Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 81 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
jokergreen0220 Offline

17.10.2019 04:52
"They really need Antworten

Every time Jon Jones steps into the Octagon, legacy and history are both on the line. Texas Rangers Pro Shop . The light-heavyweight champion and number one ranked pound-for-pound fighter in the world is on an 11-fight UFC winning streak, the longest in the history of the weight class. Jones for his part is well aware of what is at stake each time they ring the bell and is more interested in continuing his run, than any money that can be made on the fight. Im not going to sit here and say I dont negotiate my fight purse, but once the fight is set, pay-per-view buys and selling the fight I really could care less, said Jones during Mondays pre-fight conference call that also featured his opponent Daniel Cormier. Im trying to get these titles and break these records. TSN kicks off its UFC coverage on Saturday with COUNTDOWN TO UFC 182: JONES VS. CORMIER at 7pm et/4pm pt on TSN4 and TSN5. The countdown show leads into two hours of UFC 182 preliminary fight coverage at 8pm et/5pm pt. Some of the records that are still on the horizon for Jones include the all-time winning streak record currently held by Anderson Silva at 16 fights and victories in championship fights held by Canadian Georges St-Pierre with 12 wins. Jones currently sits fifth in the UFC having eight victories with the gold on the line. With all of that success you would think Jones would be a fan favourite but he has found himself cast as the villain before a lot of his bouts, a fact that he has grown more comfortable with as the years have progressed. No one wants to be the bad guy, but at the same time people have tabbed me to be the bad guy and Ive learned to just let go, said Jones. Ive been hearing that Im fake so for many years, its like who cares if Im fake, I win fights thats what Im here to do, Im not here to win you over with my personality Im here to fight and thats ultimately my job. As far as the infamous brawl at the MGM Grand during the media day for UFC 178, Jones was happy the fans were able to see a more human side of his persona. A part of me was glad this came out because as a professional athlete, champion and a Christian, I try to be a professional and thats why I have so many great endorsements, because I do try carry myself as someone you would want to endorse, said Jones. But me when Im with my friends and family, Im a real dude, Im just me. This is who I am, I will swear or tell a guy that spit in my face that Ill kill him. It was a bad hit in a way, but relieving. In the aftermath of the brawl, Jones parted ways with Nike as a sponsor and it was thought at the time that the two incidents were connected. Jones has a new endorsement deal and is ready to set the record straight on parting with his old company. Nike didnt drop me because of the brawl and I owe an apology to them for saying they dropped me, said Jones. Theyve been known to stand by their athletes for worse than just a brawl at the MGM. The truth is that Nike didnt seem as though they wanted to move forward in the field of MMA, they werent activating me in the way they said they would. It was a mutual thing, something we had discussed months before the actual brawl and now Im with Reebok and Im so excited. The light-heavyweight champion is also amused by people that feel he cant win this fight on the ground, a stance that he does not agree with. I love the fact that people assume that if Daniel takes me down he wins the fight, said Jones. I love that people assume he needs to get close to me and then Im suddenly at some kind of disadvantage. Honestly Im so secure in my abilities as a fighter in the clinch, dirty boxing, my jiu-jitsu, my top game, my bottom game, I have no insecurities when it comes to my skill set. I mean Rashad Evans, he was like to beat Jon, you have to get into his chest I was like o.k. knowing that Im prepared. I find it very fascinating. As for what hes planning to do when he gets into the Octagon, the 27-year-old is ready to tackle this fight the way he contests them all. Im going to go out there and do what Ive always done, love the sport, enjoy the moment, be myself, confident, young, fast, athletic, said Jones. Ive done everything I can to win the fight, Ive trained, my cardio is great, my tactics are great, my playbook is rehearsed and now Im going to go out there and do what Ive always done. Jones will defend his light-heavyweight title against Daniel Cormier in the main event of UFC 182 on Saturday. Fake Rangers Jerseys .C. -- With a chance to start over and maybe drive in any series he wanted, Juan Pablo Montoya thought long and hard about what mattered most at this stage of his career. Wholesale Rangers Jerseys . Tristan Jackson returned a missed field goal 129 yards early in the fourth quarter as the Roughriders beat the B.C. https://www.cheaprangersbaseball.com/ . -- Craig Anderson has quite a record against his former team, the Florida Panthers. CHICAGO -- The Chicago White Sox have struggled against their AL Central foes, especially the Minnesota Twins. They caught a break from their losing ways on Saturday. Conor Gillaspie lined a go-ahead single in the sixth inning and the White Sox rallied to beat the Twins 5-4. Jordan Danks homered and rookie Andre Rienzo pitched 5 1-3 innings in his home debut as the White Sox snapped a five-game losing streak against the Twins. The White Sox and closer Addison Reed withstood a final drive by Oswaldo Arcia that left fielder Alejandro De Aza caught at the wall for the final out. "I thought about crying. If that ball had gone over, I would have," White Sox second baseman Gordon Beckham said. The White Sox have won just three of their 11 games against Minnesota this season and will try to split the four-game series Sunday. Chicago is 13-33 against the AL Central. "A win is a win. It doesnt matter how you do it," Reed said. "Hopefully, it gets a little spark in us and starts a little winning streak." Justin Morneau and Arcia homered for the Twins. David Purcey (1-1) struck out two in an inning for the win. Reed earned his 28th save in 33 chances. Mike Pelfrey (4-10) allowed five runs, four earned, in five-plus innings. He walked five, struck out two and hasnt won a start since July 6. "This is by far the worst season of my career," Pelfrey said. "It started off brutal, and I thought I was getting better for two months, but these last three starts have seemed as (bad) as the first two months." Gillaspie put the White Sox ahead 5-4 in the sixth on an RBI single off reliever Anthony Swarzak. The White Sox had tied it on Blake Tekottes sacrifice fly after Avisail Garcia led off with a single for his first White Sox hit, Danks drew a walk and Josh Phegley sacrificed them over. Garcia went 1 for 4 in his first White Sox start. Chicago acquired him on July 30 from the Detroit Tigers in a three-team trade that sent right-hander Jake Peavy to the Boston Red Sox. Garcia was called up Friday from Triple-A Charlotte after outfielder Alex Rios was traded to the Texas Rangers. "I was a little tired yesterday, but I feel great today," Garcia said. "Bad day, I got a base hit, but just got to keep playing and see what happens." The White Sox went ahead 1-0 in the first inning on Paul Konerkos sacrifice fly with the bases loaded. Danks hit a leadoff home run in the second inning for a 2-0 lead. The homer was his seccond of the season and first since May 6. Rangers Jerseys 2019. . The White Sox added another run in the inning when right fielder Chris Colabello missed a catch on Gillaspies fly ball for an error, allowing Beckham to score from first base. Twins manager Ron Gardenhire was unhappy the game started at 3 p.m., leading to shadows that caused trouble for outfielders. "These 3 oclock games, for sightlines, are absolutely terrible," Gardenhire said. "The shadows are brutal for both teams. It was a real tough day for both teams once those shadows came in. Its really, really hard to see the ball. "They really need to fix that part of the game. Play 1 oclock games or 6 oclock or 7 oclock games or get away from the shadows. It was really tough out there, and that was both sides." Morneau tied the game in the third inning on a three-run homer. He also hit two home runs, including a grand slam, in Game 1 of Fridays doubleheader against the White Sox. Rienzo allowed a solo home run to Arcia to put the Twins ahead 4-3. Arcia also hit a home run in each game of Fridays doubleheader and slugged the winning homer in the second game. Rienzo allowed four runs and seven hits in 5 1-3 innings in his third major league start. He walked five and struck out five. "We had two games last night, and I tried to be out there for a long time on the mound to help out the bullpen," Rienzo said. "I battle as hard as I can, but unfortunately my control today wasnt that good. But Im glad the team won." Rienzo had a visitor waiting for him. His brother surprised him by arriving from Brazil. "I want to be better because my family is here," he said. "Next time." Beckham finished with four walks batting leadoff for the second time this season and fifth time in his career. "I was joking, I dont know if Ive had four walks in a week," he said. "It was different. I dont mind it." NOTES: LF Dayan Viciedo was scratched from Chicagos lineup because of a sore left thumb. Tekotte replaced Viciedo in left field and batted ninth. .Josh Willingham remained the DH in the Twins lineup Saturday after he was activated from the disabled list on Friday following knee surgery. Gardenhire said theres no issue with Willingham playing the field. "Getting swings right now is more important and running the bases," Gardenhire said. "Hes already played the outfield down (in the minors), so Im not worried about that." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz