Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 75 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
zhangzk Offline

06.10.2019 05:40
NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell says the NFL will keep Antworten

London Drew Lock Jersey , but moving a team there isn’t in the cards.Goodell said today that the fans in London are as supportive as fans anywhere, and the stadiums in London are great for American football.“We’ve been extraordinarily pleased with the reaction we’ve gotten to playing regular-season games in the UK. The fans there are really fantastic. They’ve shown passion, they’ve shown the same type of knowledge and interest in our game that we experience right here in the United States. So I don’t think it’s a question of the fan base or their enthusiasm for it. I also don’t think it’s a question of viable stadiums,” Goodell said.So why not move a team there? Goodell says it just doesn’t work logistically.“The issue for us still is, Can we do this competitively for the team that is based there, but also for the 31 other clubs? That involves scheduling, it involves a lot of other matters that you don’t want to compromise. And until we can get comfortable on that I don’t think we’ll be NFL-ready in London http://www.broncoscheapauthenticstore.com/dre_mont-jones-jersey-cheap ,” Goodell said.It wouldn’t be surprising to see the NFL keep moving more and more games to London, to the point where eight games a year are played there. But that would be eight games involving 16 different teams. The league doesn’t envision a team playing in London full time. Chris Harris and the Broncos remain at an impasse over his contract, so the cornerback remains absent from the team’s offseason workouts. Harris is looking for a deal that will pay him more than $15 million or a trade to a team that will meet his demand. The Broncos have no desire to trade Harris, who has played in Denver for eight seasons, started most of the past seven seasons and made four Pro Bowls.Harris’ teammates said they feel for Harris.“Sometimes when you first get here, they tell you if you play and you play well, they’ll take care of you http://www.eaglescheapauthenticstore.com/shareef-miller-jersey-cheap ,” Broncos linebacker Von Miller said, via Nicki Jhabvala of TheAthletic.com. “If you do all the right things in the community and you do all the right things on the football field, they’ll take care of you. Chris has definitely done everything and then some, whether it’s in the community with his foundation, or on the football field. He guards the No. 1 receiver. He’s a top DB in the league, and you want to take care of guys like that.“But it’s not all simple. It’s not all as easy as it seems, and I understand that. I’ve been through that before. But guys like Chris Harris Zach Brown Jersey , who have done it all and really hit all the check marks and all the boxes, you want to take care of guys like that. He deserves it, 100 percent.”Harris’ $8.5 million annual average salary ranks only 25th in the NFL among players at his position, trailing even Kareem Jackson, whom the Broncos signed in free agency. Jackson has never made the Pro Bowl.Harris is due to make $7.8 million in base salary this season in the final year of his deal.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz