Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
zhangzk Offline

16.11.2019 04:04
Tom Brady has outlasted another Colts quarterback. Antworten

But unlike some Ugo Amadi Jersey , the Patriots quarterback has no problem with Andrew Luck‘s surprising retirement announcement Saturday.Brady said during an interview on WEEI this morning that he was fine with Luck stepping away.“It is his life. Everyone has the right to choose what they want to do,” Brady said. “He had a great career and he was a great player. Everybody wishes they could be healthy all the time. It is a contact sport and he’s certainly had his fair share of injuries, so guys retire at different times. Some at the end of the season, and I have seen a lot of guys retire before the season gets going and this is just one of those examples.”While Luck walked away at 29, the 42-year-old Brady is going into his 20th season Devin White Jersey , and credited the support system he has in place for his longevity.“I think it’s everything. There’s definitely a physical element. There’s definitely an emotional element. I think there is a mental element. Everything in my view really has to come together for you to be the best version of yourself as a player, and it takes a lot of support,” Brady said. “It takes a lot of people. You see certainly, you can see me as an individual doing that. I have the support of my teammates, my coaches L.J. Collier Jersey , my family, my friends, Alex [Guerrero], my training system. All those things really need to come together in order to continue to achieve.“It feels great when you have that support because a football season is like a marathon. There’s moments where it is very challenging whether it’s physically, emotionally Johnathan Abram Jersey , or mentally �? you need somebody to help you push through the hard parts because it’s not all easy. It’s a great challenge, but it is very rewarding when you meet the challenge, too.”Brady’s commitment to a program to keep himself healthy is well-documented. But he hasn’t had to deal with the concentration of injuries Luck has had to, which proves that lower-case L luck is a big factor as well. Long-time Packers linebacker Clay Matthews has returned to the site of his college career for the second phase of his pro career. And for the first time ever, he’s working with legendary defensive coordinator Wade Phillips.So what has Matthews seen so far from a guy who has gotten so much out of his defenses?“One of the things I noticed is he puts his guys in positions to succeed Maxx Crosby Jersey ,” Matthews told reporters on Monday. “You can’t help but for me personally look at what he was able to do in Denver with Von [Miller] and DeMarcus [Ware]. DeMarcus serving nine, 10 years with Dallas and then going over there and having the same amount of success.“One of the things he allows us to do as playmakers is to play to our ability. Sometimes when you’re in certain defenses they want you to do certain things, but here, it’s all about making plays and playing to your ability and making plays. He allows us to do that and I think that’s what allows his defenses to be so successful.”With so much focus on the team’s offense — and, specifically Foster Moreau Jersey , its failure to score more than three points in Super Bowl LIII — it’s easy to overlook the fact that the L.A. defense held Tom Brady and company to a mere 13. And the defense hasn’t really changed all that much, with defensive lineman Ndamukong Suh and safety Lamarcus Joyner gone but Matthews and safety Eric Weddle arriving. The defense should still be pretty good, which could help make a difference in plenty of games if the offense dips at all in 2019.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz