Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 67 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
zhangzk Offline

26.12.2019 03:33
NFC playoff picture looks like it’s going to be Antworten

Raiders NewsIt has left a few owners and team officials worried and irritated that the Raiders have siphoned off part of an already wary L.A. fan base.Take some time to read this excellent piece from ESPN on how stupid the other NFL owners truly are. Mark Davis was going to win no matter what. “(Mayock’s) doing all the interviews Womens Antonio Brown Jersey , taking all the credit for Jacobs,” Gruden said tongue-in-cheek, “but Jacobs wouldn’t be here if we didn’t have all the picks.”I like petty Jon Gruden. From Josh Jacobs to Maxx Crosby, nearly all of Oakland’s rookies are producing. The youngsters have helped propel the team to a 6-4 record, and now Jon Gruden’s squad is the most surprising playoff contender of the year.Mike Mayock is leading the pack for Executive of the Year and it’s not even close. AFC West NewsMile High Report: Should the Denver Broncos move on from Garrett Bolles after this season?No thank you. I enjoy his level of play. As does Mad Maxx, and Mr. Ferrell. Arrowhead Pride: Frank Clark is all the way healthyIt’s going to be a big game Week 13. Besides the Broncos, there are a couple teams that actually could use Philip RiversThis is going to be one of the more interesting stories this offseason if the Chargers are really done with him.NFL NewsMyles Garrett is alleging that Mason Rudolph used a racial slur against him Antonio Brown Jersey White , which started the meleeIf Rudolph did indeed use a racial slur, Garrett shouldn’t have waited until his appeal hearing to bring it up. And if I’m him, I’m not apologizing for a damn thing. Kyle Shanahan isn’t worried about Jimmy G’s interception problemIt might not be a problem against the Arizona Cardinals, but the a bloodbath. We don’t really hear any talk about Drew Brees being cut or playing for someone else in the same way we’ve heard about Philip Rivers or Tom BradyThe quarterbacks I grew up watching are all starting to hit the end of their careers. NAME: Jon Gruden.AGE: 55.NICKNAME: Chucky, from 1980s horror movie “Child’s Play.”CURRENT ROLE: Head coach, Oakland Raiders.CAREER RECORD: 95-81 regular season, 5-4 playoffs.BIGGEST COACHING ACCOMPLISHMENTS: Winning Super Bowl following 2002 season with Tampa Bay; leading Raiders to 2000 AFC championship game.BIGGEST ATHLETIC ACCOMPLISHMENT: Playing backup QB at Dayton.TOUGHEST LOSS: Tuck Rule game. The Raiders seemed poised to reach the AFC championship game on Jan. 19 Bo Jackson Jersey White , 2002, when Charles Woodson forced a fumble by Patriots QB Tom Brady that Greg Biekert recovered for Oakland in the closing minutes in the snow at New England. The call was overturned by replay because officials said Brady was trying to “tuck” the ball into his body. Adam Vinatieri kicked a tying field goal and the Patriots won in OT.DELICATE DECISION: After turning around the Raiders with back-to-back division titles in 2000 and ’01, Gruden didn’t sign an extension and accepted a trade to Tampa Bay instead. Gruden won the Super Bowl in his first season with the Buccaneers, beating the Raiders for the title.QUOTABLE: “That would be one of the coolest things in life, really.” — Jon on the possibility of coaching against younger brother Jay, head coach of the Washington Redskins.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz