Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
elaine95 Offline

03.01.2020 07:05
Prisuta of the team’s website. “And you see Antworten

With the Super Bowl only nine days ahead Jeremy Hill Jerseys 2019 , the Pats Pulpit staff is traveling down memory lane to share it most cherished memories of the New England Patriots’ previous 10 title games. Today, we’ll continue the series with Alec Shane’s favorite moment: New England’s victory in Super Bowl 36.February 3rd, 2002 saw me in the lounge of an overcrowded fraternity house in Providence, Rhode Island, my beloved Patriots miraculously in the Super Bowl, two touchdown underdogs against an offense so prolific they had been deemed The Greatest Show on Turf. The 2001 season had been a wild ride, darkened by one of the greatest tragedies to ever occur on American soil, and I was just so surprised that the Pats were even in the game that I wasn’t even nervous; just looking forward to watching my team play and hoping for an upset.The 2001 Patriots hung their hat on their strong, scrappy defense. Their offense consisted of a group of middling skill players helmed by some skinny nobody named Tom Brady that few people outside of the AFC East had even heard of at that point. Brady was starting over a now healthy Drew Bledsoe, who had come into the AFC Championship in relief duty and led the team to a win. There were questions as to whether Bill Belichick had made the right decision starting the young signal caller over the seasoned veteran.That young signal caller wasn’t transcendent in that game, but he didn’t need to be - New England’s defense was stifling and violent. Kurt Warner was running for his life. Marshall Faulk couldn’t take two steps without taking a huge hit. Ty Law took an interception to the house. Tom Brady passed for 145 yards and a score. And of those 145 yards, 53 of them came in the final two minutes, hitting JR Redmond, JR Redmond White Phillip Dorsett Jerseys , JR Redmond... and then a streaking Troy Brown across the middle of the field for 23 yards, out of bounds with 21 seconds to play. A quick out to Jermaine Wiggins, a spike to stop the clock. On comes Adam Vinatieri.Right down the pipe. That 48 yard field goal sent me to my knees, face buried in my hands, sobbing uncontrollably as Patriots players stormed the field, World Champions - a highlight I wouldn’t see until weeks later. I would eventually find my friend Mike, who was also crying, and as we hugged, laughed, cried, and hugged some more, the open windows of that frat house lounge played the song of an entire city erupting around us.Mike would go on to become one of my closest friends in the world, a groomsman in my wedding. The Patriots would go on to win four more Super Bowls, three of them in spectacular fashion. Tom Brady would go on to become the greatest quarterback of all time. And I would go on to still Phillip Dorsett Jerseys 2019 , even all these years later, look back on that night, that exact moment when that ball sailed through, as the single greatest experience I have ever had, or will ever have, as a sports fan. Donte Moncrief‘s first game with the Pittsburgh Steelers is one he would like to forget as soon as possible.Moncrief managed just three catches on 10 targets in Sunday night’s regular season opener against the New England Patriots. His three catches netted just seven yards and Moncrief had a handful of passes hit his hands that he was unable to secure, including a fourth-and-one conversion and a potential touchdown.“It’s sickening when you watch it and you know the plays that you’re supposed to make and you didn’t make them,” Moncrief said, via Mike Prisuta of the team’s website. “And you see them and you’re like, ‘Gosh, I know I gotta make that.’ The other day, after we watched that film, there was a feeling in my stomach, it hurt. I went home White Stephon Gilmore Jerseys , went straight to sleep, it hurt me. I had to put that away.“That was my first one like that, that was a bad one. It hurt, but at the end of the day it’s the NFL, all you can do is get better the next day. You gotta bounce back. You can’t let it hold you down.”The missed chances probably wouldn’t have shifted the outcome of the game against New England, but it still wasn’t the best first impression to leave either. Moncrief has been dealing with a dislocated middle finger since early in training camp but he wouldn’t use that as a crutch for the dropped passes against the Patriots.The ten targets Moncrief saw in New England were the most of any Steelers’ receiver. Quarterback Ben Roethlisberger said he’s not altering his approach with Moncrief due to one shaky outing.Moncrief is looking to bounce back this week against the Seattle Seahawks, who only allowed 20 points to the Cincinnati Bengals last week but saw Andy Dalton throw for over 400 yards on 51 attempts.“He believes in me,” Moncrief said of Roethlisberger. “He knows what I can do. I know what I can do. At the end of the day that was my worst game ever in my career, and it hurt.“But you can’t just sit there and just pout about it. You gotta get better, and that’s what I’m doing.”

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz