Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 76 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
panxing18 Offline

30.09.2019 09:45
Take off your pants and jacket. Antworten

It’s SNOT time." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteBattle Red Bloga Houston Texans communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsTexansOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Texans StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Texans NewsYahoo Texans Team PageYahoo Texans ReportYahoo Texans Depth ChartYahoo Texans TransactionsYahoo Texans PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Saturday Night’s Alright For Commenting: (4/20/2019) New Christian Covington Color Rush Jersey ,23commentsTake off your pants and jacket. It’s SNOT time. CDTShareTweetShareShareSaturday Night’s Alright For Commenting: (4/20/2019) If I was the president I wouldn’t do things like pull troops out of Syria, or fix the health care system, or reach my hand across the aisle to try and unite both parties on the wings of compromise, or figure out a solution for immigration, or log into Twitter, or make basketball picks on ESPN, or sign bills, or send more people to the moon, or fund the shadow government that is NASA anymore than I have to. I would do none of these things. I would have one goal. I would use the power of eminent domain and the beauty of public debt to buy up all that hill country land. Take a guillotine to suburbia. Murder the constant conquisition of those mounds of dirt to breed more and more gated communities. Slaughter the fenced expanses of ranch land. Steal it all back. Cut down all the barriers. Remove all the privacy. Eviscerate the leveling and the paving and then dig up all the roads. I would steal it back. No matter what the cost. No matter how unfair the return. Then I would turn it into an enormous National Park. Wait for my four years to be up. Walk on out. Then sit by a spring, or one of those rivers that flow into other rivers for the rest of my days Lamar Miller Color Rush Jersey , and slowly watch the Earth regrow and steal it back from the cattle, the barking dogs, the three car garage, the sickening palm trees, the feed stores, and see the pink sunsets reclaim what is rightfully theirs. Then, when my time finally comes, I’d crawl into that river and let it carry me down to ocean, or if I’m lucky, into some emptied carcass of limestone Nick Martin Color Rush Jersey , where the bat guano would boil me, and the blind bugs would suck me up. Anyways, I’m at one of the central Texas State Parks. Walking 14 miles and trying to finish The Sound And The Fury to roll into Easter Sunday the right way. That’s all I got. This is your space to talk about whatever: how the Astros have a better baseball team than the Rangers, James Harden’s step back and constant indignation he receives, playoff hockey, springtime plans and activities, and of course, the upcoming NFL Draft. Just remember the same commenting rules apply. Enjoy your Saturday. Your one-stop shop for Houston Texans, local sports, and news from around the league for Friday Alfred Blue Color Rush Jersey , May 24, 2019." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteBattle Red Bloga Houston Texans communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsTexansOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Texans StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Texans NewsYahoo Texans Team PageYahoo Texans ReportYahoo Texans Depth ChartYahoo Texans TransactionsYahoo Texans PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Filed under:Battle Red Newswire2019 Houston Texans OffseasonHouston Texans News: May 24, 2019New,244commentsYour one-stop shop for Houston Texans, local sports, and news from around the league for Friday, May 24, 2019.CDTShareTweetShareShareHouston Texans News: May 24, 2019Kirby Lee-USA TODAY SportsHouston Texans NewsWR Johnnie Dixon confident he can contribute to Texans (Houston Chronicle)NFL NewsBosa out with hamstring; Ward breaks collarbone (NFL.com)Ex-Bucs DT McCoy picks Browns for first FA visit (NFL.com)Alex Smith makes appearance at Redskins’ OTAs (NFL.com)Suh’s 1-year contract with Bucs worth up to $10M (NFL.com)One key homegrown player from each AFC squad (NFL.com)Ranking all eight divisions by QB: NFC East in last (NFL.com)Gase adamant Jets didn’t overpay for Le’Veon Bell (NFL.com)Bengals WR Boyd eyes $40M contract extension (NFL.com)Dak submits counteroffer to ‘Boys; talks going well (NFL.com)Houston & Collegiate SportsJames Harden named to All-NBA 1st Team (The Dream Shake)Lucas Giolito silences Astros bats as White Sox win 4-0 (Crawfish Boxes)2019 Series Preview #17: Boston Red Sox @ Houston Astros (Crawfish Boxes)

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz