Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
elaine95 Offline

29.11.2019 02:15
know, the more things you can do, the better Antworten

The Saints’ success with Taysom Hill Andrew Billings Jersey White , using him as a Swiss Army knife, has prompted several other teams to look for a third-string quarterback who can do more than carry a clipboard on game day. The Bengals are experimenting with Jeff Driskel at receiver.Driskel took snaps at receiver in Tuesday’s 11-on-11 work, Jay Morrison of TheAthletic.com reports.Driskel previously practiced at the position in one practice in 2017.“I’m still competing at quarterback,” Driskel said Jeff Driskel Jersey White , via Morrison. “That’s what I want to be. That’s what I think I can be. But I just want to show that I can add value to this team in other ways and show that I want to contribute and can contribute.”Driskel is competing with fourth-round choice Ryan Finley for the backup job behind Andy Dalton. With Finley slated to get second-team work Thursday night in Washington, Driskel approached special teams coordinator Darrin Simmons about working with Simmons’ unit.Bengals head coach Zac Taylor asked Driskel about playing receiver Tuesday.“Let me make this clear: He is not out of the quarterback competition by any stretch,” Taylor said. “He just feels like he can help us, and we feel like he can help us on special teams Womens John Ross Jersey , and you saw him take a couple of reps at receiver. He’s a great athlete. He’s 232 pounds. He’s explosive. He has good hands. Those guys are hard to come by. We’ll keep giving him a look. But it doesn’t change. He goes to quarterback meetings. He goes to quarterback individual [drills]. He still takes his reps. That does not cut into that at all.”As all players know, the more things you can do, the better chance you have to make the 53-player roster . . . and to play. Bengals tight end Tyler Eifert didn’t practice this Wednesday, but it’s not because he’s dealing with another injury in a career that’s seen way too many of them.It was just a rest day for Eifert Clark Harris Jersey White , who came through the opener without any pain and returned to practice on Thursday with an eye on facing the 49ers this weekend. The 21-20 loss to the Seahawks was the first game Eifert played since Week Four of last season and he said he came through it feeling fine.“I had a lot of fun out there,” Eifert said, via the . “I wish we could have found a way to win the game. It felt good to be back out there. For me, feeling good gives you a little extra energy. It feels good to feel good. It’s been a long time since the injury actually happened. It’s been good to get my legs under me C.J. Uzomah Jersey White , all my strength back. The ankle feels good. It’s not even a thought right now.”Eifert had five catches for 27 yards against Seattle. That’s a lower level of productivity as his best days for the Bengals, but having him on the field at all is a win after 14 appearances over the last three years.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz