Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 104 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
jokergreen0220 Offline

17.10.2019 04:53
Locker was good Antworten

New York, NY (SportsNetwork. Custom Nike San Francisco Giants Jerseys .com) - Darrun Hilliard scored 21 points and No. 8 Villanova downed No. 24 St. Johns, 90-72, at a lively Madison Square Garden on Tuesday night. The Big East Top-25 clash had a March feel with fans of both schools providing plenty of energy in the back-and-forth battle. The Wildcats (14-1, 2-1 Big East) silenced the Red Storm supporters down the stretch, however, and recovered nicely from their first loss of the season. Daniel Ochefu led a dominant frontcourt effort that owned a commanding 41-21 rebounding advantage. Ochefu finished with 13 points and 13 boards, while Dylan Ennis added 15 and nine for the victors. Teams in this league are very good. The game was not what the score indicated, said Villanova coach Jay Wright. We could not stop them in the first half. DAngelo Harrison led St. Johns (11-4, 0-3) with 25 points, while Phil Greene IV netted 14 in the clubs third straight loss. There are things that we need to improve upon and of course a quality team like Villanova exposes the vulnerabilities of opponents because they are an experienced and deep, championship-level team, said St. Johns coach Steve Lavin. The Red Storm went 11-1 in non-conference play before falling to Seton Hall, Butler and now Villanova over the past week. The Wildcats also fell to Seton Hall last Saturday in overtime, and they were in another close battle before taking over late. The game was tied, 54-54, with under 12 minutes to play, and Villanova started its surge with seven straight points. Harrison took an elbow to the mouth during that stretch and was tended to on the sideline. He quickly returned but was not as effective from the point on. Hilliards 3-pointer and two free throws gave the Wildcats a 61-54 lead, and points off the offensive glass helped them stay ahead. Josh Harts rebound off a missed free throw led to a Kris Jenkins 3-pointer, and another board stemming from an errant free throw resulted in an Ochefu putback dunk that gave Nova a 68-59 cushion with 7 1/2 minutes to go. Another Ochefu layup off an offensive board made it a double-digit game, and the Wildcats cruised over the final six minutes. The spread was no more than six points in the first half, which ended with St. Johns holding a tenuous 35-34 lead. Game Notes The Wildcats made 55.7 percent of their shots, including 10-of-23 from 3-point rage ... Villanova has won the last six meetings ... Villanovas bench outscored St. Johns reserves 25-7 ... Ryan Arcidiacono totaled nine points and 10 assists for Nova. Custom Nike Seattle Mariners Jerseys . Its the second straight year he has decided not to play as he cuts back his schedule. Stricker was replaced in the field by Ryo Ishikawa of Japan. Custom Nike Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys . Louis against the Blues. The Canucks picked up their second straight victory in the swings opener on Tuesday in Calgary before getting routed in Minnesota last night, 5-1. https://www.customjerseysnikebaseball.com/ . Ronaldo netted his 14th goal of the season in Europes top competition to give Madrid a clear advantage ahead of next weeks quarterfinal return leg in Germany. But it came at a price as the Portugal forward, who came into the first-leg nursing a sore left knee, came off in the 80th minute.NASHVILLE -- Jake Locker is back on the field with the Tennessee Titans -- a couple of weeks ahead of the schedule doctors estimated for his return from an injured right foot. The quarterback said Tuesday that he pushed hard to give himself every chance to learn a new offence before the season starts. "With it being a new system, I want to run plays behind centre as often and as much as I can before we take our first snap of the season," Locker said. "And I want the guy son the team to know it means something to me. Im not just taking a break because I can. Im going to do everything I can to be on the field, and hopefully it helps create a culture that were all going to work that way." Locker took part in his first team drills Tuesday since suffering a Lisfranc injury to his right foot Nov. 10, which cost him the final seven games of the season. He has missed 14 of his first 32 starts and now is busy learning a third offence in four seasons with a coaching change. Locker had to watch the voluntary three-day minicamp in April, and his personal target had been being on the field for this final stage of the off-season. He said he felt really good moving around. Locker expects to deal with some stiffness and soreness now that hes finally back on the field for the organized team activities. He is experimenting with different shoes right now to find the right fit. "Barring any setbacks, I hope to keep moving forward," Locker said. This is a crucial season for Locker. The 10th overall draft pick in 2010 is heading into the final season of his rookie contract after the Titans decided not to pick up his fifth-year option. New coach Ken Whisenhunt andd general manager Ruston Webster both have endorsed Locker as their starter repeatedly, but the pressure now is on the quarterback to stay on the field and win. Custom Nike Baseball Jerseys Cheap. Locker was good when he was on the field in 2013, completing a career-best 60.7 per cent of his passes. He also had twice as many touchdowns (eight) as interceptions (four). But he was only started seven games, winning four. The Titans have tried to protect themselves by bringing in veteran Charlie Whitehurst, who knows Whisenhunts offence very well, to back up Locker. They also drafted Zach Mettenberger of LSU in the sixth round. Whisenhunt said its a credit to Locker for working hard and now they must see him continue that progress off the first day. "A good assessment the first day is how they handle the terminology going into the huddle, and he did a nice job with that," Whisenhunt said. "Hes been working at it a couple of weeks now, but just the way hes been studying, the way hes working out I really like that. Theres no substitute for getting the work on the field. But even seeing some of the drills today youre seeing him make progress (with) his footwork, some of his progressions so Im excited about that." Tight end Delanie Walker said Locker was putting the ball on target. "Its always good to see your starting quarterback out there running the offence for us, especially in team and seven-on-seven," Walker said. "But it didnt surprise me. Thats Jake. Hes a fighter. Hes going to be out there. Hes going compete. Hes a leader, and that shows leadership. Its good to have Jake out there throwing the ball to us just to get the timing down." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz