Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
elaine95 Offline

20.12.2019 02:41
season ended.Hill waited until early N Antworten

Jeremy Hill expects to play this season. He just doesn’t know where.The running back remains a free agent as he rehabs from a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee. Hill sounds optimistic he will receive medical clearance soon.“I think for me coming off a big ACL injury Tyler Boyd Jersey , I’m just doing what I can to get back to 100 percent,” Hill said Wednesday, via Herbie Teope of . “I know there’s going to be a job waiting on me when I get cleared Cheap Kevin Huber Jersey , so that’s all I’m doing now.“I’m just trying to get healthy and once that happens, I’ll be back. I’m pretty close. I’m about eight months out of surgery, so hopefully soon.”Hill injured his knee in the season opener after signing a one-year deal with the Patriots. He played only 12 snaps on offense and six on special teams before his season ended.Hill waited until early November to undergo surgery to restore muscle strength and range of motion.In four seasons with Cincinnati and one game with the Patriots Darqueze Dennard Jersey , Hill has 776 touches for 3,388 yards and 30 touchdowns. This week, I discuss my thoughts on the job that Bengals head coach Zac Taylor and his staff have done this season. Mike Brown is responsible for the state of the franchise Cheap Dre Kirkpatrick Jersey , but at 0-9, there is plenty of blame to go around. This team has many personnel issues, but there are plenty of problems that the coaching staff should have addressed by this point in the season. I talk about what I wish I was seeing out of this team and how it reflects on Taylor Geno Atkins Jersey Limited , Brian Callahan, and Lou Anarumo. All of the film review content will be on SB Nation’s Cincy Jungle podcast channel, along with the other episodes of The Orange and Black Insider. New shows like the “Orange is the New Black” podcast from Ace Boogie and Zim WhoDey and “Sorry If I Spit When I Speak” from Dadio MakDook and Dr. Hodgie Smodgie have also been added to the channel’s audio slate.The video of my film reviews can be found on the OBI YouTube page and/or Cincy Jungle’s Facebook page. Thanks for watching!

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz