Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 68 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
zhangzk Offline

17.10.2019 04:04
Packers’ front office took with the old regime Antworten

The Packers took a very aggressive approach to the start of free agency Jachai Polite Jersey , shelling out $56 million in signing bonuses to add defensive end Za'Darius Smith, linebacker Preston Smith, safety Adrian Amos, and offensive lineman Billy Turner. That’s a very different approach from General Manager Brian Gutekunst than the led by Ted Thompson.But Gutekunst downplayed how big a change he has made to the Packers’ philosophy, saying Green Bay always wants to win.“Obviously Chuma Edoga Jersey , this is Green Bay, Wisconsin; we’re in a win-now mode all the time,” he said, via ESPN. “I thought we needed to add to our defense significantly, and I think these guys will. So Trevon Wesco Jersey , I don’t think it’s any different than it ever has been.”Teams always want to win, but they don’t always make the kinds of aggressive signings that Gutekunst made. Teams often build for the long run through the draft and prioritize that over free agency, and Gutekunst’s approach is very different than Thompson’s. Gutekunst downplayed talk that the Packers are running out of time to win with Aaron Rodgers, but he did say he’s working hard at improving quickly from last year’s 6-9-1 record, the Packers’ worst since Rodgers’ first year as the starting quarterback.“Obviously Shareef Miller Jersey , you can’t kick the can down the road forever, but at the same time I don’t think we really did that here. I think if you really look at it, we didn’t really jeopardize anything in the future,” he said.When the Packers gave Rodgers a huge contract extension last year, the idea was that they should be Super Bowl contenders over the life of that contract Zach Brown Jersey , which expires after the 2023 season. Gutekunst wants to make that happen quickly. The Pittsburgh Steelers are one of the most storied franchises in the NFL. The team has been so successful since their conception, that it wouldn’t be inaccurate to call them one of the most successful sports franchises in general. With six Super Bowl championships to their name, Pittsburgh is a powerhouse franchise that players know will be in a good position to win year in and year out. The team is good to its players, and it’s a big reason why people like to go and play for them. However, being one of the more old school teams in the NFL Devin Bush Jersey , Pittsburgh handles their in house business with a very stern philosophy.No one should ever make the team look bad. That goes for any NFL team, but especially for the more high profile organizations like the Steelers. That being said, it takes a certain kind of player to truly be a Steeler. The greats have always been talented of course but in order to be recognized as a true Pittsburgh Steeler there are certain qualities such as resilience, dedication and toughness that a given player must possess. Though it’s something the organization looks for it hasn’t always reflected in the talent they’ve brought in. Let’s look at 8 players who loved being a Steeler and 7 who hated it.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz