Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
elaine95 Offline

09.12.2019 08:00
back as quickly as I can to w Antworten

Sweet 16 voting for the Jorts and Did you Know He Played Baseball? regions is now officially open!"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Kansas City Chiefs NewsOpen ThreadsFull ArchiveLibrary Community GuidelinesContact InformationOdds Shop About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub 鉁昅ahomes Madness: Voting continues with the Sweet 16New Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys 2019 ,5commentsSweet 16 voting for the Jorts and Did you Know He Played Baseball? regions is now officially open!CDTShareTweetShareShareMahomes Madness: Voting continues with the Sweet 16We are using the month of March at Arrowhead Pride to identify Patrick Mahomes’ best 2018 play by way of a 32-play tournament called Mahomes Madness. You voted on round one here: left side | right sideSweet 16 voting begins today—Monday, March 18—and you have until Friday, March 22, at Midnight Arrowhead Time to vote.Subscribe to the Arrowhead Pride YouTube channel for updates all month long!Let’s get to it...The updated bracketWe begin the second round with the JORTS and DID YOU KNOW HE PLAYED BASEBALL? regions. Watch the plays again in the above YouTube video (if you can’t see it, click here) Khalen Saunders Jersey Cheap , then vote on which play you’d like to see advance in Mahomes Madness.(Note: If you can’t see the polls, try clicking here. Our voting mechanism works best on desktop devices.)Jorts region1 vs. 4: “4th and 9” vs. “At the Last Moment”The favorite to win this region was a do-or-die fourth down to help the Chiefs come back and beat the Ravens.“At The Last Moment” happened in a primetime game against the Chargers at home. Patrick Mahomes patiently scrambled to his right with his team in the red zone, and as he was running out of real estate on the sideline finds Demarcus Robinson working toward him in the end zone. Nick Foles will undergo surgery on his broken left clavicle Monday. Foles’ debut with the Jaguars lasted less than a quarter, and he now is out indefinitely. “We don’t have a time span,” Foles said. “We’re going to take it one day at a time. . . .I’m going to do everything I can to get back as quickly as I can to where I’m ready to roll.”The Jaguars could place Foles on injured reserve and designate him to return. That would allow him to practice after six weeks with a return to the field Week 10 against Indianapolis. “Obviously it’s unfortunate Khalen Saunders Jersey Womens ,” Jaguars coach Doug Marrone said. “Really liked to see how the game would’ve played out or worked itself out. With Nick, what I’ve been told is he broke his left collarbone. I don’t know the time frame. I’m sure you guys can look it up to see what the average broken collarbone is.”Foles took a hit from Chiefs defensive tackle Chris Jones on his 35-yard touchdown throw to DJ Chark. The irony is Foles received playing time the past two seasons with the Eagles only after starter Carson Wentz was injured. Now, rookie backup Gardner Minshew, the Jaguars’ sixth-round draft choice, gets his opportunity sooner than expected.“It’s not the way you want to start your time here Khalen Saunders white jersey ,” Foles said. “It’s unfortunate, but at the same time, I’m going to stay positive and trust the good Lord in this time. Sometimes things don’t happen like we expect them to, but we just have to have faith that it’s for a reason. I’m still grateful I get to be a part of this team. I’ll have surgery tomorrow to get this thing rolling and trust the good Lord for healing and be ready to roll when I am.”

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz