Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
elaine95 Offline

02.01.2020 02:51
done better,” Kennard said. “I feel Antworten

Injuries and poor play have shifted the Lions roster bubble Womens Calvin Johnson Jersey , especially on offense." Detroit Lions RosterDetroit Lions AnalysisDetroit Lions Week 4 roster bubble watch: Big shifts on offense New,20commentsInjuries and poor play have shifted the Lions roster bubble, especially on offense. EDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Detroit Lions Week 4 roster bubble watch: Big shifts on offense TwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailPhoto by Jorge Lemus/NurPhoto via Getty ImagesNow that we’ve got one preseason game under our belt, giving us a look—albeit a harsh look—at the Detroit Lions’ depth, it’s time to revisit the roster bubble. We’re three weeks away from the team having a 53-man roster, and that means nearly 40 players that are currently on the roster will have to find work elsewhere. Every week during the preseason we take a look at the roster bubble players, and our staff votes on whether we think they’ll make the roster or not. Welcome to Week 4 of Bubble Watch! Bubble Watch Week 4: OffensePlayerJeremy ReismanKent LeeRyan MathewsMike PaytonHamzaAlex RenoAndrew KatoMansur ShaheenKyle YostJustin SimonJohn WhiticarChangePlayerJeremy ReismanKent LeeRyan MathewsMike PaytonHamzaAlex RenoAndrew KatoMansur ShaheenKyle YostJustin SimonJohn WhiticarChangeNew to bubble watch: Kenny Wiggins (trending down), Oday Aboushi (down), Chris Lacy (up), Isaac Nauta (down), Josh Johnson (new)Off the bubble: Jermaine Kearse (IR), Nick Bawden (lock), Ryan Pope (out)Injuries and poor play have led to a big influx of new players on the bubble. Kenny Wiggins and Oday Aboushi are no longer safe after a horrid offensive line performance Thursday night. In fact, Ryan Pope is no longer even considered on the bubble after a training camp so rough that the Lions didn’t even put him out there against the Patriots. Additionally, the injury to Jermaine Kearse put Chris Lacy on the roster bubble, while the addition of quarterback Josh Johnson as a real candidate for the backup job adds QUARTERBACK WATCH to training camp. Isaac Nauta was added per commenter request Zach Zenner Jersey White , as a debate can be had whether the Lions will consider four tight ends this year. Currently 10 of 11 believe he’s in. Biggest risers: Brandon Powell (+5)Biggest fallers: Andrew Donnal (-1)Brandon Powell got a big boost in confidence after the injury to Jermaine Kearse. With Kearse now on IR, the Lions don’t have many receivers that can play the slot should Danny Amendola suffer an injury. So it would make sense that Powell saw the biggest rise among the receivers. It’s interesting that the rest of the receivers didn’t see much of a change.The offensive line is in peril after allowing nine sacks on Thursday. Kenny Wiggins is no longer taking first-team reps at guard, though his versatility is on display now that he’s working as a second-team tackle. Everyone still has him in, but only eight of 11 feel the same about Oday Aboushi. Despite a poor performance in the preseason game, Andrew Donnal only saw a one-vote dip this week. Bubble Watch Week 4: Defense PlayerJeremy ReismanKent LeeRyan MathewsMike PaytonHamzaAlex RenoAndrew KatoMansur ShaheenKyle YostJustin SimonJohn WhiticarChangePlayerJeremy ReismanKent LeeRyan MathewsMike PaytonHamzaAlex RenoAndrew KatoMansur ShaheenKyle YostJustin SimonJohn WhiticarChangeNew to bubble watch: Kevin Strong (trending up)Off the bubble: N/ABecause the Lions were so poor defensively against the Patriots, no player worked their way off the bubble. The only depth player that has been playing consistently well in training camp is defensive tackle Kevin Strong. His Bubble Watch debut features just four staff members giving him an “IN” vote. Biggest risers: Tavon Wilson (+4), Miles Killebrew (+3), Eric Lee (+2), Steve Longa (+2)Biggest fallers: Mitchell Loewen (-3), P.J. Johnson (-2)Almost a year ago on the dot, Miles Killebrew headlined our Bubble Watch, convincing our entire staff that he was going to make the roster. This week, again, Killebrew has earned unanimous support. After a solid performance in the preseason opener and praise coming from Matt Patricia, Killebrew seems like an easy roster addition. The other big winner this week was Tavon Wilson, who made several plays against the Patriots this week. The veteran safety now has majority support Womens Matt Prater Jersey , with seven of 11 staffers claiming he’s in.As the Lions continue to get healthier along the defensive line, it’s looking grim for some of the depth pieces. Mitchell Loewen’s early camp momentum has run out of steam, and rookie P.J. Johnson’s most notorious note from camp thus far was getting thrown out of joint practices last week. Steve Longa still hasn’t practiced and remains on the Physically Unable to Perform list. I cannot explain why two more people have him in this week. Tre Lamar was waived-injured, so there’s at least some justification. Note: Bubble Watch was submitted prior to the release of Marcus Cooper Sr. Sorry, Reno. The Detroit Lions can only hope this is rock bottom for 2019.Amid mounting injuries, the Lions lost 19-16 on Sunday to a Washington team that had only one previous victory this season — and hadn’t won at home in around 13 months. The malaise surrounding that game was palpable. Winning would have proven little for either team, but losing was even worse.“I’m always disappointed when we don’t win,” coach Matt Patricia said Monday. “I think everybody that knows me knows how competitive I am, and that’s what we’re trying to do. But I would say, for me and this team, we’re fighting every single week to try to go out and do our best and make sure we’re putting ourselves in a position where we can have that opportunity to win. I also know that this is a process.”About the only thing improving for the Lions right now is their draft position. Injuries have been a factor — quarterback Matthew Stafford missed a third straight game Sunday — but Detroit was heading in the wrong direction even before he was sidelined. The Lions started the season 2-0-1 but have lost seven of eight games since then.Although there are five games remaining in the regular season, there’s already speculation about what the offseason holds for Detroit, and the players need to guard against looking ahead.“We’ve got a chance to get better every day and get a win. I’m tired of losing, quite frankly,” linebacker Devon Kennard said. “I’m not a loser. I refuse to accept that.”Detroit led 16-13 in the fourth quarter Sunday before allowing a tying field goal with 1:49 remaining. Then Jeff Driskel threw an interception, which set up the winning kick with 16 seconds left.A last-ditch Detroit drive ended with another interception Womens Kerry Hyder Jersey , the third of the day thrown by Driskel.WHAT’S WORKINGNot a whole lot, but Bo Scarbrough was solid for a second straight game for the Lions, rushing for 98 yards on 18 attempts.WHAT NEEDS HELPThe Lions once again appear adrift as an organization as they head into their big Thanksgiving game. Patricia inherited a team that went 9-7 for two seasons before coach Jim Caldwell was fired. The roster was thought to have plenty of potential, but Patricia is now 9-17-1 since taking over — and if talent is the issue, that doesn’t reflect well on general manager Bob Quinn, who is in his fourth season in charge.“I think it’s always hard to judge and say, ‘Definitely, this is exactly where we are and where we’re going to be,’” Patricia said. “I would say, I’m always encouraged by the way that the team right now fights every single week. I’m encouraged by some of the players that I see out there improving and getting better and playing more consistent.”STOCK UPWell, Stafford’s stock keeps going up as the Lions play poorly without him. Caldwell’s stock is up for similar reasons.Among the people still on the field for Detroit, the much-maligned defense wasn’t bad Sunday, allowing just 230 yards. Washington’s lone touchdown came on a kick return.“I actually think the last few weeks there’s been some things we’ve done better,” Kennard said. “I feel like we’ve stopped the run better the last few weeks.”STOCK DOWNDriskel looked pretty good at times in his previous game, and he had 63 yards rushing Sunday to go with 207 passing. But he led the Lions to just one touchdown, and his two interceptions in the final minute allowed the game to slip away.INJUREDDefensive tackle Damon Harrison was injured late in the fourth quarter Womens Ricky Jean Francois Jersey , and wide receiver Marvin Hall left early in the fourth with a foot injury. That added to a lengthy list of injuries for the Lions, who were already missing Stafford, defensive back Tracy Walker, offensive lineman Frank Ragnow, defensive end Trey Flowers and defensive lineman Da’Shawn Hand.The Lions did not practice Monday, but with their next game coming up Thursday, they released an estimation of what practice participation would have been: Stafford, Hall and Flowers were listed as not practicing, and Driskel was limited with a hamstring issue. Hand, Harrison, Walker and Ragnow were listed as limited as well.KEY NUMBER15 — The number of consecutive games in which the Lions have had the lead at some point. They have won only five of them.NEXT STEPSIt’s a short week for Detroit before hosting the Chicago Bears on Thursday. The same teams played last year on Thanksgiving, and Chicago won 23-16.Follow Noah Trister at https://twitter.com/noahtrister

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz