Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 105 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
jokergreen0220 Offline

17.10.2019 04:53
any way possible.Phaneuf finished with three points and just missed out on a hat trick on a night Kozun, Gardiner and James van Antworten

TORONTO - Toronto FC will look to complete a sweep of the season series when they visit the Columbus Crew for the third and final meeting of the season Saturday. Cheap Hockey Jerseys Authentic . TFC has defeated the Crew twice this season with a 2-0 victory in Columbus on April 5 and a 3-2 win in Toronto on May 31. Toronto is 2-7-2 all time at Crew Stadium entering the match. "When I look at those Columbus games and I look at our team now, I see two different teams to tell you the truth," said coach Ryan Nelsen. "I see a different team in us. Were a lot more mature, a lot better with the ball. "Obviously weve got a couple of injuries still in the back, but I feel like weve kind of progressed on." Its a homecoming of sorts for former Columbus midfielder Dominic Oduro, who was acquired by Toronto (8-7-5) on June 6 in exchange for Alvaro Rey. Oduro appeared in 45 games for the Crew (6-7-9) contributing 13 goals. Following Fridays training session, Oduro was downplaying the significance of the game. "Its just another game, Im not going to try to push it otherwise Ill lose my focus," he said. "You just have to keep your cool, especially against a former team. These games are really critical; you dont want to try to prove too much against your former team. I believe I know my ability and they know my abilities too." Additionally, TFC defender Nick Hagglund, a native of Cincinnati, Ohio, who made his MLS and Reds debut on April 5 at Crew Stadium will have as many as 60 family members in attendance. Toronto will be without Jermain Defoe for a second straight game. The team announced Monday that the forward would miss up to three weeks with a groin injury. Additionally, the Reds will once again be without captain Steven Caldwell (quad) and defender Mark Bloom (MCL strain). "Theyre three major things," said Nelsen of the injuries. "All the other teams seem to cry out from the roof tops when they get injuries, but nobody seems worried when we do. Weve just got to get on." Nelsen added that both Caldwell and Bloom are close to returning to full training, but their availability for Torontos game at Kansas City (Aug. 16) is uncertain. Columbus enters the match coming off a 1-1 draw against the Chicago Fire last weekend. Federico Higuain leads the Crew in goals (8) and assists (5). Meanwhile, Toronto split a pair of road games last week dropping a 3-0 decision at D.C. United before picking up the clean sheet in Montreal with a 2-0 victory. "Obviously if we win this game (Saturday), it sets us up in a really nice position with a very difficult game against Kansas City," said Nelsen. "After that, its a favourable kind of run in and I think were getting better and better. Were evolving, as the season is evolving, quite nicely. "I think three points against Columbus will be a huge step to where we want to be." Three points in Columbus will also create some breathing room for Toronto in the Eastern Conference standings. Currently the third place Reds lead the fifth place Crew by just two points with a pair of games in hand. "A bunch of six-pointers really when you look at it, not only will you take three points, but you take it away from the other teams," said midfielder Collen Warner. "Very important games coming up." Added Oduro: "At this point, every point counts in the table. Especially second half of the season, this is where you have to separate the men from the boys." Wholesale Hockey Jerseys . 1 Caroline Wozniacki and three-time champion Serena Williams cruised into the semifinals, while last years runner-up Vera Zvonareva succumbed to Aussie Samantha Stosur in Thursdays womens quarterfinal action at the U. Authentic Hockey Jerseys . 8 Sergio Parisse for its penultimate Six Nations match against Ireland at Lansdowne Road. https://www.fakehockeyjerseys.com/ . At a news conference Tuesday where it was thought that the fiery Schallibaum may be shown the door after a dismal finish to the Major League Soccer season, team president Joey Saputo said no decision has been made on whether the Swiss Volcano will be back in 2014.TORONTO - Brandon Kozun went from on the bubble to on the team.Flashing his speed and offensive skills, Kozun took what was likely the final step to shoring up a spot on the Maple Leafs opening-night roster with another strong performance in Torontos pre-season finale.The five-foot-eight, 167-pound winger had a goal and two assists in the Leafs 5-1 victory over the Detroit Red Wings on Friday night and continued to stand out in a crowded forward group. Coach Randy Carlyle called Kozuns play desperate and meant it in a good way.Hes very noticeable, and we think that hes gotten more comfortable, Carlyle said. Hes making life difficult for the opposition and making life easy for the coaching staff and management to notice him.The 24-year-old Kozun set up Jake Gardiners goal with a drop pass and a pick on a Red Wings defender, fed captain Dion Phaneuf for one of his two goals and scored on a nifty back-hander past ex-Leafs goaltender Jonas Gustavsson.Kozun finished the pre-season with five points (two goals, three assists) and very well may have made 26-year-old winger Matt Frattin expendable. Even with a surplus of forwards on one-way contracts, Kozun has played well enough to stick around against the odds.Im coming here with that attitude that Ive got to work as hard as I can, said Kozun, who didnt say if he thought he did enough to make the roster. Those decisions are out of my hand. Just going to try and get better and hopefully I can help the team in any way possible.Phaneuf finished with three points and just missed out on a hat trick on a night Kozun, Gardiner and James van Riemsdyk each scored for the Leafs. Fake Hockey Jerseys. Getting a final tune-up before Wednesdays season opener against the Montreal Canadiens, Jonathan Bernier stopped 19 of the 20 shots he faced. Bernier said he felt better in his second full exhibition game than in his first.Xavier Oullet had the lone goal for the Red Wings, who experienced travel delays leaving Detroit and getting through Toronto traffic from the airport to the arena. The team arrived at about 6:45 p.m., and the game was delayed by about 15 minutes as a result.One of the Leafs biggest off-season additions, 37-year-old defenceman Stephane Robidas, looked good in making his pre-season debut after working back from a broken leg suffered in last years playoffs. Robidas played on the top pair with Phaneuf, where hes expected to be at the start of the regular season.I felt pretty good, Robidas said. Honestly I didnt know really what to expect. I felt great physically and mentally before the game.Carlyle said it wasnt the plan for Robidas to play 19 minutes 26 seconds in his first game action since April.But hes a hockey player, the Leafs coach said. He has that calming effect. Hes a competitive guy. Hes not a real flashy guy, but he does make real smart play. Hes got a high IQ for the game.Winger Josh Leivo, another surprise candidate to make the 23-man roster, left the ice for medical attention in the second after blocking a shot but returned later in the period.Toronto finished the pre-season 5-2-1.___Follow @SWhyno on Twitter ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz