Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 56 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
zhangzk Offline

16.12.2019 07:03
Even though we go to the combine Antworten

Washington safety Landon Collins said recently that he thought the Giants would draft Dwayne Haskins Womens Dwayne Haskins Jersey , but the Giants opted for Daniel Jones and Collins feels Washington was able to steal “the best quarterback” in the draft as a result.The choice to pass on Haskins was made by Giants General Manager Dave Gettleman, who was also behind the decision not to use a franchise tag or make an overwhelming offer to Collins before he made his way to Washington in free agency. Collins and Haskins are now teammates with cornerback Josh Norman, who has his own history with Gettleman.When Gettleman was the General Manager in Carolina, he opted to rescind Norman’s franchise tag and Norman moved on to Washington. During an appearance on , Norman was asked about the connection between how the three players got to the team.“I think we need to put him on salary,” Norman said. “They need to protect Dave Gettleman at all costs in New York because he’s winning for us.”Neither NFC East team has done enough winning on the field of late and the prospect of changing that may rest heavily on which team made the right call about their first-round quarterback last month. BLOOMINGTON, Minn. (AP)Now that the Kansas City Chiefs have agreed to trade Alex Smith to the Washington Redskins, Denver star linebacker Von Miller is lobbying for the Broncos to reel in quarterback Kirk Cousins. In an appearance on ”The Dan Patrick Show” on Wednesday, Miller said he’d love for Cousins to rescue the Broncos, who have missed the playoffs the last two years despite a dominant defense. The 29-year-old Cousins is likely headed for free agency after spending his first six seasons with Washington. ”I’ve talked to him before. He knows exactly how I feel … and what he would mean to our team Dwayne Haskins Jersey White ,” Miller said, adding ”We need Kirk. I would love to have Kirk. We have great quarterbacks now. Kirk could take us over the edge.” The Broncos don’t have great quarterbacks now. They churned through Trevor Siemian, Brock Osweiler and Paxton Lynch during a 5-11 season under first-year coach Vance Joseph. After the season, general manager John Elway said quarterback was ”obviously a position that we feel like we have to get better at going into the next season.” At the Senior Bowl, where Denver’s coaching staff got hands-on work with the likes of draft prospects Baker Mayfield and Josh Allen, Elway said the Broncos will first focus on experienced options to upgrade the position, a path that worked before with Peyton Manning in 2012. ”That’s the first step. There is no question. I think seeing where all of that falls, first thing first. once we get back to the office after the Super Bowl is over, we’ll dig into the free agency side of it Wes Martin Jersey ,” Elway said. ”That will be the focus until we get to the combine.” The Broncos own the fifth overall pick in the NFL draft in April. Miller, who was the MVP of Super Bowl 50 two years ago, is just the latest Broncos player to pine for Cousins, joining the likes of running back C.J. Anderson and linebacker Brandon Marshall. Miller said on the NFL Network, ”If all else fails, I’ll play quarterback. No, but on a serious note, I’ve got all the faith in John Elway and the front office. They’ve made championship decisions” before. —

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz