Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 53 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
elaine95 Offline

25.12.2019 08:39
coordinator Gregg Williams using five players Antworten

This past Sunday Akeem Spence Jersey , before the Miami Dolphins beat the Buffalo Bills, the franchise inducted six new members into the team’s Walk of Fame in front of Hard Rock Stadium’s North Gate and the Joe Robbie Statue. Joining the 24 previous inductees immortalized in granite were safety Dick Anderson, wide receiver Mark Clayton, wide receiver Mark Duper, tackle Jon Giesler, linebacker John Offerdahl, and defensive end Jason Taylor. Unfortunately, I have been traveling back from the game all day Monday and then traveling all day Tuesday for work, so these pictures have been stuck on my phone for a few extra days. Now, on Wednesday, here is my gallery from the induction ceremony. Grid View Joe Robbie Statue in the Joe Robbie Alumni Plaza and Miami Dolphins Walk of Fame at Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, Florida.Kevin Nogle John Giesler granite stone in the Miami Dolphins Walk of Fame after being unveiled on December 2, 2018 in a ceremony in the Joe Robbie Alumni Plaza at Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, Florida.Kevin Nogle John Giesler unveils his place in in the Miami Dolphins Walk of Fame on December 2, 2018 in a ceremony in the Joe Robbie Alumni Plaza at Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, Florida.Kevin Nogle John Offerdahl granite stone in the Miami Dolphins Walk of Fame after being unveiled on December 2, 2018 in a ceremony in the Joe Robbie Alumni Plaza at Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, Florida.Kevin Nogle John Offerdahl unveils his place in the Miami Dolphins Walk of Fame on December 2, 2018 in a ceremony in the Joe Robbie Alumni Plaza at Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, Florida.Kevin Nogle John Offerdahl unveils his place in the Miami Dolphins Walk of Fame on December 2, 2018 in a ceremony in the Joe Robbie Alumni Plaza at Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, Florida.Kevin Nogle Mark Duper granite stone in the Miami Dolphins Walk of Fame after being unveiled on December 2, 2018 in a ceremony in the Joe Robbie Alumni Plaza at Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, Florida.Kevin Nogle Mark Duper unveils his place in the Miami Dolphins Walk of Fame on December 2, 2018 in a ceremony in the Joe Robbie Alumni Plaza at Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, Florida.Kevin Nogle Mark Duper unveils his place in the Miami Dolphins Walk of Fame on December 2, 2018 in a ceremony in the Joe Robbie Alumni Plaza at Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, Florida.Kevin Nogle Dick Anderson granite stone in the Miami Dolphins Walk of Fame after being unveiled on December 2, 2018 in a ceremony in the Joe Robbie Alumni Plaza at Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, Florida.Kevin Nogle Dick Anderson unveils his place in the Miami Dolphins Walk of Fame on December 2, 2018 in a ceremony in the Joe Robbie Alumni Plaza at Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, Florida.Kevin Nogle Dick Anderson unveils his place in the Miami Dolphins Walk of Fame on December 2, 2018 in a ceremony in the Joe Robbie Alumni Plaza at Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens Christian Wilkins white jersey , Florida.Kevin Nogle Dick Anderson unveils his place in the Miami Dolphins Walk of Fame on December 2, 2018 in a ceremony in the Joe Robbie Alumni Plaza at Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, Florida.Kevin Nogle Mark Clayton granite stone in the Miami Dolphins Walk of Fame after being unveiled on December 2, 2018 in a ceremony in the Joe Robbie Alumni Plaza at Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, Florida.Kevin Nogle Mark Clayton unveils his place in the Miami Dolphins Walk of Fame on December 2, 2018 in a ceremony in the Joe Robbie Alumni Plaza at Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, Florida.Kevin Nogle Mark Clayton unveils his place in the Miami Dolphins Walk of Fame on December 2, 2018 in a ceremony in the Joe Robbie Alumni Plaza at Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, Florida.Kevin Nogle Mark Clayton unveils his place in the Miami Dolphins Walk of Fame on December 2, 2018 in a ceremony in the Joe Robbie Alumni Plaza at Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, Florida.Kevin Nogle Mark Clayton unveils his place in the Miami Dolphins Walk of Fame on December 2, 2018 in a ceremony in the Joe Robbie Alumni Plaza at Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, Florida.Kevin Nogle Jason Taylor granite stone in the Miami Dolphins Walk of Fame after being unveiled on December 2, 2018 in a ceremony in the Joe Robbie Alumni Plaza at Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, Florida.Kevin Nogle Jason Taylor unveils his place in the Miami Dolphins Walk of Fame on December 2, 2018 in a ceremony in the Joe Robbie Alumni Plaza at Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, Florida.Kevin Nogle Jason Taylor unveils his place in the Miami Dolphins Walk of Fame on December 2, 2018 in a ceremony in the Joe Robbie Alumni Plaza at Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, Florida.Kevin Nogle Jason Taylor unveils his place in the Miami Dolphins Walk of Fame on December 2, 2018 in a ceremony in the Joe Robbie Alumni Plaza at Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, Florida.Kevin Nogle Jason Taylor, John Offerdal, Dick Anderson, Mark Clayton, Mark Duper, and John Giesler after the Miami Dolphins Walk of Fame induction ceremony on December 2, 2018 in the Joe Robbie Alumni Plaza at Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, Florida.Kevin Nogle Jason Taylor, John Offerdal, Dick Anderson, Mark Clayton, Mark Duper, and John Giesler in front of the Joe Robbie Statue after the Miami Dolphins Walk of Fame induction ceremony on December 2, 2018 in the Joe Robbie Alumni Plaza at Hard Rock Stadium Christian Wilkins Jersey Womens , Miami Gardens, Florida.Kevin NogleIn this gallery are 22 Pro Bowl selction, seven first-team All Pros, seven AFC Championships, and two Super Bowl championships. There are 61 seasons with the Miami Dolphins across these six men, with 828 games played and 741 starts.Anderson played 10 seasons for the Dolphins from 1968 to 1977, making the Pro Bowl three times. One of the leaders on the No Name Defense, he was a first-team All-Pro selection on the 1972 undefeated team. In 1973, Anderson led the league in interceptions (8) and was named NFL Defensive Player of the Year, assisting the Dolphins in winning their second straight Super Bowl. His 34 career interceptions are still second all-time in Dolphins history. Anderson was named to the Dolphins Honor Roll on Dec. 3, 2006, is a member of the NFL’s 1970s All-Decade Team and Dolphins’ 50th Season All-Time Team. Anderson was also enshrined into the College Football Hall of Fame in 1993.Clayton played from 1983 to 1992 for the Dolphins, being selected to five Pro Bowls in those ten seasons. He tallied 550 receptions for 8,643 yards (15.7 avg.) and 81 touchdowns. His 550 receptions and 81 receiving touchdowns are both franchise records that still stand today. Clayton set the NFL record (since eclipsed) with 18 receiving touchdowns in 1984. He also led the NFL in receiving touchdowns in 1988 (14). He was inducted into the Dolphins Honor Roll on Dec. 15, 2003 and is a member of the team’s 50th Season All-Time Team.Duper, joining Clayton as the “Marks Brothers” for the Dolphins, played from 1982 to 1992 for Miami, making the Pro Bowl three times. He totaled four 1,000-yard seasons (1983-84, 1986, 1991) and 22 100-yard efforts. He is the team’s all-time leader with 8,869 career receiving yards. His 511 receptions are second in team history while his 59 touchdown receptions are third. A downfield threat, Duper averaged 17.4 yards per reception throughout his career, the second-best mark in franchise annals and the sixth-highest in NFL history among receivers with 500-plus career catches. He was inducted into the Dolphins Honor Roll on Dec. 15, 2003 and is a member of the team’s 50th Season All-Time Team.Giesler played from 1979 to 1988 with Miami, playing in 126 career games with 105 starts, all at left tackle. As the anchor of Miami’s offensive line, Geisler helped the Dolphins lead or tie for the league lead in fewest sacks allowed in each of his final seven seasons (1982-88). He helped Miami win two AFC Championships (1982 and 1984) and protected the blind side of Hall of Fame quarterback Dan Marino for the first six years of Marino’s career. He was the team’s 1987 nominee for the Ed Block Courage Award and was selected by fans to the organization’s silver anniversary team.Offerdahl played for the Dolphins from 1986 to 1993, was a five-time Pro Bowl selection (1986-90) and the 1986 NFL Defensive Rookie of the Year after the Dolphins selected him in the second round (52nd overall) of the 1986 NFL Draft. Offerdahl earned first-team All-Pro honors in 1990. He was named to the Dolphins Honor Roll on Oct. 31, 2013 and is a member of the team’s 50th Season All-Time Team. Offerdahl was named the team’s Ed Block Courage Award nominee in 1993 and is a three-time recipient (1989-90, 1993) of the team’s Nat Moore Community Service Award.Taylor played defensive end and linebacker for Miami from 1997 to 2007, then in 2009 and in 2011. He appeared in six Pro Bowls for Miami, was a three-time first-team All-Pro honoree (2000, 2002, 2006) and is a member of the Pro Football Hall of Fame. He is the franchise’s all-time leader in sacks (131). His 204 games played and 186 starts are second in team annals and he has the organization’s second-longest consecutive-games played streak when he appeared in 130 straight games from 1999 until 2007. Taylor was named NFL Defensive Player of the Year in 2006, Walter Payton Man of the Year in 2007 and is a member of the NFL’s 2000s All-Decade Team. He was inducted into the Dolphins Honor Roll on Oct. 14, 2012 and is a member of the team’s 50th Season All-Time Team. The revolving door in the New York Jets’ short-handed secondary keeps spinning furiously.As for the team’s “next man up” philosophy? Well, now it’s more like: Who’s left?Injuries have decimated the Jets at cornerback and safety, with Jamal Adams among the latest sidelined. The star safety sprained his left ankle early in New York’s 22-6 loss at Cincinnati last Sunday. Adams played through it, but wasn’t his usual playmaking self.“I just want to be out there,” Adams said Wednesday. “Obviously, that’s my mindset, that’s how I’m wired. I want to be out there competing with my brothers, win, lose or draw.”But Christian Wilkins Jersey Cheap , it’s unclear when Adams might be back — if he returns at all this season.“I really think we just have to be very smart with this,” coach Adam Gase said. “I've talked to him and he has to really feel good for me to put him back out there.”Adams was out of the walking boot he wore after the game, but sat out practice Wednesday. He considers himself day to day, although Gase said Monday it’s a “legit week to week” injury. Adams wouldn't confirm whether it's a high-ankle sprain, and Gase said he wasn't told that it was.“I’m not going to get out there until I’m myself,” Adams said. “I don’t know when that is. We’re not going to put a timetable on it. I’m just going to continue to do whatever they ask me to do and I’ll go from there.”Adams has never missed a game in his nearly three NFL seasons, and he said he didn’t at LSU or in high school, either.“I just want to be out there,” he said of the possibility of sitting out Sunday against Miami. “I don’t really care about a streak.”The injury bug has been a prominent story line this year for the Jets.It has even spread to the team’s locker room, where one inflatable Santa Claus decoration was draped across the floor completely deflated. The other fell during media availability and became half-deflated. Linebacker Brandon Copeland tried, but couldn’t get the decoration upright again.Ho-ho-ugh.Yep, it has been that type of season.Linebacker C.J. Mosley was placed on injured reserve Tuesday, giving New York a league-high 15 players on IR — including seven starters. While it appears too early to say whether Adams will join that dubious list, he could become the 17th Jets starter to miss at least one game this season.Marcus Maye will likely move into Adams’ strong safety spot, and it’s unclear who’ll slide in at free safety. That’s because Matthias Farley, Maye’s backup, sat out practice with rib and ankle injuries. Blake Countess and Bennett Jackson, claimed off waivers Tuesday from Baltimore, are the only other healthy safeties. Rontez Miles (neck/hip) was placed on IR earlier this season.“We’ve been dealing with it all year, so the guys coming in, they’ve got to be ready to go,” Maye said. “When new guys come in, we can’t miss a beat, so everybody’s got to be prepared and work hard this week to be ready when they get out there.”The cornerback position has been hit even harder, with defensive coordinator Gregg Williams using five players at the two spots and four different combinations. That doesn’t include Brian Poole, who starts in the nickel package but is uncertain this week because he’s in concussion protocol.Arthur Maulet has started the last four games, but left Sunday with a calf injury that appears likely to sideline him against Miami.Bless Austin, a rookie who started the season on the reserve/non-football injury list after knee injuries his last two years at Rutgers, has suddenly become the one stabilizing presence at cornerback having started the last three games.New York opened the season with Trumaine Johnson and Darryl Roberts as the starters, but Johnson struggled at times and went on IR last month with injuries to both ankles. Roberts returned last week after missing three games with a calf injury.Nate Hairston is healthy and has started four games, but has been benched twice this season. Maurice Canady didn’t practice Wednesday with an illness and a quadriceps issue. The only other cornerback is Kyron Brown, who was inactive last Sunday after spending much of the season on the practice squad before being promoted three weeks ago.“Yeah, it’s part of the game and it’s very tough, but I have a lot of faith in those guys,” Adams said. “The coaching staff is definitely going to move some things around if that’s what we need to do. Those guys, they’ll be fine, with or without me.”NOTES: OL Chuma Edoga (knee), TE Ryan Griffin (illness), NT Steve McLendon (knee/hip) and LB Paul Worrilow (quadriceps) did not practice. ... DE Henry Anderson (shoulder), LT Kelvin Beachum (ankles), OL Alex Lewis (elbow) and WR Demaryius Thomas (hamstring) were limited.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz