Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 78 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
panxing18 Offline

03.09.2019 03:01
Deion Jones just got a little bit richer Antworten

."Kwon Alexander just reset the market for inside linebackers in the NFL. The former LSU man is heading to the San Francisco 49ers on a 4 year/$54 million deal Youth Andy Levitre Jersey , including $27 million guaranteed.The contract makes Alexander the highest-paid inside linebacker in the NFL based on annual salary average ($13.5 million), surpassing Carolina’s Luke Kuechly ($12.4 million). That’s very good news for Deion Jones, who is already working on a contract extension with the Falcons.Alexander and Jones each made the Pro Bowl in 2017 and each played in just six games in 2018, with Kwon registering more tackles for loss and QB hits over the past two seasons and Debo registering more tackles, interceptions and passes defensed.Jones has proven to be a superior linebacker to Alexander (Kwon had a better 2016, but the numbers skew in Deion’s favor since then), especially in coverage, and he will get paid as such when the extension does get worked out.Last season, Deion Jones was ranked the 14th best LB by PFF (among players who played at least 350 snaps) with a grade of 75.8, while Alexander was ranked the 58th best LB (among players who played at least 350 snaps) with a grade of 59.1.It’s the nature of the market — a player up for extension will always demand to be paid the most at his position when his skillset is comparable to the elites at that position. It’s why Aaron Rodgers waited for Matt Ryan’s extension to get done last season, and why Grady Jarrett is reportedly demanding “Aaron Donald money” right now. The 49ers did Atlanta no favors by making Kwon Alexander the (temporarily) highest-paid inside linebacker in the NFL.There’s no way around it — this Alexander deal sets a new floor for Jones’ extension, and now likely bumps his pay up from what it theoretically would have been a few days ago. When C.J. Mosley gets his next deal, it’s only going to get more expensive to keep Jones around. You didn’t misread that title. Hawley has undergone a huge transformation since his NFL retirement." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesThe Falcoholic homepageHorizontal - WhiteThe Falcoholican Atlanta Falcons communityFollow The Falcoholic online:Follow The Falcoholic on TwitterFollow The Falcoholic on FacebookLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchThe Falcoholic main menuFanpostsFanshotsLibraryFalconsOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Library FalcFans Podcast on The FalcoholicContact The FalcoholicFalcons StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Falcons NewsYahoo Falcons Team PageYahoo Falcons ReportYahoo Falcons Depth ChartYahoo Falcons TransactionsYahoo Falcons PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Catching up with former Falcons center turned inspirational travel blogger Joe Hawley New,15commentsYou didn’t misread that title. Hawley has undergone a huge transformation since his NFL retirement.EDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Catching up with former Falcons center turned inspirational travel blogger Joe Hawley TwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailIt has been just one year since Joe Hawley retired from the NFL Stitched Jake Matthews Jersey , and four years since he was let go from the Falcons after a new coaching staff descended upon Flowery Branch. A former fourth-round pick from UNLV, Hawley was one of Thomas Dimitroff’s few successful offensive line draft picks and was in even rarer company as a later-round selection who worked his way into the starting lineup.Fans are nearly guaranteed to love a player that gets into fights, and Hawley’s aggressive play past the whistle earned him the nickname Joe Brawley. After multiple fights on 2014’s Hard Knocks Hawley’s propensity for brawls expanded among fans and even turned into a common joke among Falcons fans.Hawley called it a career after a few mounting injuries and his release from the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. He raised some eyebrows when it was first reported he was giving away most of his possessions to live in a van. Over a year later his retirement is recorded on ManVanDogBlog, racking up a huge online following, including over 45,000 fans on Instagram and features on USAToday.ManVanDogBlog has turned into a mix of a travel and motivation blog, starring Hawley, a converted van, and his rescue dog, Freedom. It is a striking change from his pro football persona. How does he go from fighting undrafted rookie Jacques Smith to getting introspective, motivational, and peaceful? Luckily, Hawley was charitable enough to answer a few questions with The Falcoholic about the Falcons and his post-NFL journey.You had an impressive career, highlighted by an epic beard and getting physical with other players Youth Jake Matthews Jersey , with both the Falcons the Buccaneers. The beard remains but now you travel the country in a custom van with a rescue dog. What drew you from the NFL to your post-career adventures and ManVanDogBlog?You spent your career with Mike Smith and either Mike Mularkey or Dirk Koetter. Falcons fans still remember Smitty, and both Mike and Dirk have returned for their second stints with the Falcons. Any memories, good or bad, about any of the three coaches?What’s your favorite post-career adventure to date?Your recent posts have been more focused on the motivational and inspirational. Where do you hope the blog is heading?Watching my community grow over the last year has been truly inspirational to me. I didn't really know what to expect when I first started sharing my journey. I was just letting people know where I was at and shared some of my thoughts. Then I started to get a lot of positive feedback from people telling me how I’ve inspired them to make some kind of change in their own life. Whether that had to do with their diet, their mindset or just overcoming a little fear that was holding them back, I started realizing that I had an opportunity to really help people just by sharing some of the things I was learning out on the road. After getting such positive feedback, I’ve become more motivated to grow my community and continue to share my journey and the things that I’ve been learning on the road. Where it’s headed exactly, Im not quite sure but thats okay, I’m just going to continue to learn and grow and hopefully continue to inspire others to do the same. What a time to be alive!!What’s kept you going on the nonstop trips across the continent?There is just so much to see in this country. I’ve been traveling for over a year and still feel like I haven’t even gotten close to seeing all the amazing things this country has to offer. All the different cities, national parks, beaches, mountains, hikes, monuments Stitched Desmond Trufant Jersey , historical sites, and many others. And like I said before, meeting new people and experiencing the synchronicity of life is so special. I’m just going to continue until life points me in a different direction.Do you have any top locations where you plan to head next?The Matt Ryan and Julio Jones connection is nearly iconic, certain to be one of the highlights of Atlanta Falcons history. You were there in the early years and saw the two develop into something special. When did you first realize the duo would be special?What did it feel like to finally be done with the NFL, and do you miss anything about your old career?Who was your favorite Falcon to play with?Hawley has been on an awesome journey the last year and looks unlikely to stop anytime soon. It is impressive to see a former NFL player taking fans along on their new life. It helps that Hawley’s destinations are pretty scenic.Follow along on his trips to new states, new MLB stadiums, and new national parks on website, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz