out against the Arizona Cardinals because of a knee injury.Gurley did not practice on Thursday Joey Bosa Jersey , but said he expected to play in Sunday’s game despite knee inflammation that flared up last week against Philadelphia.Gurley leads the NFL with 21 combined rushing and receiving touchdowns for the Rams (11-3), who have already clinched the NFC West.Los Angeles coach Sean McVay said earlier this week that he would consider resting Gurley for the playoffs, even with the Rams on a two-game losing streak and trying to secure a first-round bye.Gurley is the NFL’s second-leading rusher with 1,251 yards.The Saints’ Austin Carr is the odd man out in New Orleans’ receiver group after Ted Ginn returned this week from an arthroscopic knee procedure that kept him out injured more than half the season. Left tackle Terron Armstead also makes a timely return to the lineup from his chest injury while fellow tackle Jermon Bushrod sits out with a sore hamstring.For Pittsburgh Nick Bosa Jersey , receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster is active after being listed as questionable because of a sore groin that limited him in practice this week.Here’s the full list of inactives for Sunday’s games: June Jones, who will coach Houston’s XFL team, has expressed interest in having Johnny Manziel play for him. The interest is mutual.Manziel told John McClain of the today that he would like to play for Jones in Houston after previously playing for him in Hamilton, in the Canadian Football League.“I enjoyed every single day I had with coach Jones L.J. Collier Jersey ,” Manziel said. “Being in his offense was the best part of each day. I know he’s going to be successful wherever he’s coaching.”Manziel also said he knows Houston and Houston knows him, thanks to his time at Texas A&M.“It’s a stone’s throw from College Station,” he said. “A lot of Aggies drove from Houston to College Station. Houston’s a great city that’ll always be near and dear to me.”Manziel would be the most famous name in the XFL, and it’s hard to believe Vince McMahon won’t do what it takes to get him on the field. If Manziel wants to play in the XFL and Jones wants to coach him http://www.seahawksauthorizedshops.com/authentic-marquise-blair-jersey , it seems highly likely to happen when the XFL launches next year.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz