Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 53 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
zhangzk Offline

17.09.2019 05:40
Tennessee tight end Delanie Walker can pin down Antworten

NASHVILLE Josh Oliver Jersey , Tenn. (AP) difference between the Titans this season and their often painful struggles of recent seasons. These Titans don’t quit. Marcus Mariota found DeMarco Murray for a 7-yard touchdown catch, with the running back shoving the ball across the goal line with 36 seconds left, as the Titans rallied to beat the Cincinnati Bengals 24-20 Sunday for their fourth straight win . The Titans (6-3) have their longest winning streak since 2009 with the franchise’s best start since winning the first 10 games in 2008. That was the last time this team reached the postseason, a drought these Titans believe they can end. ”We’re never going to give up, and we’re going to continue to fight,” Walker said. ”That’s the difference from years before. They didn’t have the fight. Now we have that fight.” The Bengals (3-6) certainly know how to do that, sometimes to their own detriment. Linebacker Vontaze Burfict was ejected in the second quarter for making contact with an official two plays after a late hit on Murray on the sideline. The Bengals lost for the third time in four games after two turnovers and 12 penalties for 84 yards. ”All we can control is our attitude, the way we work and keep fighting,” said Bengals wide receiver A.J. Green, who was ejected a week ago for a fight. Here are some things to know about the Bengals and Titans: HELLO RED ZONE The Titans scored three touchdowns inside the opponent’s 20 for a second straight week. Their TDs against a Cincinnati defense that came in as the NFL’s stingiest in the red zone were even more impressive. The Bengals had been allowing touchdowns on only 32.1 of opponents’ trips inside the Cincinnati 20 this season, and they had allowed only five TDs on 19 such trips over their previous four games. BURFICT’S EJECTION The linebacker’s ejection left the Bengals without four defensive starters http://www.jaguarsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-quincy-williams-ii-jersey , with three deactivated before kickoff. Replays showed Burfict pushing aside the left arm of down judge Jeff Bergman on the sideline. Burfict didn’t leave immediately when referee Jeff Triplette announced the penalty, which is an automatic ejection. Burfict didn’t talk to reporters after the game. ”Sometimes what happens is you push back and you touch an official,” Cincinnati coach Marvin Lewis said. ”You can’t do that. He knows better and we pay a price. We pay a price because it hurts us when it’s on the field that way and then he’s not on the field.” SPEEDY ROOKIE The Titans are starting to use Adoree Jackson more on offense. Against the Bengals, Jackson trailed as the option for a pitch that never came on a 28-yard run by Mariota in the first quarter. Jackson did get the ball in the second quarter and went 20 yards . It’s the second straight week the cornerback has been used on offense and picked up 20 yards on a carry. ”I like my decoy plays a lot,” Jackson said. ”Just to get out there on the offensive side is pretty cool, and to hear my name called and the defense saying `25 is in the game. Look for 25,’ and everybody rallying to me, which was awesome. It reminds me of college and high school.” BIG PASSES The Titans came into this game leading the NFL having allowed only 16 passes of 20 yards or longer, and they didn’t yield even one a week ago in beating Baltimore. Andy Dalton had no problem finding Brandon LaFell wide open in the middle of the field for a 37-yard TD catch in the first quarter. The Titans later gave up a 70-yard TD pass to Green that gave the Bengals their first lead at 20-17 with 5:03 left. COSTLY TOUCHBACK Titans wide receiver Corey Davis nearly had his first NFL touchdown at the end of a 19-yard catch-and-run play. Unfortunately, the rookie stuck the ball out trying to reach it across the goal line only to fumble. Murray caught the ball but was out of bounds. Officials ruled the play a TD, but replay revealed the fumble and reversed the call Ryquell Armstead Jersey , giving the ball to the Bengals. ”I shouldn’t have put my team in that position,” Davis said. — Needing a good night’s sleep, Jose Urena left the ballpark shortly after midnight Wednesday before the end of the Miami Marlins‘ 16-inning loss to Tampa Bay, monitoring the game on his phone as he drove home.

That made him perhaps the best-rested player when the teams returned to the field barely 12 hours later. And it showed.

Urena and three relievers combined on a four-hitter and the Marlins bounced back from their marathon loss to beat Tampa Bay 3-0.

J.T. Riddle singled, tripled and homered.

”There is a little bit of a hangover. I’m not going to lie,” Riddle said. ”You play 16 innings like that, and you come in eight hours later and have to play again, the body doesn’t feel the greatest. But it’s part of your job.”

While both teams were dragging, Urena looked fresh in his first outing since June 20, when he was sidelined by right shoulder impingement. He pitched five scoreless innings and struck out six before departing for a pinch hitter after throwing 78 pitches.

”Everything was good,” Urena said. ”I felt I could go longer http://www.jaguarsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-gardner-minshew-ii-jersey , but I haven’t thrown that much the past 12 or 13 days.”

Drew Rucinski (4-1) pitched two scoreless innings for his second win in the series. Brad Ziegler pitched around a walk in the ninth to earn his 10th save.

The Marlins took the series and went 5-5 on their longest homestand of the year. The Rays lost for only the third time in the past 12 games.

Riddle’s RBI triple in the sixth put the Marlins ahead. The ball appeared catchable, but sailed over the head of center fielder Kevin Kiermaier near the wall.

Riddle added his fifth homer in the eighth.

Three Rays – Kiermaier, Daniel Robertson and Jake Bauers – started after playing all 16 innings Tuesday. They went a combined 0 for 11.

”Urena pitched well,” manager Kevin Cash said. ”He kind of changed his approach a little bit, started throwing fastballs in to the lefties and away to the righties. That has generally not been his M.O.”

TANTRUM

When the Rays’ Carlos Gomez returned to the dugout after striking out in the second inning, he took three swings at a cooler, and the resulting thuds could be heard throughout the ballpark.

”He squared it up pretty good, it sounded like,” Riddle said.

Gomez then punched another cooler, which sent cups flying over the dugout railing.

Despite all that solid contact, Gomez is batting only .195.

”When I’m angry Christian Wilkins Jersey , I’m not thinking really well,” he said. ”If they fine for me this, I’ve got enough money to pay.”

Gomez said he was upset because he was hit by a pitch during the at-bat, and the umpire blew the call. He was jeered in subsequent at-bats by the crowd of 7,572.

UP AND DOWN

After using nine pitchers Tuesday, the Rays called up right-hander Ryan Weber from Triple-A Durham as reinforcement. Weber (0-1) allowed two runs in five innings and was optioned after the game back to Durham.

”I knew I was coming up to get the team innings, and that’s what I did,” Weber said. ”I kept the pitch count low so they could keep running me back out there. That’s all I could have asked for.”

TRAINER’S ROOM

Rays: RHP Chris Archer (left abdominal strain) felt fine after a rehab start and could rejoin the rotation as early as Monday against the Tigers. … LHP Vidal Nuno (right hamstring strain), who earned the victory Tuesday and contributed two hits before he was hurt, went on the 10-day disabled list. … RH Wilmer Font (right lat strain) was transferred to the 60-day DL.

Marlins: OF Lewis Brinson (left hip inflammation), batting only .186 http://www.dolphinsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-michael-deiter-jersey , was placed on the 10-day disabled list. … 3B Martin Prado (left hamstring) and 1B-OF Garrett Cooper (bruised right wrist) are expected to be activated for the upcoming series at Washington. … Miami recalled LHP Dillon Peters from Triple-A New Orleans.

UP NEXT

Rays: Following a day off, the Rays play a three-game series at the Mets, with RHP Ryne Stanek (1-2, 1.98) expected to start.

Marlins: RHP Pablo Lopez (1-0, 3.00), who beat the Mets in his major league debut Saturday, is scheduled to start Thursday when Miami opens a four-game series at the Nationals.

Miami is 6-16 against Washington since the start of 2017.

”We’ve had our trouble with those guys,” manager Don Mattingly said. ”They’ve beat us up pretty good the last couple of years.”

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz