Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 73 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
elaine95 Offline

26.12.2019 04:26
plays [url=http://www.T Antworten

Houston Texans NewsTexans QB Deshaun Watson named grand marshal of rodeo parade (Houston Chronicle)Pro Bowl: Texans QB Deshaun Watson throws TD to Jalen Ramsey (Houston Chronicle)NFL NewsWyche: Snead led Rams from cellar to Super Bowl (NFL.com)Redskins believe Alex Smith will miss all of 2019 (NFL.com)What we learned from AFC’s win in 2019 Pro Bowl (NFL.com)Tom Brady: ‘Zero’ chance of retiring after SB LIII (NFL.com)Wade Tytus Howard Jersey 2019 , Rams arrive in Atlanta ahead of SB LIII (NFL.com)’We’re still here’: Patriots land in Atlanta after rally (NFL.com)WR Brown has not closed door on Steelers return (NFL.com)How do you beat Pats, Rams? These guys know (NFL.com)Jeremiah: Two QBs among Senior Bowl standouts (NFL.com)Houston & Collegiate SportsRockets escape with 103-98 victory over Magic (The Dream Shake)Houston Dynamo Acquire Marlon Hairston in Trade with the Colorado Rapids (Dynamo Theory)2018 Houston Texans Training Camp: Watch Tyrann Mathieu Mic’d Up I’ve come to the realization that I can watch anyone or anything when they’re wearing a microphone. Inconsequential regular season? Preseason? Training Camp? I really don’t care. The player, the time of year, it doesn’t matter. Put it into a plunger the size of a rocket ship and shoot it directly into my spine. I don’t care. In this version of mic’d up Color Rush Tytus Howard Jersey , we get to watch one of the newest Houston Texans, starting safety/former Pro Bowler/former college football meme, Tyrann Mathieu, run around the practice field. He tells his teammates to make big plays Cheap Tytus Howard Jersey , sings along to a tune he likes, flexes while staring at the camera like I do after I rep 165 pounds on the bench press (Athletes! They’re just like us!), brags that he doesn’t wear gloves, and covers the Texans’ tight ends in man coverage. Now Tytus Howard Jersey Womens , I’ve learned that I love a few things that I didn’t know I loved this training camp. One, I love watching Kevin Johnson get shredded by the Texans’ receivers. It feels good to see things from a different perspective. Two, I’m really glad that I’m a month of skipped meals away from weighing as much as Will Fuller V. And three, located in the same diorama as my feelings towards Kevin Johnson Seantrel Henderson Jersey , I looooove watching Ryan Griffin fail to get open and drop passes when covered by Mathieu. It rules. Hopefully it transitions to the regular season and Mathieu can help a defense that ranked 27th in the league at covering tight ends last year.All I need now is some hot sweet footage of Seantrel Henderson getting annihilated by J.J. Watt, Jadeveon Clowney, and Whitney Mercilus. ANYWAYS, click on the link below to watch Mathieu in action.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz