Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 62 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
elaine95 Offline

25.10.2019 08:45
insists he left meat on the bone.“The Antworten

The National Football League always features a number of different transactions throughout the regular season. But the first few weeks of the offseason lead to speculation of a number of different changes before next year. Teams who didn’t make the playoffs in 2016 are likely going to make some drastic changes in an effort to rebuild their rosters.While no players have been cut http://www.ravenscheapstores.com/ben-powers-jersey-cheap , traded or signed through free agency yet, teams have already made some big changes. The San Francisco 49ers hired former NFL cornerback John Lynch as the team’s general manager. They have now officially hired Kyle Shanahan as their head coach after his success as the offensive coordinator for the Atlanta Falcons.The 49ers are likely going to cut some underperforming players and hope to make some trades. But San Francisco isn’t the only team looking to make moves before the 2017 season. Springtime is a very busy time for teams as they prepare for the NFL Draft. New players are going to need contracts. Those new, exciting first round draft choices are going to make those underperforming veterans look expendable.But some teams might have players who are doing so well, other teams might be envious. This often leads to teams making trades for established players in exchange for draft picks. Either way, there are going to be a number of moves between now and the start of training camp this summer.The following are eight NFL players who will likely be cut this coming offseason and another seven who will be traded to another team. In his last game, Derrick Henry matched the record for the longest run in NFL history. He set the Titans team record for most yards in a game. Yet Iman Marshall Jersey , the running back insists he left meat on the bone.“There were probably a couple runs I could have read better,�? Henry said, via Paul Kuharsky of paulkuharsky.com. “Overall, we’re out there trying to make plays. I didn’t think it as a perfect game. There is always something you can look at and improve on. Each player, anytime he watches film, watches a game http://www.ravenscheapstores.com/trace-mcsorley-jersey-cheap , even if he had a good game, can focus on the things he needs to get better at, focus on this week.”Henry’s 99-yard run against the Jaguars tied Hall of Famer Tony Dorsett’s 1983 run from end zone to end zone against the Vikings. Henry’s 238 yards broke the franchise record of 228 set by Chris Johnson in 2009.Running backs coach Tony Dews laughed when asked how many yards Henry left on the field, but the running back wanted more.“No, it wasn’t close to perfect at all,” Henry said. “You’ll never have a perfect game. You strive for it. There was an inside zone play David Montgomery Jersey , I got like 3 yards; it could have been more, maybe a touchdown. I stayed front-side; I should have gone backside. I delivered a blow, but I could have gotten more I think if I’d have gone backside. I’m always going to be looking back at that, just trying to improve.�?

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz