Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 66 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
zhangzk Offline

18.10.2019 04:00
Via CBSSports.com, a group known as 40 Yards Antworten

Ted Ginn will get a chance to put his money where his mouth is Brian Burns Jersey , without having to actually put up any money.The Saints receiver, who recently said he’ll race anyone for $10,000, is scheduled to participate next month in a 40-yard dash tournament.which is due to be held at a not-yet-specified destination on June 29. Based on information posted at the group’s website http://www.panthersfootballauthentic.com/greg-little-jersey-authentic , it appears that 16 total players will participate, with eight offense players and eight defensive players engaged in a head-to-head, bracket-style competition.In addition to Ginn, the following NFL players are slated to run: Saints running back Alvin Kamara, Bears running back Tarik Cohen, Jets receiver Robby Anderson Will Grier Jersey , Ravens running back Mark Ingram, former NFL receiver Jacoby Ford, Giants receiver Corey Coleman, Vikings cornerback Trae Waynes, Washington cornerback Dominique Rodgrers-Cromartie, Cardinals safety Budda Baker http://www.panthersfootballauthentic.com/christian-miller-jersey-authentic , and Titans safety Kevin Byard.It’s unknown whether the individuals cleared this with their teams, and it’s unlikely that the teams could even stop them from doing it. Still, if they injure a hamstring, their teams won’t be happy. If they suffer a fluke ACL tear or Achilles tendon rupture, they quite possibly will lose their full pay for 2019.For those and other reasons, we’ll believe that this event is going to happen when it actually happens. One wouldn’t think to compare Jets teammates Le'Veon Bell and Sam Darnold to one another.Darnold’s a quarterback and Bell is a running back Jordan Scarlett Jersey , which means they have very different skill sets and responsibilities on the football field. As Bell has gotten to know Darnold since joining the Jets, however, he’s realized that there are similarities between the two.Bell called Darnold “a competitor” who is always looking to get better on the practice field and said he’d describe himself the same way.“It’s hard to describe someone that’s like that because I’m like that,” Bell said, via the team’s website. “A lot of people go to practice and you’re just practicing. They call a play and you run the play. When they call a play for me, I’m trying to work myself and I’m trying to like really get better at it. And I can see that in Sam. When he makes a throw he doesn’t really like David Montgomery Jersey , I can see that in his face, ‘I could’ve thrown that better.’ You’ve got to love that about him because he literally wants to be perfect. He reminds me a lot of myself in that aspect.”The Jets are hopeful that Bell and Darnold will be two peas in a pod when it comes to production in games as well, although putting that to the test will wait until the regular season as Bell won’t be playing at all in August.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz