Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 68 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
panxing18 Offline

04.09.2019 05:55
Speculation about whether Patriots tight end Rob Antworten

Gronkowski would play in 2018 began even before last season’s Super Bowl was over and it was some time before Gronkowski confirmed that he’d return for a ninth season.That ninth season was quieter than past seasons as Gronkowski battled through injuries and a drop in production that had people wondering if he’d be able to hold up to the physical toll required by life in the NFL. The last two weeks have shown the impact Gronkowski can still have http://www.chiefslockerroom.com/authentic-demetrius-harris-jersey , however.He only caught one pass against the Chargers, but his blocking was praised as the Patriots ran their way to the next round. He was targeted more often on Sunday and came up with several big catches while playing every offensive snap in the AFC Championship Game, including a 25-yarder to set up the final touchdown of regulation and a 15-yarder on third down to set up the game-winning score.“It’s just basically what the doctor orders,” Gronkowski said. “Or what the coach orders–coach/doctor orders. Whatever it is. I have to block, I have to receive. It’s crucial. The team depends on me in many situations in the run game and in the pass game. I’ve just been fighting all year long so when situations come like this I’m ready to go and ready to make some plays. So whatever coaches ask me to do I’m always down to try my best and give it my all.”There will almost certainly be more discussion about Gronkowski’s future before and after Super Bowl LIII Womens Armani Watts Jersey , but he showed that there’s enough left in the tank to close this year with a bang. Cleveland Browns quarterback Baker Mayfield made some noise earlier this week while talking about the 2017 NFL Draft when he said that Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes, not his teammate, defensive end Myles Garrett, should have been the No. 1 overall pick.Plenty of individuals—from fans to NFL decision-makers to this panel of NFL.com talking heads who voted Mahomes the midseason MVP—would agree with Mayfield.With 26 touchdowns and six interceptions in his first year as a starter, Mahomes should have at least gone higher than No. 10 Dorian O'Daniel Jersey , where the Chiefs traded to in order to select him.Mahomes was asked about Mayfield’s comment and whether or not he was “glad” he didn’t have to deal with all the pressures of being the No. 1 pick on Wednesday.“I don’t want to say I’m glad,” Mahomes said. “I mean, I’m glad I’m here. For sure. You want to be the number one draft pick. You want to be that guy. I think they got a good guy in Myles Garrett. He’s pretty talented I would say from watching film. It’s awesome for him to say that, but I know now that we are both happy with the situations we’re in.”Garrett, in his “situation http://www.chiefslockerroom.com/authentic-derrick-nnadi-jersey ,” is tied for second in the league with 8.0 sacks this year. He also has 25 tackles (20 solo) and 15 quarterback hits. “Myles is just so big for how fast he is,” Mahomes said. “He is physically just a big dude and at the same time he has the speed to kind of get that bend.”In Kansas City, Mahomes is thriving under head coach Andy Reid, who is widely known as a quarterback guru, but that isn’t the only reason he says he likes it here.“Definitely coach Reid Womens Kendall Fuller Jersey , and then just the community,” Mahomes added. “It just felt like home to me. That was the biggest thing, I knew I was going to get challenged, I knew that coach Reid was going to get the best out of me. “I knew that just from being here in the short amount of time on my visits and things like that, that I loved the community and it felt like home.”And whether it be at pick No. 1 or pick No. 10 Anthony Hitchens Jersey , that’s about all you can ask for.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz