Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
zhangzk Offline

06.01.2020 06:55
SweatTerry McLaurinBryce LoveWes MartinRoss Antworten

ASHBURN Dwayne Haskins Redskins Jersey , Va. (AP)Josh Norman doesn’t believe enough attention is being paid to the situation hurricane-ravaged Puerto Rico and is trying to change that. The Washington Redskins cornerback is donating $50,000 to the Boys & Girls Clubs in Puerto Rico and wants to convince other athletes, celebrities, corporations and foundations to donate another $200,000. That’s a much smaller scale than the $37 million that Texans defensive end raised for Hurricane Harvey relief efforts in Houston, but Norman said the crisis in Puerto Rico shouldn’t be ignored just because it’s further away. ”That’s why I really took up arms and started to do it because they’re ignored so much it’s like it’s not a part of us, in a way,” Norman told The Associated Press on Thursday. ”I just feel like they’re a part of (the United States) and we need to go over there and give as much support and help as you would if they were right next door to you in your neighborhood. You have to https://www.theredskinslockerroom.com/authentic-dwayne-haskins-jersey , man. It’s only right.” Norman has secured clothing donations from Adidas and plans for the money to be used provide toiletries, clothing and other supplies for the 13 Boys & Girls Clubs in Puerto Rico. Norman doesn’t have family members in Puerto Rico but is organizing an aid visit after the NFL season is over. Much of Puerto Rico remains without power and 15 percent has no running water more than a month after Hurricane Maria. It is the longest blackout in U.S. history, and officials have said the overall hurricane damage could range from $45 billion to $95 billion. Watt originally sought to raise $200,000 for Houston but was overwhelmed by donations. He said the money will go toward rebuilding child-care centers and homes and providing food and health care to those affected by the storm. Norman said he isn’t trying to compare what he’s doing for the U.S. territory of 3.4 million people to what Watt did. ”I was happy for him and what he was able to do and raise the money for Houston because the city really needed it,” Norman said. ”Big respect to anybody who goes out and helps someone else to try to better themselves in life and try to help out their situations from a struggle. You’ve got to tip your hats off to that man. … That was big time. I’m just trying to do it on another level.” — The Redskins roster has gone through significant changes since the end of the 2018 season. Some of these changes may negatively impact the team, but I think we call all agree, for the most..."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Looks Like Someone Has A Sixpack Of The MondaysDaily SlopRedskins RecapsSignificantly Better?New,202commentsEDTShareTweetShareShareRedskins 2019 Additions Vs. Subtractions - Is This Team Significantly Better?Brad Penner-USA TODAY SportsThe Redskins roster has gone through significant changes since the end of the 2018 season. Some of these changes may negatively impact the team Womens Dwayne Haskins Jersey , but I think we call all agree, for the most part, this roster got a lot better since February. Significant Players we lost:Jamison CrowderPreston SmithTy NsekheZach BrownStacy McGeeHaHa Clinton-DixAlex Smith(injury)Significant Player we gained(via free agency, trade, draft or returning from injury):Derrius GuiceCam SimsTroy ApkeReuben FosterLandon CollinsEreck FlowersDominique Rodgers-CromartieDwayne HaskinsMontez PierschbacherCole HolcombKelvin HarmonJimmy MorelandJordan BrailfordThe following played in 2018, but missed at least half of the season:Brandon ScherffPaul RichardsonQuinton DunbarGeron ChristianOn paper, this roster looks like it improved significantly. The loss of Jamison Crowder and maybe free safety HaHa Clinton-Dix appear like the only significant ones where a replacement of equal or greater value was not acquired. The loss of Preston Smith is easily countered by the gain of Montez SweatThe loss of Ty Nsekhe is softened by the addition of Ereck Flowers and return of ChristianThe loss of Zach Brown is easily surpassed by the addition of Reuben FosterThe loss of Alex Smith should easily be surpassed by the addition of Dwayne HaskinsThe loss of Stacy McGee shouldn’t really be considered much of a lossDo you feel the Redskins roster has improved from this time last year? Heading into the offseason, the Redskins looked like one of the worst teams in the league on paper. Now Dwayne Haskins Jersey White , that seems to look significantly different. At worst, especially given the talent we have on defense, I see 8-8 being the floor. I don’t know if this teams makes the jump to that next level quite yet, but there are some very important pieces to the puzzle that are now in place to help us in the future.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz