Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
jokergreen0220 Offline

27.09.2019 09:00
She was coached Antworten

Paradise Island, Bahamas - Andrew Wiggins and the Kansas Jayhawks will try to salvage some success in the third place game of the Battle 4 Atlantis tournament. Cheap Air Max 97 Orange China . The second-ranked Jayhawks will play the Miners of Texas-El Paso at Imperial Arena in the Bahamas. The game can be seen live on TSN2 starting at 7pm et/4pm pt. Wiggins, the heralded freshman who is expected to be one-and-done at the college level, leads the team in scoring with 15.7 ppg and is also one of the better rebounders for the group with 5.3 per contest. The Jayhawks had defeated four straight opponents by double figures to open the 2013-14 campaign, but the team was brought back to reality when it landed on Paradise Island for a Thanksgiving meeting with Wake Forest. Granted, Kansas was still able to come away with the victory, but the scoring margin shrank to only nine points (87-78). On Friday, the Jayhawks were held below 80 points for the first time, bowing to an upstart Villanova program by a final of 63-59. Kansas led by as many as nine points in the first half against Villanova last night, but the Jayhawks ended up shooting only 6-of-25 from the floor, including 1-of-6 beyond the arc in the period, en route to a 29-22 deficit at the break and an eventual four-point setback. Overall, Kansas knocked down only 38.9 percent from the field and 2-of-11 out on the perimeter, not to mention 15-of-25 at the free-throw line. Frank Mason led the scoring with 12 points off the bench, followed by Perry Ellis with 11 and both Wiggins and Joel Embiid with 10 points as the team suffered 16 turnovers, which the Wildcats exchanged for 22 points. Ellis checks in with 14.5 ppg as he shoots close to 60 percent from the field for a group that is hitting on an impressive 52.0 percent overall, compared to just 41.9 percent for the competition. However, for a program that is producing 82.3 ppg, making less than five triples per game is rather surprising. As for the Miners, they were just 3-2 upon their arrival in the Bahamas so they werent expected to do very much against some superior competition. However, UTEP pulled off a 78-70 win versus Tennessee on Thursday, before taking an 89-53 fall against 23rd-ranked Iowa Yesterday. Believe it or not, the Miners lead the all-time series with Kansas by a count of 3-0, with one of those victories taking place in the 1966 NCAA Midwest Region Finals in Lubbock, Texas. Most recently, UTEP posted a 66-60 victory in the 1992 NCAA Midwest Sub-Regional in Dayton, Ohio. UTEP fell behind almost immediately against the Hawkeyes, trailing by as many as 38 points in the second half as the Miners shot only 34.6 percent from the field and 5-of-22 behind the 3-point line. Julian Washburn was the lone double-digit scorer for the Miners with his 13 points, stemming from 4-of-14 shooting from the floor. The other four starters combined to hit on just 6- of-22 attempts for a collective 16 points. One of those starters to come up small was McKenzie Moore who, after seven games, of which he has appeared in six and started five, is the leading scorer with 13.3 ppg. A major contributor both on the glass (4.7 rpg) and in the passing department (16 assists), Moore is shooting 90.5 percent at the free- throw line for a unit that has knocked down only 67.7 percent at the charity stripe. Washburn (11.0 ppg) is getting his points based on only 39.5 percent accuracy from the floor. Cheap Air Max 97 Brown China . Lauzon rushed for 42 yards on 15 carries for the Vert et Or (2-3) while quarterback Jeremi Roch completed 19-of-32 passes for 251 yards and one interception. Alexandre Aube scored the other touchdown for Sherbrooke. Nike Air Max 97 For Sale . Grimes signed a $32 million, four-year contract to remain with Miami. The deal, which includes $16 million guaranteed, rewards Grimes for his recovery from an Achilles tendon injury that forced him to miss almost all of the 2012 season. http://www.cheapairmax97fromchina.com/cheap-air-max-97-gold-china/ . Or how his team has defended Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson. Or just about anything that has happened on the court in the first-round playoff series. Instead, Rivers and his players spent Saturday talking about how they would respond to an audio recording of a man identified as Clippers owner Donald Sterling telling his girlfriend not to bring black people to games.PARIS -- Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova is making up for lost time at the age of 22. The Russian looked like a safe bet to become a top 10 player when she cracked the top 50 in 2008 and broke into the top 20 two years later. Since reaching a career-high No. 13 ranking in July 2011, Pavlyuchenkova has struggled to fulfil her potential. She might have put her career back on track by defeating third-seeded Sara Errani of Italy 3-6, 6-2, 6-3 Sunday in the final of the Open GDF Suez for her sixth career title. "Definitely, now I feel more mature," Pavlyuchenkova said. "My mentality is a little bit different. Last year or a few years ago, I would lose here in the first round, for sure." Pavlyuchenkova captured her first title of the season and her first since winning the Portugal Open in May 2013. The unseeded Russian dictated the points, making 48 winners to 18 for Errani. Errani won seven straight games to rally from a 3-1 deficit in the first set and lead 2-0 in the second. But Pavlyuchenkova responded by also winning seven straight games to even the match and lead 1-0 in the third. In the final set, Pavlyuchenkova hit a backhand return winner to break for a 5-3 lead and sealed the victory with a forehand winner. "That was a very mental match," Pavlyuchenkova said. "That gives me a bit of confidence. But I still need to work harder. That was a fantastic week, but I have to keep it going. I hope my level will be a bit more consistent and that I will keep this level." Pavlyuchenkova won all her matches at this tournament in three sets. She was coached for a brief period last year by Martina Hingis before resuming her partnership with heer dad, Sergey. Cheap Air Max 97 White China. "He was my first coach, so he taught me everything Im doing now," Pavlyuchenkova said. "And he was always there for me, even when I had other coaches. He never let me down." Pavlyuchenkova got off to a good start by breaking Errani in the third game. But she made numerous unforced errors to squander that advantage, dropping serve at 3-2 with a wide backhand and at 4-3 with a forehand into the net. Errani hit a backhand drop shot to take the opening set. "I had a lot of emotions going on," Pavlyuchenkova said. "I was just stressing out because I was missing some shots. She was very strong today, so that was frustrating." Errani broke Pavlyuchenkova in the opening game of the second set with a forehand pass. Pavlyuchenkova saved a break point at 2-0 to stay in the match and the momentum suddenly changed. "From 2-0 in the second set, I thought I had a blackout," Errani said. "The ball was heavier. For me, it was difficult. I had some very bad games." Pavlyuchenkova slapped forehand return winners to break serve at 2-1 and 3-2 in the second set before Errani sent a forehand long to lose the set. In the decider, Errani capitalized on a backhand error from Pavlyuchenkova to break for a 2-1 lead. However, Pavlyuchenkova broke back in the sixth game when Erranis backhand sailed long. Pavlyuchenkova has defeated three top 10 players in the same tournament for the first time in her career. She beat Maria Sharapova of Russia in the semifinals and Angelique Kerber of Germany in the quarterfinals. Errani lost in the final of the Paris tournament for the second straight time. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz