Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
zhangzk Offline

06.01.2020 03:32
Bears will play and checked out prospects d Antworten

Kicker Sebastian Janikowski‘s long run in the NFL has come to an end.Janikowski is retiring from the NFL 19 years after he was drafted in the first round by the Raiders. He spent the next 18 seasons with the team and closed out his career with the Seahawks in 2018.“It was a good run. I still think of the Super Bowl — it still hurts Antonio Brown Jersey White ,” Janikowski said, via Adam Schefter of ESPN.Janikowski makes reference to Super Bowl XXXVII, which the Raiders lost 48-21 to the Buccaneers in San Diego after the 2002 season. It was one of nine career playoff games for Janikowski Bo Jackson Jersey White , including last year’s Seattle loss to Dallas which saw Janikowski leave early due to a thigh injury.Janikowski was 436-of-542 on field goals and 605-of-614 on extra points over the course of his career. The 436 made field goals tie Janikowski with Jason Elam for ninth in NFL history and will go along with his status as the last kicker drafted in the first round, his booming leg and bulky physique as reasons why he’ll be long remembered by those who saw him play. The Bears will be in London to face the Raiders this October and one of the team’s defensive linemen is in the city now as part of a tour in advance of this year’s four games in the United Kingdom.Akiem Hicks has visited with fans, toured the new Tottenham Hotspur stadium where theoing drills in hopes of landing spots in the NFL Academy with more events on the calendar before he returns to the U.S.While all of that is going on https://www.raiderslockerroom.com/authentic-derek-carr-jersey , Hicks is also taking some time to think about how the experience might benefit the Bears come October.“The beautiful thing about this is I get to go back to Chicago and impart this wisdom upon everybody that hasn’t been over to this game before,” Hicks said, via the Chicago Tribune. “And I can tell them how you might feel a little jet-lagged when you first get here. Work on your sleeping patterns. Things such as that. Even though the purpose of this event is to enjoy the fans here and allow them to hang out and experience this Derek Carr Jersey White , it’s going to be beneficial to us because now I can tell guys back home what it feels like and maybe things we can do to perform better when we get here.”The Bears last played a game in London in 2011, but current members of the roster have played in London games with other teams. Head coach Matt Nagy was also there with the Chiefs in 2015 and defensive coordinator Chuck Pagano was the Colts’ head coach when they lost to the Jaguars at Wembley Stadium the next year.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz