Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 45 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
jokergreen0220 Offline

06.10.2019 10:13
White Sox starter H Antworten

Nick Diaz has signed a three-fight extension with the UFC, ending his retirement with the hopes of returning to action in 2015. Vapormax Plus White Ireland . Diaz has not fought in the octagon since March 2013, when he lost to then welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre at Bell Centre in Montreal. "Ive been doing a whole lot of not getting punched around-type stuff," Diaz said to UFC.com after signing his new deal. "Ive been staying in shape pretty good, doing a lot of running. Its been a good experience having this much time off." Though there has been speculation that Diaz could possibly face former middleweight champion Anderson Silva, UFC president Dana White tweeted that the matchup is not yet in the works. "There is no update on Anderson vs Diaz," White posted on his twitter account. "Anderson cant fight till Feb. Lorenzo and I have not even talked to Anderson." Cheap Vapormax Flyknit Ireland . - Rookie Kyle Larson will start from the pole position Saturday night in the NASCAR race at Richmond International Raceway after a thunderstorm arrived just in time to wash out qualifying. Vapormax Wholesale .com)LeBron clearly likes his Italian sports cars, and thats ok with me, so up next up is the 458 Spider. http://www.outletvapormaxireland.com/vapormax-flyknit-wholesale-china/vapormax-flyknit-womens-ireland.html . With a win tonight, Buehrle will match Yankees ace Masahiro Tanaka for the most wins in the majors with 11. Buehrle is 10-4 with a 2.32 earned run average, but has lost his last three starts, including a 7-3 setback at Yankee Stadium last Wednesday.CHICAGO -- Even the Chicago White Sox relievers dont know who will get the ball in the ninth inning. Zach Putnam has had the last two chances, and made the most of them. Putnam earned his third save and second in two nights, striking out Jason Castro swinging to end the game with two on and give the White Sox a 4-3 victory over the Houston Astros on Saturday night. "Its interesting, and theres definitely an element of fun to it," Putnam said. "We dont know from game to game who is going to have that ninth if its a save opportunity." The White Sox have had no steady closer after Nate Jones and Matt Lindstrom were injured, and Ronald Belisario struggled in the role. They have been closing games by committee, and four relievers combined to throw three scoreless innings Saturday. White Sox manager Robin Ventura turned to Putnam to record the final out after Jake Petricka allowed a walk and infield hit in the ninth. "Unfortunately, I dont have a guy that youre just going to leave out there, saying thats your closer," Ventura said. "I like Puts swing-and-missability with some lefties, and thats the reason." Tyler Flowers had three hits and drove in the go-ahead run in the fifth for the White Sox, who have won two straight against the Astros to open the second half. George Springer hit his 20th home run, a solo shot, and Jose Altuve had a two-run double for the Astros. Flowers RBI double snapped a 3-all tie after Alejandro De Aza tripled. Flowers, who also drove in the go-ahead run with a double in the seventh of Fridays 3-2 victory, had his first three-hit game since April 24. "I dont know where he went over the break, but you can come back with renewed energy," Ventura said. "Catchings a tough thing to do. I think you dont find too many catchers that are going to hit all year long. Its a tough position, and people that do it are special. With him getting some rest, maybe it kind of gets him going in the right direction." Flowers is 6 for 9 in his last three games after going 10 for 112 in his previous 34. Vapormax Flyknit Ebay Ireland. "I dont know if Im quite locked in yet," Flowers said. "Its good to put some quality at-bats together." White Sox starter Hector Noesi (4-7) gave up three runs in six innings and has lowered his ERA from 11.74 to 5.21 since joining the rotation. "Im getting prepared for the second half to be tough," Noesi said. "So, Im more aggressive when I go to the mound." Dallas Keuchel (9-6) allowed four runs and 12 hits in five innings. He was 7-2 with a 3.13 ERA in his previous 10 road starts. "When you look at the amount of trouble he was in, to minimize it to four runs -- and only three were earned -- he did a nice job of battling," Astros manager Bo Porter said. The White Sox went ahead 1-0 in the second after three singles and an error. Conor Gillaspie extended the lead to 2-0 with an RBI single in the third. Flowers was hit by a pitch with the bases loaded to bring in another run. Springers homer cut it to 3-1 in the fourth. He is one home run shy of tying Lance Berkmans club rookie home run record, set in 2000. Altuves double tied it at 3 in the fifth. The game featured three challenged calls and replay reviews totalling 5 minutes, 39 seconds. All were overturned. In the third, Gordon Beckham appeared to be hit by a pitch, loading the bases. The Astros challenged the call, and review confirmed Beckham was not hit. He returned to the plate and struck out. In the fourth, the White Soxs Alexei Ramirez was called out on a grounder to third, but replay confirmed he was safe at first. Later in the inning, Jose Abreu was called safe at second on a fielders choice. The Astros challenged the call, and Abreu was ruled out. NOTES: The White Sox optioned INF Carlos Sanchez to Triple-A Charlotte and will make a corresponding move on Sunday. .Abreu, who was leading the majors with 29 homers, is expected to play far more games than he did in Cuba, where he said teams play 96 games. He said he doesnt expect fatigue to be an issue. Ventura noted Abreu can sometimes DH to allow for rest. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz