Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
panxing18 Offline

25.09.2019 05:20
Tannehill has taken an encouraging st Antworten

With Ryan Tannehill throwing again Mark Duper Jersey , Miami Dolphins coach Adam Gase is not about to give up on the season.ep in his recovery from a shoulder injury. It’s undetermined whether he’ll play this week against the New York Jets , but Gase believes the best is yet to come for the Dolphins (4-4), even though they’ve lost three of their past four games.“Now it’s about who wins the second half of the season,” Gase said Monday.More Miami Dolphins newsDolphins DB Minkah Fitzpatrick will play vs. Patriots despite trade requestDolphins will try to regroup for Patriots after drubbing at the hands of RavensDolphins can’t contain Lamar Jackson, lose big at homeDolphins versatile offensive lineman Jesse Davis signs extension through 2022Dolphins trade Laremy Tunsil, Kenny Stills to Texans for draft picksBecause he believes the Dolphins remain in the playoff mix, Gase said it’s “highly unlikely” they’ll be sellers at this week’s NFL trade deadline. There has been speculation they’re shopping DeVante Parker, but Gase said he expects the injury-prone receiver to remain with Miami.As for Tannehill, progress is coming slowly. He has missed the past three games, including Thursday’s 42-23 loss at Houston.“He’s making steps where he’s in a position where he can throw a football,” Gase said. “We’re gaining strength in that area. We’ll see more the next two days, when he does get a chance to throw, how sore he is the next day or how much power he feels like he has.”Tannehill is expected to take part in the Dolphins’ next practice Wednesday but may be limited http://www.thedolphinslockerroom.com/authentic-mark-clayton-jersey , as was the case last week. If Tannehill is ruled out against the Jets, Brock Osweiler will make his fourth consecutive start.Tannehill has a reputation for playing through pain, and Gase acknowledged a concern his quarterback won’t be candid about how his shoulder feels.“I told him, ‘You have to be honest with me,'” Gase said.” He understands if he gives me wrong information, that can make it worse. It’s killing him, because he wants to do anything he can to help us. But at the same time we have to be smart. I don’t want this to turn into, we try one week and get a huge setback, and it’s worse than it was before.”The Dolphins have lost their past two games with Osweiler starting, but defense was the primary culprit.“We’ve got some things to fix,” Gase said. “It hasn’t really gone as we thought. We’ve got to make sure we get a lot of things corrected, make some adjustments, make sure we have the right guys on the field.”A long weekend off gave the injury-plagued Dolphins time to mend. Along with Tannehill Womens Nat Moore Jersey , receiver Kenny Stills (groin), tight end A.J. Derby (foot) and defensive end Charles Harris (calf) might return this week.“I like where we’re at right now,” Gase said. “I like this group. I’d like to stay healthy from here on out — I don’t think we have much more room for losing guys for the year. I think we’ve maxed out on that. But for the most part, I feel we have the right guys.” Miami Dolphins head coach Brian Flores, four days into the job, is building his coaching staff, with an interesting name starting to pop up around the club. After appearing to be headed for the defensive coordinator position with the Cincinnati Bengals, former Houston Texans and Carolina Panthers head coach Dom Capers could be in line for a consulting position with the Dolphins, according to SiriusXM NFL Radio’s Alex Marvez. Capers reportedly declined the Bengals offer. If Capers were to join the Dolphins, it would be his second stint in South Florida; Capers was a special assistant to head coach Nick Saban in 2006 then the defensive coordinator in 2007. Capers has plenty of coaching experience, starting as a Kent State graduate assistant in 1972, then holding various defensive coaching positions at Washington, Hawaii Jordan Phillips Jersey , San Jose State, California, and Ohio State. He moved into the professional ranks in 1984 with the USFL’s Philadelphia/Baltimore Stars, working with the club for two years. In 1986, he moved to the NFL, joining the New Orleans Saints as a defensive backs coach before a move in 1992 to the Pittsburgh Steelers as their defensive coordinator. His first head coaching position came in 1995 when the Panthers made him their first head coach. He was selected as the NFL’s Coach of the Year in 1996. In 1999, Capers served as the Jacksonville Jaguars defensive coordinator before being hired in 2002 as the Texans first head coach. After his 2006 and 2007 seasons with Miami, Capers was a special assistant and secondary coach for the New England Patriots in 2008 before sending 2009 through 2017 with the Green Bay Packers as their defensive coordinator.In an advisory role with the Dolphins, Capers would advise first-time head coach Flores as well as first-time defensive coordinator Patrick Graham. The Jacksonville Jaguars are also expected to pursue Capers.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz